Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Great area and nice staff, it was a good stay. If I go to Chicago, I'll stay this hostel again!

i told them with smiles that Taiwan is not a province of china coz their computer printed it on my receipt. i don't know if they already changed it, i told a guy about it and he didn't say that they would change it. if they don't do anything about it i will definitely feel offended! and so do other taiwanese people, so i really hope that they change it!

Loved this hostel and the neighborhood!! And the directions to get to the hostel were wonderful!

The location is really nice although this is 4th floor walk-up. Stuff helped me to carry my luggage. I also stayed in IHSP and would recommend this place. The room was bit dark. There could be more light.

Awesome :D

Great hostel! Jason at the front desk was one of the most welcoming people I've ever met. The beds were good, clean showers, large common room area with a pool table. And in a great neighbourhood for bars and restaurants. It was a pleasure to stay there and I'd do it again any day.

• 27th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed, great location and best staff

• 26th Mar 2014
  • Spain

I absolutely loved the atmosphere and the location of the hostel (young, modern, trendy). There were always people to talk to... The air conditioning could have been more quite and WiFi wasn't working in my room. Otherwise it was great.

Absolutely delighted with this place. We will be back.

• 14th Mar 2014

One of the best hostels I've been to!

• 7th Mar 2014

Pros: The hostel is very close to a subway station and bus stops which makes things a lot easier for you to go downtown. You also can come back anytime, because you will have the security code required at the entrance that only the residents have access to. Cons: Damen St is not a very secure area so you better watch your back during the night when you are coming back to the hostel. The breakfast is not that much. Though it's free!

• 4th Mar 2014