Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Common areas are open only until 11pm -- that which is shown in the photos and entices you to think it's a large modern. So the only other place to hang out at that hour, unless you want to wake up your roommates, is the few chairs at the front desk. You'll have to rent a lock for the locker but if you're traveling with a suitcase -- suitcase won't fit into the locker. Front desk only holds suitcases day of arrival and day of departure. Served its purpose but was only for a bed to crash in.

• 19th May 2015

The location was great. Lot's of great restaurants and stores nearby. Super close to the train and buses. The only downside was it was a bit far from the city center. The facilities were very clean and the staff was very helpful and friendly. One night one of the toilets was stopped up and the staff fixed the problem immediately. I also accidentally left my computer charger in my room after I checked out and the staff emailed me to ask if it was mine and saved it for me.

• 9th May 2015

It was nice! I felt comfortable with this hostel. Thank you so much

• 30th Apr 2015
  • South Korea

Es ist wirklich ein sehr schönes Hostel in bester Lage. Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und man hat die Chance nette Leute aus aller Welt zu treffen.... Ich werde wiederkommen .....

• 20th Apr 2015

The staffs were very nice and helpful, especially the girl at front desk on the day I left (14th Apr) lend me her phone, very nice. However there were two damen stations but it was not mentioned in the transportation direction which lead me carrying all my luggages wandering around the city in the middle of the night.

Une très bonne auberge, dans un quartier très agréable et avec beaucoup de cachet. Juste des murs peu épais mais ça ne nous a pas empêché de passer un très bon séjour!

• 9th Apr 2015

Brilliant staff, great vibe. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, to be honest - really loved it there, wish i could go back and hang out some more! Would love a reading light next to beds, and clearer recycling bins, but those are the only things I could manage to pick on. Everything was brilliant, and a lot of thought gone into things - really loved the recommendations for daily deals in the local area (Wicker Park is really cool, and easy to access the city) loved my time there!

Nice place to check in to for a quiet and relaxing stay with good value for money.

AWESOME HOSTEL! Girlfriend and I were roadtripping and decided to take an extra day here because it was so comfortable, super clean, and in a great neighborhood. Not to mention that this place was SUPER affordable. Most hostels in the US are doing hosteling all wrong, but this one has cracked the code! Highly recommend!

melhor hostel que ja fiquei

• 12th Mar 2015

it is good place to trip because it is near the station and you can go to loop easy. Room is enough to sleep and there is good lounge to play or take a rest Also, workers are very kind.

• 11th Mar 2015
  • South Korea
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Awesome Hostel, awesome staff, awesome neighbourhood. I'd come back anytime and recommend everybody to choose Urban Holiday Lofts!

• 9th Mar 2015

It was worth every buck of mine!!

• 6th Mar 2015
  • Thailand

THE WORST experience I've ever had with hostels. 1.Unknown bug bites on my leg. They are still swollen as big as my hand after two days (NOT BEING DRAMATIC AT ALL) the socalled representative denied that i got the bites from them & only refunded me for the coming night then said i couldn't stay even if i asked to switch to another room. No medicine cover for my bites and i spent $20 on cream and pills 2.SUPER POOR sound insulation: you MUST whisper to friends unless u want others to hear after11

• 4th Mar 2015
  • China

We take allegations of any type of bug very seriously. After you informed us of the issue, we called in a professional exterminator to perform an inspection of the room; no signs of any bugs were found. After alleging that you'd been bit by a bug, you still made a reservation to stay another night with us. Because of your discomfort, we offered to cancel your future nights with no penalty instead of refunding for the completed stay. We truly apologize that we did not meet your expectations.

The bed was a bit uncomfortable for my old lady body but everything else was just great. I think his name's John (the afternoon guy) is super accommodating to everyone and full of sound advice. Thanks for the stay.

Such a great hostel, easy to get to/from the city/airport on the blue line. All the staff are so helpful with lots of information on Chicago downtown attractions/restaurants and nightlife. The breakfast is AMAZING and the common room a great place to chill out. Beds are comfortable and rooms nice and warm. The burrow surrounding the hostel is full of great music, food, coffee and culture. Will definitely be coming back here on my next trip

This place is perfect. I've stayed in a lot of hostels and this is one of the best. The only thing that could have been better was the wifi signal in my room (#201).

Nice, quiet and clean

This hostel was one of my best I stayed with. Breakfast was really good, mattress pretty comfortable and the bathrooms really clean. BUT they didn't allowed my to print my boarding pass there, although I asked a day before if u would be able to do it in the hostel. The answer was yes tho. I had to go to the next FedEx in the night and it was snowing and cold. That with rude!!!

Very good!!!