Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Common areas are open only until 11pm -- that which is shown in the photos and entices you to think it's a large modern. So the only other place to hang out at that hour, unless you want to wake up your roommates, is the few chairs at the front desk. You'll have to rent a lock for the locker but if you're traveling with a suitcase -- suitcase won't fit into the locker. Front desk only holds suitcases day of arrival and day of departure. Served its purpose but was only for a bed to crash in.

• 19th May 2015

The location was great. Lot's of great restaurants and stores nearby. Super close to the train and buses. The only downside was it was a bit far from the city center. The facilities were very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. One night one of the toilets was stopped up and the staff fixed the problem immediately. I also accidentally left my computer charger in my room after I checked out and the staff emailed me to ask if it was mine and saved it for me.

• 9th May 2015

It was nice! I felt comfortable with this hostel. Thank you so much

• 30th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

The staffs were very nice and helpful, especially the girl at front desk on the day I left (14th Apr) lend me her phone, very nice. However there were two damen stations but it was not mentioned in the transportation direction which lead me carrying all my luggages wandering around the city in the middle of the night.

1 2 Next » last »