9.0
Superb 871 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 871 Total Reviews
Urban Holiday Lofts Located at 2014 W Wabansia Ave, , Chicago.
USA
Chicago Illinois 60647 2014 W Wabansia Ave
90% 871
41.9122898 -87.6782798
    Rooms available

26th Aug 2016

My complaint/feedback for the hostel concerns the way Teal treats guests. Saturday morning Teal came into my room and woke me right before I needed to check out. I was told if I didn't check out in 5 minutes I would be charged a $50 fee. As soon as I booked another night the politeness was turned back on. Other guests complained about similar awakings during my stay. I previously worked in 6 hostels over 18 months and never found it necessary to be rude to guests in the same situation.

• USA, Female, 18-24
22nd Aug 2016

Wish the bathroom in my suite was a little cleaner. Other than that, perfect!

• Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Aug 2016

We stayed two nights in Urban Holiday Lofts and we had a wonderful time! The staff is awesome the neighborhood with it's bars and restaurants is amazing! I would totally stay there again!

• England, Female, 25-30
11th Aug 2016

Great location, great staff, great facilities! Really good value for money I'd definitely recommend it here :)

• USA, Female, 31-40
5th Aug 2016

I had a good stay here. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The bathrooms were clean and nice. There was no outlet for the top bunk, but I was able to use an extension cord so I could use my phone as my alarm. It was what I expected for a hostel stay, except that our room was too hot for me to sleep well. If my roommates would have left the windows closed during the day, the AC that was running and the ceiling fan probably would have been effective.

• China, Female, 25-30
3rd Aug 2016

Nice stay

• jeffbordogna9002
  • USA, Male, 25-30
1st Aug 2016

This place was awesome. Perfect location in Wicker Park, and really friendly, helpful people. My only complaint is that it's an older building and so walls and ceilings were thing. Somebody in the room above me was stomping around at like 3am. That's generally just a peril of sleeping in a hostel, but the building itself made it a bit worse. All that said, would definitely recommend this place!

28th Jul 2016
6.0

The hostel is located at a fairly close distance to the downtown in a decent neighbourhood. However, it lacks primitive facilities such s elevator and the breakfast is also very little compare to value paid for this hostel.

• bremacha_laguerre6069
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Jul 2016

Great location! Stayed on a Tuesday night and had endless opportunities to explore the many bars, restaurants, and even a few night clubs in the vicinity. The hostel is in a trendy sort of hipster area with tons of personalities, and only a few blocks away from the L train. Stayed in the female en suite. The beds/room was clean, but the only bathroom in the en suite was messy. Free breakfast, but extremely basic. Common area is airy and spacious. Great hostel for the price! Definitely worth it!

• USA, Female, 18-24
25th Jul 2016
8.0

I stayed for one night and it was good overall. I was fortunate to have respectful roommates in the female dorm. The bathroom was clean (no stains) but definitely used my many people so there may be a strand or two of loose hair. The room provided fresh sheets, a blanket, a towel and personal locker. The locker was big enough for 2 "school size" backpacks (ex. Jansport). Note: 1 flight of stairs to the front desk, 1-2 flights to the rooms, dorm was warm and some noise travels from the street.