Urban Holiday Lofts

Superb 988 Total Reviews
Superb 988 Total Reviews

24th May 2017

The worse part may be that you can hear footsteps from above, or the thin walls on your floor. It has a good location with a bus line and a metro connection and the neighborhood is good.

22nd May 2017

Awesome place to stay

16th May 2017

Tim rocks!!!

• Ireland, Male, 25-30
4th May 2017
8.0

Nice hostel, situated very close to a train station and bus stop. Staff are friendly and helpful. However, the walls are really thin, I could hear noises around me and above me. At least the place got quite after midnight. Also, FYI, there were a few families staying here so it's not really a "going out hostel"

• South Africa, Female, 18-24
4th May 2017
8.0

It's a great hostel and the location is great. Very close to the train that takes you straight into the city. How ever it's not a young people hostel with a youth atmosphere, I would recommend it for families with young kids.

3rd May 2017
6.9

By far, this is not a hostel. This is a cheap hotel. Allow me to explain - I stayed for four nights. Throughout those four nights, day or night, there was not a single time I did not hear little children running around the old wooden floors, which are absurdly loud as you step across them regardless of which part of the hostel you're in. There were no "Travelers" here when I stayed, only families with very young children. It was safe, secure, etc, but I'd never stay here again.

23rd Apr 2017

The female 8 bed dorm was very spacious, included full bath, sofa, and kitchenette. Very large common area with kitchen and TV. No elevator and also lots of stairs. Staff were very helpful and provided recommendations on where to eat in the area. Wicker Park is full of bars, restaurants, cafes, etc. Five min walk to nearest subway station. Would stay again!

• andreatc
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
22nd Apr 2017

Great hostel located in wicker park area where you can find bars, stores, restaurants and many things to do. The blue line is just 4 min walking from the hostel. The rooms were clean and the staff was really helpful! I will definitely come back and stay here.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

All of the pictures on this website and the Urban Holiday Lofts website are very accurate. The place was immaculately clean; I could barely tell we were sharing a bathroom with the rooms in our hallway. We weren't in the Lofts often and didn't hang out in the common area, so I can't speak to the atmosphere. It was warm when we went, so room temperature wasn't a problem. Other reviews mentioned noise; we were hushed for being loud, but I didn't notice excessive noise from other rooms. Great stay!

17th Apr 2017

Great place to stay if you are looking for a more hotel like place - that said it's not a party hostel. It's clean, luxurious, and quiet. The reviews are true: the walls are paper thin and you can hear people snoring and talking in the room next to you. I'd recommend for a family or a lover's holiday. Front staff is awesome!