Urban Guesthouse Reviews

3/26 moo2, Chewang Beach Bophut, Koh Samui, Thailand

Hostel is perfect location! Right in amongst all the bars,clubs and 1 min walk to beach! I stayed here with my two friends and the shower was nice and warm, beds were comfy and room was adequate and just what we needed. Our balcony door didn't lock and there wasn't a safe so we were a bit worried about our stuff. Other than that, the stay was enjoyable! Wouldn't recommend for lone travellers as I didn't even see 1 other person in the hostel during my stay.

Maybe a case of badluck but it seems the owner cares about his restaurant downstairs more than his guesthouse. The younger guy who works there is rude. Our aircon kept dripping , tv didnt work and no reception at all. We woke up with no electric as the power was out for the whole Area but no-one informed us into what was going on. I suggest either closing the guesthouse or get someone to run it separately!

View all Koh Samui Bed and Breakfasts