Urban Holiday Lofts Reviews

2014 W Wabansia Ave, Chicago, USA

Very good!!!

• 23rd Jan 2015

We had some trouble getting there but the staff was nice and we got there safely! We had amazing time while we were staying. Thank you so much! I wish the walls were blocking sounds a bit better but overall it was great. 개인적으로 호스텔 처음갔는데 아주 좋았어요. 조금 방이 방음이 안되서 시끄러운건 있지만 그것 외에는 아주 좋았습니다!

• 18th Jan 2015
  • South Korea

This hostel was so nice except temperature in my room. My room was too hot. We sweated every night.

• 7th Jan 2015
  • Japan

It is a very nice hostel in a very cool part of the city. Near downtown and easy to get to the airport. Excellent atmosphere and vary nice staff. I definitely recomend it!

• 6th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

The Hostel is perfectly located...it takes only a couple of subway stops to Downtown Chicago and ORD. We really enjoyed our 4 day trip there.

• 20th Dec 2014

It's the cleanest and most modern hostel I have ever stayed in. Would stay there again.

It was to cold in the room. And it was loud because the heater/air thing went on and of all the time. It was not even on for a minute so what is the purpuse of that thing?

The staff was really helpful! Maybe more bathrooms would be better but for the rest all was awesome!

• 16th Dec 2014

perfect! clean, comfortable, staff are helpful and friendly!

it was good - cheap, clean, and free breakfast! but restroom was busy in the mornings-i should wake up 6:50 to use washroom..and location is bit far from downtown :(

• 9th Dec 2014
  • South Korea

Great place, great location, very cheap and receptionist more than helpful.

• 4th Dec 2014

É um excelente hostel! Quarto limpo e organizado, banheiros individuais... Só não gostei que você consegue ouvir muito barulho dos quartos de cima...

Hostel was very nice. However, the staff kept turning off the heat to our room so it was freezing. We had been given a space heater but it blew a fuse in the room causing it to be removed. Way too cold and not nearly enough blankets!

• 24th Nov 2014

They have an amazing lounge in the hostel, where you can relax, watch tv or play pool for free.

The staff were super cool and the location is really good. The common area was nice too. The temperature in the rooms overnight was coolllld and the give you a really small blanket that doesn't keep you warm. Also it's noisy between rooms. But I would stay there again.

This place is amazing! I wish I could have stayed longer. They put a lot of effort into the place and into making their guests comfortable. All if that at an amazing price and in a great location.

• 11th Nov 2014

Beautiful huge room, great interior design, really friendly staff, very cool area. Definitely recommend it!

Staff gr8. Big room.

Really great place to stay in Chicago! The staff was awesome and it's located in a really cool area. I would for sure stay there again!

• 30th Oct 2014

Had a great stay! The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The room was a nice size and clean. The common area was really cool! Unfortunately I was only staying one night, so I didn't get to hang out there much. The area is lovely and I felt safe there. It was easy getting around by public transport or cabs.

• 23rd Oct 2014