Urban Garden Hostel Reviews

Rua Camilo Castelo Branco n 2C, Lisbon, Portugal

The staff are awesome and I felt very welcomed, by the guests, as well. The free dinner was good to get to know oder people and the living room is quite big.

Really lovely stay here, the staff are lovely and there's a very sociable atmosphere. All round awesome.

• 24th Feb 2015

Amazing hostel. Most friendly staff ever, very helpful, very kind, helping you with anything you want. Only the lockers could be a little bit safer in my opinion. Amazingly good value for money. Best cheap hostel in town. 100% sure

• 22nd Feb 2015
  • Belgium

I disagree with the HW green thumb up badge; surely no one found it a chore that there is only one toilet and shower for so many gents, a very Spartan shower with open door and loose toilet seat. The upside down furniture on the ceiling was quite a laugh, but to discover in the dark that there were no light bulbs in the bedside lamps not so much! Queen size beds are a bit excessive, and they were uncomfy. I suffered a painful shoulder and it took me a week to lose it. Tables were wobbly/sticky

Great place to stay, wonderful staff, wonderful experience. They have free pancake breakfast which was fabulous, cooked to order. Thanks for the great stay ;)

• 19th Feb 2015
  • Colombia

I had an amazing experience at Urban Garden Hostel. I felt at home with their cozy staff! Furthermore, they have free pancakes for breakfast and a very funny family dinner!! I recommend it for sure!

• 19th Feb 2015

This place is a hidden gem...they are clearly undergoing some construction but you can tell they are making everything new. Had free dinners the week I was there, also welcomed me with a free beer. The staff was excellent, always helpful, always available. I will certainly stay again my next time in Lisbon

• 18th Feb 2015

This hostel is best value for money I've seen so far. The staff is helpful and friendly, they offered me a welcome beer, made us lovely dinner and breakfast! Rooms are spacious and beds are big, linen included and all that for a very cheap price. They also allowed me to store my luggage on the day of checkout. The only thing that I would change is to put heaters in the rooms, but it's not the reason for giving this great hostel any lower grade. I highly reccomend it!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » last »