Fabulous 887 Total Reviews
Fabulous 887 Total Reviews
Urban Holiday Lofts Located at 2014 W Wabansia Ave, , Chicago.
USA
Chicago Illinois 60647 2014 W Wabansia Ave
89% 887
41.9122898 -87.6782798
    Rooms available

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2016

Everything was good, just wished they had an option of having bigger towels for the showers.

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Sep 2016
6.0

Clean enough. Not much going on but I was only there one night. Thin walls. Only one bathroom for my dorm. Great location.

• USA, Male, 31-40
6th Sep 2016

This is a great place to base yourself while staying in Chicago, especially if you have to catch an early flight out of O'Hare. I only have 2 minor complaints: 1) the noise of the people walking across the floor, which creaked; I was in a dorm on the 2nd floor. 2) the common area closed kind of early, I think it was 10:30 or 11pm.

• USA, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016

Great hostel, only complaint I have is that our door lock was funky, and broke a couple times while I was there.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
31st Aug 2016

Urban Holiday Lofts was an excellent place to stay in, I would recommend it to anyone planning to visit Chicago. The surrounding streets had excellent shops and places to eat. The room was great with plenty of space and comfortable bed. The common area and kitchen was also a great space.

28th Aug 2016

I wish all my hostel stays were like this. Everything always so clean. Private, full bathrooms (like in your home). Located in a hipster neighborhood. Minutes from the metro. Laundry on site. Dependable WiFi. It is a walk up, so be warned and the common closes every night.

26th Aug 2016

My complaint/feedback for the hostel concerns the way Teal treats guests. Saturday morning Teal came into my room and woke me right before I needed to check out. I was told if I didn't check out in 5 minutes I would be charged a $50 fee. As soon as I booked another night the politeness was turned back on. Other guests complained about similar awakings during my stay. I previously worked in 6 hostels over 18 months and never found it necessary to be rude to guests in the same situation.

• Belgium, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

Great hostel in a great neighbourhood! I really enjoyed staying there. It was very neat and clean, and the big common area was very pleasant to hang around, use a computer, watch tv, play games, cook... The breakfast served was quite good for me (thinking: bagels, jam and cream cheese, oatmeal, cornflakes, tea and coffee). Just one minor issue: the website said they'd have locks for rent, to secure the lockers in your room, but they were out of lockers. Everything else was real fine.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Wish the bathroom in my suite was a little cleaner. Other than that, perfect!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

We stayed two nights in Urban Holiday Lofts and we had a wonderful time! The staff is awesome the neighborhood with it's bars and restaurants is amazing! I would totally stay there again!