Urban House Reviews

2 Plaza Gipuzkoa, E Floor, San Sebastian, Spain

Off season. Hence didn't get to meet many peeps (the main reason why I stayed at a hostel). However the staff was cool and invited me to join them for a night out.

• 24th Oct 2015

Best location available, right on the edge of old town and close to the beach. Perfect place if you intend to only sleep at the hostel as the common room is small and food facilities are a bit lacking, so meeting people is difficult, luckily San Sebastian's night life is amazing!

Good location and staff. Easy to find. Clean with multiple restrooms. A little loud outside, but mostly on the weekends I believe. Overall I had a good experience!

where do you want me to start The whole place should be shut down and have a complete. Make over. The hot hot water system. Needs fixings kitchen need a oven hot plate. Bathrooms need doing rooms need more power points. Don't get wrong it's in a good spot from everything. You need to spend a bit money fixing it up Apart from that. It's ok.

Had a wonderful stay as usual , many thinks to Bill , Leo and all the gang at Urban House.

Very central hostel. The staff were quite helpful and nice. The facilities were okay.

Reception and rooms are not in the same place so you have to walk up the stairs to reception then walk across town to get to your room which was annoying. There was no hot water at all in the showers but we emailed them and they sent someone to fix it which was very good. Other than that wifi was fine, rooms were nice and had a little kitchen.

Had a great time! Good atmosphere, very clean

• 12th Aug 2015

Having arrived on a motorcycle I was lose to 500° on arrival and I found he first chap rather rude. Perhaps he was having a bad day! The room was fine but I believe the hostel was expensive the chap who ran the desk on the day I checked out was brilliant. For he price I couldn't believe that there was no breakfast. Basically not a terrible hostel but I've stayed in far better!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Most of the staff are brilliant. The place is often being cleaned which is nice. Definitely needs more bathroom facilities and the showers are dodgy. But this hostel does have a very good vibe to it and the beds are some of the best.

Was so refreshing not to be sleeping in a bunk for once! Dorms were pretty good, bathrooms could've been better, but the location was fantastic. I feel like it was a bit overpriced for what it was, but San Sebastián isn't the cheapest area so it is probably to be expected that you'll be paying a bit more for less.

Lovely little hostel. Would recommend.

Best hostel I've been in after 4 months of travelling!!! Everything was clean, spacious and had an amazing vibe. The rooms were really nicely decorated and they had plenty of great showers. Recommend 100%.

Nothing wrong with the hostel, it does a job but doesn't appear to be much of an effort put into facilitating a good stay at the hostel.

Cleanliness was not at its best in the washrooms, and the comfort was relatively poor, only one simple bed in one simple room with shadowers that don't close, no breakfast. Not worth 23€ a night.

The staff were little to no help. The rooms were dirty. I witnessed a cleaner not changing sheets on a bed. No kitchen. The room i was in had no lockers. You had to lock the door with the key from the inside. The bathrooms were poor. The wifi was ok. The location was great.

Thank you for your comment. We are sorry you did not enjoy your stay here. Just a quick note, we do have a kitchen in the hostel.

Great place - I would stay here again.

Great location!

terrible first impression, the woman who checked me in wasnt very welcoming or helpful. The common room is just 2 couches in a small room and I didnt know there was a fridge and mircowaves until the last night that I was there. The shower pressure isnt very good. The guys working there turned it all around for me though, very friendly and helpful! If youre just looking to have a home base then this is the place! 5 minutes from the beach and the trail up mt urgell.

View all San Sebastian Hostels