Urban House Reviews

2 Plaza Gipuzkoa, E Floor, San Sebastian, Basque Country, Spain

The hostel was fine, really good location but lacking in character and the staff didn't seem to know much.

A cool Hostel with a cozy atmosphere and laid back people! The room was quite big and clean. The only negative thing was that there are way too less bathrooms available!

Overall it was a nice place to stay. It was a little annoying to have our room in the other location which is a couple blocks from check in. The bathrooms were not kept particularly clean, just average. We had a private 2 person room and it was average.

Good spot near the beach, wasn't many people because you get split across 3 buildings. Pillows smelt and I got a electric shock off the extract fan in the kitchen.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Newly renovated, amazing staff, perfect location, clean and safe. They took me out for drinks and food. UrbanHouse is located walking distance from everything Met so many amazing people in Urban House and stayed longer than I had planned.

The location is perfect and I really liked the ambience. I met a lot of fun people and the stuff was really helpful. I can for sure recommend this Hostel to everybody who wants to have a good time in San Sebastian.

• 18th Feb 2014

Perfect! The best situation but the cheapest too! All the staff young and so much nice. Really very good memories!!!!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • Spain

I was very happy with my stay. Such a fun hostel. Perfect location, close from all of the main spots you want to visit in San Sebastian. A great hostel to make new friends.

• 12th Feb 2014
  • Japan

The fact that looked like a pension and had this cozy atmosphere, that helped a lot to relax after a long day of sightseeing. I had freedom to arrange my breakfast in the morning and the room space was also very handy. The people were kind and open to your requests and the other guests I stayed with were also really friendly. Since the facilities are renewed, it is a clean and colourful space to match the beautiful city outside. There are plenty of bathrooms for everyone necessities. Good job!!

• 11th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

We had an unfortunate experience for various reasons. The hostel is very well located in the old town, however this means there is a lot of noise all night from the revellers in the area. I am a heavy sleeper usually and found it very difficult to sleep. The showers are extremely basic and not always clean, all the facilities are all very old and the heating in our room didn't work (although in credit to the staff they provided us with a portable heater when we complained).

Please repair the toilets and keep the bathrooms clean. But the location is surely the best and we loved that you provide a kitchen for public use. Also the staff is great.

• 21st Oct 2013

I had a wonderful stay here, everything was top notch. Great value, location was right in old town, and just minutes from either beach. Would definitely recommend it to a friend or stay here again if I was ever back in San Sebastián!

• 19th Oct 2013