Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Nice place. The walls are a little thin and the bathroom door was very squeeky which made it hard to sleep. But otherwise very nice!

• 14th May 2014

I like Urban Holiday Loft ;))

• 8th May 2014
  • Thailand

My stay at this hostel was amazing! Friendly and helpful staff that can tell you about more than just the tourist attractions, exceptionally clean, safe, cool location that was easy to get into the city and the neighbourhood its self had a great vibe - really alternative and hipster with lots of cool shops, cafes and bars. It felt like coming home at the end of each day. Thanks for your hospitality and knowing exactly what people want when they stay in hostels! Worth every penny!

• 5th May 2014

The staff was so friendly right from the beginning and I felt myself very welcome to the hostel right away. Everything was so clean and even bathrooms were in the good condition all the time. I love bright colors you have on walls - it makes the atmosphere even better! I really enjoyed my stay in Urban Holiday Lofts and if I ever return, I know where I'll stay at!

I like this hostel very much. Everything is good.

As the hostel is all floor boards it does get very loud. My room was right underneath the common room so an "early night" or "sleep in" doesn't exist. Other than that everything was fantastic! Very clean and very friendly!

• 22nd Apr 2014

Great area and nice staff, it was a good stay. If I go to Chicago, I'll stay this hostel again!

i told them with smiles that Taiwan is not a province of china coz their computer printed it on my receipt. i don't know if they already changed it, i told a guy about it and he didn't say that they would change it. if they don't do anything about it i will definitely feel offended! and so do other taiwanese people, so i really hope that they change it!

Loved this hostel and the neighborhood!! And the directions to get to the hostel were wonderful!

The location is really nice although this is 4th floor walk-up. Stuff helped me to carry my luggage. I also stayed in IHSP and would recommend this place. The room was bit dark. There could be more light.

Awesome :D

Great hostel! Jason at the front desk was one of the most welcoming people I've ever met. The beds were good, clean showers, large common room area with a pool table. And in a great neighbourhood for bars and restaurants. It was a pleasure to stay there and I'd do it again any day.

• 27th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed, great location and best staff

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

I absolutely loved the atmosphere and the location of the hostel (young, modern, trendy). There were always people to talk to... The air conditioning could have been more quite and WiFi wasn't working in my room. Otherwise it was great.

Absolutely delighted with this place. We will be back.

• 14th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've been to!

• 7th Mar 2014

Pros: The hostel is very close to a subway station and bus stops which makes things a lot easier for you to go downtown. You also can come back anytime, because you will have the security code required at the entrance that only the residents have access to. Cons: Damen St is not a very secure area so you better watch your back during the night when you are coming back to the hostel. The breakfast is not that much. Though it's free!

• 4th Mar 2014

I chose the hostel because it is close to the Damen Blue L line to O'Hare (early morning flight). It seems to be in a nice neighborhood with lots of restaurant/bar choices nearby. The staff are very friendly and the facilities clean. They provided sheet, blanket and towel in the male dorm in Feb, 2014.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed. Lovely staff, great neighbourhood. Honestly, the hostel was the best part about visiting Chicago. The only reason I'd never stay here again is Chicago is such a terrible city and I'm never going back.

1 2 Next » last »