Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

It was nice! I felt comfortable with this hostel. Thank you so much

• 30th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The staffs were very nice and helpful, especially the girl at front desk on the day I left (14th Apr) lend me her phone, very nice. However there were two damen stations but it was not mentioned in the transportation direction which lead me carrying all my luggages wandering around the city in the middle of the night.

Brilliant staff, great vibe. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, to be honest - really loved it there, wish i could go back and hang out some more! Would love a reading light next to beds, and clearer recycling bins, but those are the only things I could manage to pick on. Everything was brilliant, and a lot of thought gone into things - really loved the recommendations for daily deals in the local area (Wicker Park is really cool, and easy to access the city) loved my time there!

Nice place to check in to for a quiet and relaxing stay with good value for money.

AWESOME HOSTEL! Girlfriend and I were roadtripping and decided to take an extra day here because it was so comfortable, super clean, and in a great neighborhood. Not to mention that this place was SUPER affordable. Most hostels in the US are doing hosteling all wrong, but this one has cracked the code! Highly recommend!

it is good place to trip because it is near the station and you can go to loop easy. Room is enough to sleep and there is good lounge to play or take a rest Also, workers are very kind.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome Hostel, awesome staff, awesome neighbourhood. I'd come back anytime and recommend everybody to choose Urban Holiday Lofts!

• 9th Mar 2015

It was worth every buck of mine!!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

THE WORST experience I've ever had with hostels. 1.Unknown bug bites on my leg. They are still swollen as big as my hand after two days (NOT BEING DRAMATIC AT ALL) the socalled representative denied that i got the bites from them & only refunded me for the coming night then said i couldn't stay even if i asked to switch to another room. No medicine cover for my bites and i spent $20 on cream and pills 2.SUPER POOR sound insulation: you MUST whisper to friends unless u want others to hear after11

• 4th Mar 2015
  • China

We take allegations of any type of bug very seriously. After you informed us of the issue, we called in a professional exterminator to perform an inspection of the room; no signs of any bugs were found. After alleging that you'd been bit by a bug, you still made a reservation to stay another night with us. Because of your discomfort, we offered to cancel your future nights with no penalty instead of refunding for the completed stay. We truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

The bed was a bit uncomfortable for my old lady body but everything else was just great. I think his name's John (the afternoon guy) is super accommodating to everyone and full of sound advice. Thanks for the stay.

1 2 Next » last »