Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

The staffs were very nice and helpful, especially the girl at front desk on the day I left (14th Apr) lend me her phone, very nice. However there were two damen stations but it was not mentioned in the transportation direction which lead me carrying all my luggages wandering around the city in the middle of the night.

Nice place to check in to for a quiet and relaxing stay with good value for money.

AWESOME HOSTEL! Girlfriend and I were roadtripping and decided to take an extra day here because it was so comfortable, super clean, and in a great neighborhood. Not to mention that this place was SUPER affordable. Most hostels in the US are doing hosteling all wrong, but this one has cracked the code! Highly recommend!

it is good place to trip because it is near the station and you can go to loop easy. Room is enough to sleep and there is good lounge to play or take a rest Also, workers are very kind.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome Hostel, awesome staff, awesome neighbourhood. I'd come back anytime and recommend everybody to choose Urban Holiday Lofts!

• 9th Mar 2015

It was worth every buck of mine!!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

THE WORST experience I've ever had with hostels. 1.Unknown bug bites on my leg. They are still swollen as big as my hand after two days (NOT BEING DRAMATIC AT ALL) the socalled representative denied that i got the bites from them & only refunded me for the coming night then said i couldn't stay even if i asked to switch to another room. No medicine cover for my bites and i spent $20 on cream and pills 2.SUPER POOR sound insulation: you MUST whisper to friends unless u want others to hear after11

• 4th Mar 2015
  • China

We take allegations of any type of bug very seriously. After you informed us of the issue, we called in a professional exterminator to perform an inspection of the room; no signs of any bugs were found. After alleging that you'd been bit by a bug, you still made a reservation to stay another night with us. Because of your discomfort, we offered to cancel your future nights with no penalty instead of refunding for the completed stay. We truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

The bed was a bit uncomfortable for my old lady body but everything else was just great. I think his name's John (the afternoon guy) is super accommodating to everyone and full of sound advice. Thanks for the stay.

Such a great hostel, easy to get to/from the city/airport on the blue line. All the staff are so helpful with lots of information on Chicago downtown attractions/restaurants and nightlife. The breakfast is AMAZING and the common room a great place to chill out. Beds are comfortable and rooms nice and warm. The burrow surrounding the hostel is full of great music, food, coffee and culture. Will definitely be coming back here on my next trip

This place is perfect. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. The only thing that could have been better was the wifi signal in my room (#201).

Nice, quiet and clean

This hostel was one of my best I stayed with. Breakfast was really good, mattress pretty comfortable and the bathrooms really clean. BUT they didn't allowed my to print my boarding pass there, although I asked a day before if u would be able to do it in the hostel. The answer was yes tho. I had to go to the next FedEx in the night and it was snowing and cold. That with rude!!!

Very good!!!

• 23rd Jan 2015

This hostel was so nice except temperature in my room. My room was too hot. We sweated every night.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Japan

It is a very nice hostel in a very cool part of the city. Near downtown and easy to get to the airport. Excellent atmosphere and vary nice staff. I definitely recomend it!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The Hostel is perfectly located...it takes only a couple of subway stops to Downtown Chicago and ORD. We really enjoyed our 4 day trip there.

• 20th Dec 2014

It's the cleanest and most modern hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay there again.

It was to cold in the room. And it was loud because the heater/air thing went on and of all the time. It was not even on for a minute so what is the purpuse of that thing?

The staff was really helpful! Maybe more bathrooms would be better but for the rest all was awesome!

• 16th Dec 2014

perfect! clean, comfortable, staff are helpful and friendly!