Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Great locations in Wicker Park, near El and bus lines. Nice, safe neighborhood with lots to do, see, eat and drink. Would stay again!

Nice and helpful staff, really nice common area and bathrooms, clean, great neighborhood

Great place to stay, awesome location, no elevator. We stayed in a room on the 4th floor and going upstairs, specially after being wandering around all day, can be exhausting. Breakfast was ok... Bagels, oatmeal, cereal. Not sure if there was something else. Lactose free or almond milk would be appreciated. The staff is really nice and burgers at the bar next door, Silver Cloud, rock! 15 mins away from the loop by CTA an a hipster neighborhood... It can't get any better!

I loved this hostel! Super clean, modern, in a nice area close to the subway. They were super nice! Bagels and cereal for breakfast and good price

A good place to stay a couple days in chicago. Close to blue line subway system. Summarizing, I strongly recommend this place.

• 2nd Jun 2014

Cool place to stay in Chicago. The only thing negative: the breakfast wasn't good at all

Not easy to find. The location is pretty good, near the pharmacy, cafe and many stores.

• 22nd May 2014
  • China

Great hostel in an amazing location. I really liked everything about the place!

Noise from the check-in area.

Nice place. The walls are a little thin and the bathroom door was very squeeky which made it hard to sleep. But otherwise very nice!

• 14th May 2014

I like Urban Holiday Loft ;))

• 8th May 2014
  • Thailand

My stay at this hostel was amazing! Friendly and helpful staff that can tell you about more than just the tourist attractions, exceptionally clean, safe, cool location that was easy to get into the city and the neighbourhood its self had a great vibe - really alternative and hipster with lots of cool shops, cafes and bars. It felt like coming home at the end of each day. Thanks for your hospitality and knowing exactly what people want when they stay in hostels! Worth every penny!

The staff was so friendly right from the beginning and I felt myself very welcome to the hostel right away. Everything was so clean and even bathrooms were in the good condition all the time. I love bright colors you have on walls - it makes the atmosphere even better! I really enjoyed my stay in Urban Holiday Lofts and if I ever return, I know where I'll stay at!

I like this hostel very much. Everything is good.

1 2 3 Next » last »