Urban Hideaway Guesthouse Reviews

581 Richards Street, Vancouver, Canada

Very cosy and familar atmosphere, very nice house (inside, from outside it looks quite usual)

• 19th Jun 2014

Highly recommend this great place, such a little gem! Friendly hosts, great coffee, green escape on the terrace to hang out in. Wish I could have stayed longer!

Unique and quirky place to stay with homely yet atmospheric feeling. Room looking out on to breeze block wall not ideal but ok for one night. Liked the roof terrace and plants thereon.

• 12th Jun 2014

I had a great time at the Urban Hideaway Guesthouse - the rooms were nice and the staff were lovely. The other customers were friendly and one gave me a few tips on where to go in Vancouver as this was my first time visiting. Would stay again.

• 24th May 2014

Excellent breakfast facilities. I found the 10pm-8am lockdown a bit inconvenient as jet lag meant we were quite often around at those times and in need of caffeine! Otherwise it was very friendly, clean and pleasant.

• 17th May 2014

My friend and I had an amazing stay! I will definitely recommend this place to all my friends and family! I can't wait to go back to Vancouver and stay at this bnb again :)

• 17th Apr 2014

Really beautiful place to stay. Breakfast was great its a self serve style. The.hostel is in a great location and Eva is a great host. Thanks for an awesome stay. :)

View all Vancouver Bed and Breakfasts