Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Simply the best hostel i've ever been! 100% recommended. The staff was the best, the breakfast was awesome plus dinner and stuff.

Our stay at Urban Garden was one to remember. Will and Maria were fantastic hosts who made our stay a great experience. There was a real family vibe at the hostel that helped us make great friends. 100% would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone.

LOVED this hostel. When I stayed there it was only a week old so there's a couple of improvements to facilities that they were still making so my ratings on the facilities would likely change within a couple weeks of staying there. The staff there was AMAZING. SO much fun. STAY HERE

• 19th Jun 2014

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere at this hostel was extremely welcoming and fun. I instantly felt at home and surrounded by amazing people. I never wanted to leave and instead of staying the intended 1 night we stayed for a week and a half. I will definitely be returning in the future to spend some time there.

• 18th Jun 2014

This hostel was awesome, all of the staff was super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here!

This hostel opened a few days ago after undergoing a management shift. Will, Maria, and Philippe were great hosts. Philippe basically helped us plan our stay in the area and places to visit while in Lisbon. They were very genuine and welcoming people. I felt right at home. Good luck to them and their new investment in this hostel.

• 7th Jun 2014

Perfect stay.

• 6th Jun 2014

This hostel is fantastic with a great feel and fabulous staff. We stayed here on the day this hostel opened and the staff have an undescriable family vibe. Its a great scene if you are travelling on your own or in a group. The dorms are great with the rarity of double bedded bunks. The facilities are great, and extremely clean. I would highly recommend a stay at this hostel considering how cheap the per night rates are as well. Overall, a fantastic hostel! I will definitely stay here again.

• 22nd May 2014