Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Such a great hostel, easy to get to/from the city/airport on the blue line. All the staff are so helpful with lots of information on Chicago downtown attractions/restaurants and nightlife. The breakfast is AMAZING and the common room a great place to chill out. Beds are comfortable and rooms nice and warm. The burrow surrounding the hostel is full of great music, food, coffee and culture. Will definitely be coming back here on my next trip

This place is perfect. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. The only thing that could have been better was the wifi signal in my room (#201).

Nice, quiet and clean

This hostel was one of my best I stayed with. Breakfast was really good, mattress pretty comfortable and the bathrooms really clean. BUT they didn't allowed my to print my boarding pass there, although I asked a day before if u would be able to do it in the hostel. The answer was yes tho. I had to go to the next FedEx in the night and it was snowing and cold. That with rude!!!

Very good!!!

• 23rd Jan 2015

This hostel was so nice except temperature in my room. My room was too hot. We sweated every night.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Japan

It is a very nice hostel in a very cool part of the city. Near downtown and easy to get to the airport. Excellent atmosphere and vary nice staff. I definitely recomend it!

• 6th Jan 2015