Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Communal space virtually non existent, beds very shaky - felt quite unstable. Hostel staff not especially helpful, place generally quite unfriendly.

• 8th Apr 2015

Urban Pack was a good base for our stay in Hong Kong. The double room was a feat in squeezing a toilet/shower and bed into one room- only just enough space for two backpacks to fit as well. The hostel is spread out over a few different floors which makes it tricky to have much atmosphere but it was clean, conveniently located and relatively quiet. We would probably look for somewhere with a bit more space next time.

Good hostel! Easy to meet other travellers as every night at 10pm you have the option to meet in the common room have a few drinks and head out into the Hong Kong nightlife!

I stayed in a single that was so small I could not even lay out my suitcase on the floor. Outside the room was a bunch of wasted space, so I think they could have constructed this much better. I have seen people use small space creatively, but this just wasn't. The hostel was spread out on a bunch of different floors and some of the elevators only went down so trying to access any social/common areas was just too much inconvenience. The bed was as hard as a rock and I did not sleep well at all.

Dear Ashely, thank you for staying with us for one night. We had upgraded you into our single bed room from your original booked 4 bed dorm due to the fact that you had a cold and we didn't want you to be infectious to others. However, the wasted space you mentioned is our computer lounge designed to be a chill out area on that particular floor. Our larger common room is located on 5th floor so it won't be a problem you to come down from 10th floor. Anyway hope you are getting better now! J@UP

Only stayed here one night but would definitely stay here again when I'm back in HK. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and modern rooms, and awesome shower facilities. This place is designed for you to have an awesome time in HK. Also, there's a bus service (A21) to the airport which is 50 feet from the hostel entrance and only takes one hour for HK50!

The location is super! Few steps for tube station and bus stop(CityFlyer). If you finding an accomodation which is cheap in TST, I would definitely recommend here for your stay. :) 교통편이 최상입니다(지하철역, 공항버스). 침사추이에서 저렴한 숙소를 찾는다면 이 곳을 추천합니다.

Great place. No complaints. It's a lot of fun. Meet alot if people

• 27th Mar 2015

Very nice hostel with a perfect location and very kind staff. It was a bit expensive due to sevens but I guess most of Hong Kong was during that weekend. Staff set up events and it was easy to meet people. I would stay again no doubt.

Staff here are very friendly and helpful - knowledgeable about local area. They work really hard but are always cheerful and smiling. Breakfast can be crowded as no dining room or lounge. All happens in reception / internet area which is cramped, but they make it work. Breakfast, given that it's included, is very good value. Proper coffee is a big bonus for some. Roof garden is pleasant. Laundry service good. Showers clean & spacious but often a dribble at busy times. This is the main downside.

Urban Pack was a fairly nice hostel. The units are spread out across several floors of the buildings but they organize a night out each evening at 10 so people can get to know one another. But, the guy Roy who leads the night out is really weird.

Had a great stay at Urban Pack - fun social atmosphere and loved the easy location. Would definitely book here again next time.

Great location- center of everything and right next to bus/tram/ferry. Space is a little cramp but they make the most of the space. A free beer every night at 10 in commons. Cheers!

The location could not be better if you are looking to be in the middle of HK bustling activity. Plus walking distance to every thing and the subway is one minute walk away. The guys running Urban Pack are extremely helpful. I stayed in twin room with my own bathroom. Room is small, bed a little hard, but totally doable. Even elevators were not an issue. I will stay here again next time in HK.

Superb!! Love it! Smooth check in and staffs are very informative. Rooms and toilets are fair size and very clean. Noticed by the owner flushing water problem with the building was fixed the day I arrived. One thing amazed me is they upgraded me to a single bed room to free up a bed in 8 bed dorm so less crowded for other guests. The night I stayed they organized a group outing with all other guests and we party until 3am. Roy& Jason are 2 cool guys to hang out with and they know the city well

• 18th Mar 2015

Perfect stay for a tour......at the heart of Hong Kong,,,.TST probably the busiest place now in the land.shopping malls, local chinese food resto and tourist attractions are just few steps from UP hostel.Security wise,,,"Cool"the building has CCTV and 24 hrs personnel on duty.Rooms were cleaned and beds were tide up everyday.And the most unforgettable experiences are the activities everyday......BBQ at the rooftop,free drinks at the 5ft floor common area,horse racing tour...and Bar hopping.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

location is sooooo coooool Staff is also very kind Really good :)

• 16th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Great& helpful staff! I'm was already here for the second time, good place to stay!

Excellent service& top-notch facilities. This hostel spread around 4 different floors but each floor has their own common room. I like the way they organize events every night for all the guests and most importantly the place is very neat and clean. They have add a kitchen facility in another close by building. Luckily I can enjoy their BBQ dinner that prepare by one of their staff. Their rooms are decent size and won't find it cramped. Owners Jason & Albert and staff are all awesome! Thumb up!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • China

Very small and cramped but it's Hong Kong! Staff were great and helpful I only stayed a night but I guess they organize activities and pub crawls, can't beat the location in Kowloon.

• 11th Mar 2015

2nd time I stayed in the hostel and it is still awesome. Nice location, nice staff and good use of the small space.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6