Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Such a great hostel, easy to get to/from the city/airport on the blue line. All the staff are so helpful with lots of information on Chicago downtown attractions/restaurants and nightlife. The breakfast is AMAZING and the common room a great place to chill out. Beds are comfortable and rooms nice and warm. The burrow surrounding the hostel is full of great music, food, coffee and culture. Will definitely be coming back here on my next trip

This place is perfect. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. The only thing that could have been better was the wifi signal in my room (#201).

Nice, quiet and clean

This hostel was one of my best I stayed with. Breakfast was really good, mattress pretty comfortable and the bathrooms really clean. BUT they didn't allowed my to print my boarding pass there, although I asked a day before if u would be able to do it in the hostel. The answer was yes tho. I had to go to the next FedEx in the night and it was snowing and cold. That with rude!!!

Very good!!!

• 23rd Jan 2015

This hostel was so nice except temperature in my room. My room was too hot. We sweated every night.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Japan

It is a very nice hostel in a very cool part of the city. Near downtown and easy to get to the airport. Excellent atmosphere and vary nice staff. I definitely recomend it!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The Hostel is perfectly located...it takes only a couple of subway stops to Downtown Chicago and ORD. We really enjoyed our 4 day trip there.

• 20th Dec 2014

It's the cleanest and most modern hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay there again.

It was to cold in the room. And it was loud because the heater/air thing went on and of all the time. It was not even on for a minute so what is the purpuse of that thing?

The staff was really helpful! Maybe more bathrooms would be better but for the rest all was awesome!

• 16th Dec 2014

perfect! clean, comfortable, staff are helpful and friendly!

Great place, great location, very cheap and receptionist more than helpful.

• 4th Dec 2014

É um excelente hostel! Quarto limpo e organizado, banheiros individuais... Só não gostei que você consegue ouvir muito barulho dos quartos de cima...

Hostel was very nice. However, the staff kept turning off the heat to our room so it was freezing. We had been given a space heater but it blew a fuse in the room causing it to be removed. Way too cold and not nearly enough blankets!

• 24th Nov 2014

The staff were super cool and the location is really good. The common area was nice too. The temperature in the rooms overnight was coolllld and the give you a really small blanket that doesn't keep you warm. Also it's noisy between rooms. But I would stay there again.

This place is amazing! I wish I could have stayed longer. They put a lot of effort into the place and into making their guests comfortable. All if that at an amazing price and in a great location.

• 11th Nov 2014

Beautiful huge room, great interior design, really friendly staff, very cool area. Definitely recommend it!

Staff gr8. Big room.

Really great place to stay in Chicago! The staff was awesome and it's located in a really cool area. I would for sure stay there again!

• 30th Oct 2014