Urban House Reviews

2 Plaza Gipuzkoa, E Floor, San Sebastian, Spain

The location was absolutely amazing. Close to everything. I booked the room with three others, thankfully two others arrived before us because there was no one at the front desk upon our arrival. We would not have been able to get into our room if our friends hadn't already checked in earlier. We did not see anyone working the front desk until the following morning. It was very weird. Other than this. The hostel was clean, the beds were comfortable, and the bathrooms were relatively clean.

• 28th Feb 2015

Room was really cold, beds were springy. No proper common room and there's no kitchen. The location is ideal. The price wasn't bad. But if you need to cook or want to meet people, not the best choice.

Helpful staff, great location. There is no kitchen,but with such a big variety of pintxos in this city it would be a shame to cook in the hostel. We really enjoyed our stay at the hostel and had a great time in San Sebastian :-)

No kitchen and no eating area if you supply own food. There are fridges so seem unusual there is no food preparation area or area for eating. Microwave was broken as well so no option but to eat out. Bunk beds but no privacy. Secure storage under beds is small and does not take a standard size back pack. Fairly disappointing compared to other hostels I've stayed in over my travel time.

I stayed at urban house for two nights beginning of September.. Enjoyed my stay there..the rooms were spacious, shower and toilets were fine, clean rooms and great location..staff were really helpful and friendly! I would recommend this hostel :) enjoy

Great location, nice room, very basic hostel but I stayed for 6 nights and enjoyed it. Don't forget your earplugs as the streets outside can be noisy in the middle of the night with people walking home along them and stopping to chat for ages right outside! Had a great time in San Sebastian and enjoyed my stay at the hostel. The park right outside is gorgeous, it's a few minutes from the beach and right next to the old town. Perfect location.

• 6th Sep 2014

Room looked nothing like the photos advertised, place is really rundown. Tried 2 showers in the morning, niether had hot water. Apparently only certain showers do. For fellow Kiwi's the place was about as nice as your average student flat. Way overpriced!

This hostel is in a great location and has amazing wifi connection. Atmosphere is awful and the shower barely has hot water.

View all San Sebastian Hostels