Urban Holiday Lofts

Superb 1037 Total Reviews
Superb 1037 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
21st Jul 2017

Fantastic looking hostel with amazing and super helpful staff who helped me with any questions and recommendations I needed. The room was great and everyone staying we're lovely so I felt really safe. The location is great, a little out of downtown but a short train away and surrounded by really cute restaurants and bars. Definitely would recommend.

18th Jul 2017

Great place to stay!! Fantastic location in Wicker Park. So many great restos/cafes and little shops in the area that you can just spend all day in this area alone! We were a family with a 9 month old and loved our first hostel experience with baby! Great staff, great location, comfy en suite room, hot showers, simple but yummy breakfast. Would for sure stay again!

• USA, Female, 41+
13th Jul 2017

Everything about my stay here was great! The location, the helpful staff, the ease of parking, the in-room fridge all really made my short stay in Chicago ideal.

• England, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2017

This was a great hostel with very helpful and informative staff. They showed excellent local knowledge and a passion for the area offering advice on an array of great places to go. The morning breakfast with a choice of bagels, cereal and oatmeal was a great way to start the day and provided a filling meal - not just a round of toast! On top of all this the loft style hostel itself was a great design and a nice space to be in.

12th Jul 2017

Overall, I really enjoyed my stay at Urban Holiday Lofts! The location in Wicker Park/Bucktown is amazing - the neighborhood features lots of cool bars and restaurants, and it's a very residential area that does not feel like a tourist trap. The Hostel is conveniently located very close to the Blue Line, making it easy to get around the city. Upper bunk beds did not have easily accessible outlets, but nonetheless mattress was comfortable, and I never had to wait to use the communal bathrooms.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Jul 2017

Trust me, you will have no regrets booking this hostel. It is one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. I was very impressed by how clean everything was from the room, to the common area, and the shared bathrooms. It is also at a great location that is less than a minute walk to the nearest bus stop and about 5minutes to the CTA train rail transit.

• India, Female, 31-40
1st Jul 2017

My stay at the hostel was good. The location is perfect. Lots to do in the neighborhood and its not too far from other areas you might want to check out. The staff was a very helpful and friendly. Wish the hostel did some events to connect guests.

• hanhquyen
  • Vietnam, Female, 25-30
28th Jun 2017

Great value for the price. Basic necessities were met (would be perfect if my bed sheet hadn't had a strong smell of bleach), 5mins from the subway, small market right next to grab some food to go, individual lockers in your room but make sure you bring your own lock for small valuable belongings like computer. Staffs were helpful and seem to be available at the reception desk so it was nice. One of them was very kind to help carry my luggage up. Might be too noisy to sleep for sensitive people.

27th Jun 2017

Loved it! Lockers are huge!! This is a big deal to me. I was stuck doing a lot of remote work, but the common area/lounge had high ceilings and huge windows so I didn't feel cooped up. Rooms with bunks have extra space and aren't jammed packed, I felt completely comfortable finishing my work on the couch inside my room. Also the location is near a ton of bars/food/late night action and a subway station, and staff had great recommendations. Would def stay again.

• Ireland, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2017

Tim is beautiful and nice