Urban Nomad Hostel Reviews

Rottenbiller u. 15 ring: 21, Budapest, Hungary

Good place! I feel to like my home! The lovely staff! I recomend!

We loved our stay here. Bela and Peter really showed us great hospitality and made us traditional Hungarian food over a bottle of wine. They went out of their way to make sure we were taken care of. If you are on a budget and looking for good value and good people this is the place to stay.

Best host ever!!!!!

I really enjoyed my stay, although it was only one night. If you like to stay in a place with a soul - this is the right address. Ask the owners about the building's history - it's really something. I loved the patio with a tree, there were no bunk beds, the room was very spacious, there was also a nice bathoom with a tub. Location is 5 minutes from Keleti station and Metro.

View all Budapest Bed and Breakfasts