Urban House Reviews

2 Plaza Gipuzkoa, E Floor, San Sebastian, Spain

Lovely little hostel. Would recommend.

Best hostel I've been in after 4 months of travelling!!! Everything was clean, spacious and had an amazing vibe. The rooms were really nicely decorated and they had plenty of great showers. Recommend 100%.

Cleanliness was not at its best in the washrooms, and the comfort was relatively poor, only one simple bed in one simple room with shadowers that don't close, no breakfast. Not worth 23€ a night.

The staff were little to no help. The rooms were dirty. I witnessed a cleaner not changing sheets on a bed. No kitchen. The room i was in had no lockers. You had to lock the door with the key from the inside. The bathrooms were poor. The wifi was ok. The location was great.

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay here. Just a quick note, we do have a kitchen in the hostel.

terrible first impression, the woman who checked me in wasnt very welcoming or helpful. The common room is just 2 couches in a small room and I didnt know there was a fridge and mircowaves until the last night that I was there. The shower pressure isnt very good. The guys working there turned it all around for me though, very friendly and helpful! If youre just looking to have a home base then this is the place! 5 minutes from the beach and the trail up mt urgell.

It didn't have much of a 'hostel' feel. Quite impersonal, but nothing too bad.

Perfect location and very accommodating staff. Also felt quite clean. Would have been great if the kitchen had been open. Great if you are traveling with others, I wouldn't stay here if traveling alone as there was not much atmosphere in the common areas when we stayed.

thx a lot for finding my wallet and passport

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Austria

the staff are really polite and friendly and they're fluent in English. the hostel is located near many good bars and a short walk from the beach. the room I stayed in is spacious and nicely decorated. there're quite a few toilets but it's still not enough for everyone so I had to wait for quite abit to brush teeth. other than that it's good for a short weekend trip!

Take note that there is no kitchen (but you should really eat out in tapas bars while there anyway!). Quite basic fascilities but friendly staff and fantastic location. It was great for us.

The location is amazing. Next door to a lovely coffee shop and overlosquarea square of green trees and palacial grounds. Five minutes from the beach and the main nightlife and restaurants. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Beds comfortable and clean. Looking forward to staying again.

• 3rd Apr 2015

Good staff, great location. A bit expensive.

The location was absolutely amazing. Close to everything. I booked the room with three others, thankfully two others arrived before us because there was no one at the front desk upon our arrival. We would not have been able to get into our room if our friends hadn't already checked in earlier. We did not see anyone working the front desk until the following morning. It was very weird. Other than this. The hostel was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were relatively clean.

• 28th Feb 2015