Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

Our stay in Lisbon was nice and I'm pretty sure the hostel has something to do with that. First of all, the place was fine, comfortable rooms which were cleaned every morning. In the meantime you get delicious pancakes cooked and served by the staff! Secondly, and this is the most important part, I will be full of praise for the staff. Cause they defo made our stay so enjoyable. Always trying to gather ppl all together around a nice game or a chat... Thanks for that guys you were amazing!

• 30th Jun 2014

Wauw, you feel right at home. The staff is so friendly. I am a woman traveling alone, and i felt very safe. Free pancakes & just €5,- for family dinner ( incl. a drink ). I would go back there. Very short walk to the city center, subway nearby and enough bathrooms.

Top notch hostel. Cool location (you walk across a rooftop catwalk to get inside) that is very close to the metro. Also close to the terminus for the local tour buses as well which was nice. Great staff that actually come out at night with the guests to show them the city and the cool bars to visit. Managers are knowledgeable about the city and if they didn't know the answer, they found it for me. Rooms were clean and the queen size bunk beds were awesome. Also cool common room with cheap beer!

Really liked the decor, the grass and wood elements add a modern fresh take in the building. Would stay here again and would recommend to others.

Great staff. Great double beds. Loved the place so much. Made us feel so welcome and gave us a free upgrade... Thankyou so much!

Such an awesome place run by Will and his extremely friendly and helpful staff. We were made to feel right at home from the moment we walked in and the hostel has a chilled out community vibe about it. Even though we were only there for one night we got to know everyone at the hostel, as pre-drinks and dinner normally occurs most evenings in the communal area. The rooms were spacious with DOUBLE bunk beds, and filled with cool interior decorations like umbrellas for lamp shades etc.

Amazing staff. I had a very great time

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Spain

Awesome place, great staff and the pancakes for breakfasssst are awesome! Will is a top dude.

• 24th Jun 2014

Simply the best hostel i've ever been! 100% recommended. The staff was the best, the breakfast was awesome plus dinner and stuff.

Our stay at Urban Garden was one to remember. Will and Maria were fantastic hosts who made our stay a great experience. There was a real family vibe at the hostel that helped us make great friends. 100% would recommend this hostel to anyone and everyone.

LOVED this hostel. When I stayed there it was only a week old so there's a couple of improvements to facilities that they were still making so my ratings on the facilities would likely change within a couple weeks of staying there. The staff there was AMAZING. SO much fun. STAY HERE

• 19th Jun 2014

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed in. The atmosphere at this hostel was extremely welcoming and fun. I instantly felt at home and surrounded by amazing people. I never wanted to leave and instead of staying the intended 1 night we stayed for a week and a half. I will definitely be returning in the future to spend some time there.

• 18th Jun 2014

This hostel was awesome, all of the staff was super friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend staying here!

This hostel opened a few days ago after undergoing a management shift. Will, Maria, and Philippe were great hosts. Philippe basically helped us plan our stay in the area and places to visit while in Lisbon. They were very genuine and welcoming people. I felt right at home. Good luck to them and their new investment in this hostel.

• 7th Jun 2014

Perfect stay.

• 6th Jun 2014

This hostel is fantastic with a great feel and fabulous staff. We stayed here on the day this hostel opened and the staff have an undescriable family vibe. Its a great scene if you are travelling on your own or in a group. The dorms are great with the rarity of double bedded bunks. The facilities are great, and extremely clean. I would highly recommend a stay at this hostel considering how cheap the per night rates are as well. Overall, a fantastic hostel! I will definitely stay here again.

• 22nd May 2014