Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Such an amazing stay that we booked two more nights here! Staff is awesome and the whole feel of the hostel is like one big family. Located super well in the city Center no problems what so ever

Best staff best facilities, everything bursting with life, super modern and don't even mention those complimentary double size beds. Pancakes in the morning and everyone is super friendly. Great for lone wolfs. Everyone likes to party so woo!

Urban Garden Hostel is one of my favorite hostels I've ever stayed in. It's easy getting to know new people, staff organises activities for people who are interested: clubbing (Max' private pub crawl :-D ), surfing, peer pong, dinner, etc. Furthermore, the rooms (also the queen size beds) are VERY big, the pancakes are tasty and it's good located. A must-do is the free walking tour with Kate. She is a very cool local who knows everything about Lisbon and will show you some very nice spots!

• 13th Oct 2015

Loved the stay at the hostel, The staff were really great, really kind and very informative. I overheard the boss training a new staff member and it was so nice to hear what he thought was important and how they strived to run a successful business. Ithis is the first hostel I've ever written a review about so that shows how good it is! Special mention to Max and Sara who made my stay at urban hostel a really really great one.

• 13th Oct 2015

I booked one night and after 2 weeks im still here. Great wifi, well located close to everything, lockers in every room, queen-size-bunk-beds (yes, huge massive bunk beds). Clean and newly renovated bathrooms, delicious dinner for 3 euros, common area with lot of couchs to chill, tv, playstation, free welcome beer, full kitchen at your disposal, the best free-walking-tour ever (is a must) and an amazing staff that makes you feel like home. Kinda party hostel, but absolutely quiet in the rooms.

Good hostel

I really enjoyed my stay at Urban Garden Hostel! The Staff was super nice and it was fun going out with them. The Hostel itself is a nice cosy place and always clean. What i liked best was the pancakes for breakfast and the queensize bunkbeds :) Definitely a place I would recommend!

It's a really bad experience! The staff always look very lazy without smile and never talk to us. They always watch movies or play games in common room. I think it's for customers. They can't give us proper imfor about Lisbon. I'm really disappointed about the staff. They provide family dinner every night. But only for vegetarian. The dinner cost 3euro. It's not worth. Some insects bit me in one night. It's not mosquito. I had an itch in my skin. I think the room wasn't clean. Bad wifi in room.

Great stuff, excelent breakfast, big beds but not so comfortable mattress.

The hostel is a bit far from the city center and not many cheap places to eat near by. Aside from that though it's a great hostel. Loved the vibe and loved the nightly family dinners. Also the queen size beds are fantastic!!!

Absolutely fantastic. Great staff, great hostel, pancake breakfast is amazing! Location is very central. Queen bunks are wicked too for an xtra €.

STAY HERE! Such an amazing hostel, it's only a year old but so good! The kitchen is huge with great facilities. The common area is filled with comfy couches and a tv filled with movies. The staff are so friendly and always there to help you out. Bathrooms are new and very clean. The best part is the beds!! Our dorm bed was almost a queen size bunk bed! SO GOOD

Overall solid hostel. Little bit lacking in the atmosphere department but that's mostly due to the people you stay with

I really enjoyed my stay in the Urban Garden Hostel in Lisbon :) The moment I entered the door i felt at home. The hole staff was super friendly and always available. Definitly I'll come back when staying in Lisbon again.

The biggest issue with this hostel is the poor quality of its lockers. In the room that I was in, 3 out of 4 lockers were broken. It's a safe place but as a traveler you want peace of mind when it comes to the security of your belongings. Fixing this would be inexpensive and solve one of the only issues with this hostel. Other than that, great hostel! I'll stay again if they fix the lockers.

No real locker and only 2 showers and 2 toilets for roughly 30persons