Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, Illinois, USA

We liked staying here because of the possibility of private 2-bed rooms and proximity to public transportation. The staff were exemplary and the cleaning staff were meticulous in the common areas, as well as pleasant. The information sheet given to us was very useful throughout our stay and made things easier to plan. Overall, a very good place to stay.

This is a great hostel for couples or small groups. Their private rooms are a fantastic price. The kitchen is well stocked and breakfast is good. The absolute best thing about this place is the staff! They are great just for a chat or for local insights, especually Jason. I would highly recommend this place to anyone coming to Chicago.

The best place to stay!

I thought Urban Holiday Lofts was an awesome place to stay. Super convenient and a really cool part of town. I felt entirely comfortable walking and taking the metro everywhere I wanted to go. Comfortable beds and blankets, didn't have to wait to take a shower. Staff were friendly and helpful. The only thing I would say is that the hostel atmosphere didn't really encourage socializing with the other hostel guests, that would be the only thing that I would have changed/added.

There's only 2 bad things about this one, the rooms are kinda noisy due to the wood floors, so you will always listen to people walking on the upper floor. Not really a problem if you have a pair of earplugs, which every backbacker should have. Other thing is that they close the common area at night, probably beacuse of the same noise. Nonetheless it's a nice and comfy place, clean and clear bedrooms, good bathrooms outside the room, and Jason, at the front desk, is the nicest guy ever.

1 2 Next » last »