Superb 412 Total Reviews
Superb 412 Total Reviews
Urban Hideaway Guesthouse Located at 581 Richards Street, , Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver BC V6B-2Z5 581 Richards Street
94% 412
49.2826356 -123.1142734
    Rooms available

6th Dec 2016

You will not find a better place to stay in Vancouver.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

Great place to stay, good service and very clean. If you have just booked a 1 way ticket and orgainised nothing, just hit up the friendly staff and they will get you sorted. 👌

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
12th Nov 2016

Patrick and his team create a friendly environment, fantastic breakfast and a very comfy bed. Looking forward to my next stay.

• gilyoungthegfrog
  • South Korea, Female, 18-24
11th Nov 2016

Was really welcomed and staffs were really nice!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Nov 2016

I’ve travelled the world and this is by far one of the best city ‘hostels’ I have ever stayed at. Excellent location, a warm, personal welcome. Excellent security and Wi-fi. All rooms are charming, spacious, immaculately clean, quiet, and comfortable with large beds ensure that you will get a good nights sleep! Excellent breakfast and friendly staff who are always available to help make your stay enjoyable. Fantastic value for money. I highly recommend staying at Urban Hideaway Guesthouse!

• USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Nov 2016

I'm so happy I chose to stay here. I was a bit worried as a woman traveling alone, but I had nothing to worry about. Patrick even upgraded me to a private room at no additional cost, which was extremely nice. Breakfast was great. I'll definitely stay here again next time I pass through Vancouver.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Oct 2016

Nice, clean & tidy, great location. Patrick was extremely friendly and helpful!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
22nd Oct 2016

I really enjoyed my stay at the Urban Hideaway Guesthouse. I stayed in the bunk room, both the bed and blanket were comfy. The location was great, and it was really clean. Patrick and Katherine were both very welcoming. I had many great talks with Patrick during my 3 days stay there. Would definitely recommend it !

17th Oct 2016

I had such a fantastic time at the Urban Hideaway Guesthouse. Patrick was immensely welcoming and always available. I stayed in a lovely room with a double bed and was happy with the space and cleanliness. The breakfast really sets it apart from other hostels, as there was always a spread of free-range eggs, bacon, several types of vegetables, fruits, oats, milk, juice, jams, everything. Cooked myself a delicious omelette every morning to go with the coffee. Highly recommended hostel.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

A truly welcoming, personal atmosphere! Breakfast is solid; cozy and quiet rooms, despite its prime location; Patrick and Katherine were excellent guides to the city for me, ready with suggestions and helpful tips. I would definitely stay here again!