Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Overall pretty clean. Decent complimentary breakfast and great neighborhood-near downtown and O'Hare. The atmosphere isn't the greatest though-my first night there, the common room was as quiet as a library and I was afraid to speak in case I might bother someone! Also, the wifi only worked in one tiny corner of my room and in the common area. If I go back to Chicago during warm weather months, I'd stay at IHSP for the roof deck and during cold weather months, I'd stay at Urban Holiday.

Great hostel within walking distance of some great bars/local stores. Clean n friendly place too and i'd recommend it!

Great location. Staff is polite and does what they have to do, but does not seem to go beyond that in welcoming guests. Room was spacious. Good value for money.

One of the best places during my travel! Nice friendly staff and clean and relaxed atmosphere!

1 2 3 Next » last »