Urban Hideaway Guesthouse

9.8
Superb 450 Total Reviews

• USA, Male, 18-24
19th May 2017

Patrick is a great host and takes his time to know you personally and recommend great attractions. A bit expensive but he charges enough to offer a great experience without nickel and diming you once you check in.

• England, Female, 25-30
3rd May 2017

Great stay here - very unique! Amazing breakie and brilliant staff who will always be happy to help. Really felt like I was being hosted and Patrick was great at introducing everybody. Will stay again xx

• prigney6967
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
23rd Apr 2017

Great hostel in a fantastic central location that is an easy walk from downtown, the waterfront or gastown. Staff are very friendly and have in-depth knowledge about Vancouver including sights, transport, and eating options. Be aware that payment for the hostel is cash only.

• England, Couple, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

Patric runs a great hostel. Firstly TUH has the best breakfast I've ever encountered at any hostel! The hostel is clean safe quiet and quirky. It's location is superb for seeing the city as it is right in the centre and almost eqidistant from all the parts you want to see. Patric was a great host who has hundreds of tips trips maps and restaurants suggestions. Thank you for having us.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
20th Apr 2017

I had an excellent stay at Urban hideaway. The staff are very friendly and always willing to help and offer suggestions. Great breakfast put on daily and perfect location to walk to everything in downtown.

• Northern Ireland, Female, 31-40
15th Apr 2017

A fantastic hostel, great location, really clean. Super breakfast and wonderful staff. The owner is so helpful and kind in recommending things to do and places to visit. I cannot recommend this hostel enough.

• USA, Male, 31-40
13th Apr 2017

Great host, great breakfast!

• England, Female, 18-24
12th Apr 2017

I really enjoyed my brief stay here. I needed somewhere when I landed after a long time travelling to rest up and see some of Vancouver from. It was perfect. Lovely people, incredibly comfy bed, great provisions for breakfast and it's right in the thick of it. Vancouver is an expensive city, so while I was apprehensive initially of the cost, it was worth it for comfort and safety right in the centre. Thank you all for my stay.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Mar 2017

Urban Hideaway was amazing! There were some extenuating circumstances so we only got to stay one night and I wish we had gotten to stay the whole time. The location was great and the beds were super comfy. Patrick was an amazing host who gave us great advice on how to get to know the city better! My trip would not have been as unforgettable as it was without urban hideaway!

22nd Mar 2017

As soon as I got here, I met Patrick, and he immediately upgraded me from a dorm to my own private room. He also shared his knowledge in regards to what to do in Vancouver (he's from the area). One recommendation he made was to spend the day at Lynn Canyon, to which I had a great time hiking. Patrick also does a great job in gathering everyone for an evening at trivia at the local bar/pub. I had a great time (and free breakfast) in Vancouver and definitely staying here again when I come back.