Urban Pack

• Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Fabulous 896 Total Reviews
Fabulous 896 Total Reviews
Urban Pack Located at Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
Hong Kong
Hong Kong Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
89% 896
22.2979909 114.1717457
    Rooms available

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jan 2017

Can't even begin to describe how good this place is! The lads that run the hostel genuinely care so much about everyone and making sure we have a great time. They went out of their way to fit me in an extra 2 nights at short notice, and kept showing me and others the best places to go, while organising activities each night. It makes it super easy to meet cool people, which is the best part about travelling. Cleanliness, location, and atmosphere superb!

• England, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

This place was great! Clean, well-located, good people, and a great atmosphere. The bathrooms were clean, as were the rooms. Everyone working was very helpful and great people to hang with. There were events going on each day which really brought the hostel guests together. Everyone was respectful of those who wanted to go to bed early. Bring back the daily parties guys and keep up the good work!

13th Jan 2017

Perfect location, great staff that offer a lot of activities for guests. I would definitely stay here again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Jan 2017

They were really nice and gave us the option to have a different room with a bunk bed instead of a double. The location was great; just outside the metro. Our 2 nights there were quite nice :)

9th Jan 2017

My commute from the airport was long and tiring. The staff took that and turned it into the start of a wonderful trip.

2nd Jan 2017

Super convenient location, less than a block away from metro station, nice helpful staff, good experience. Rooms are super tiny, but that is the Hong Kong standard!

• USA, Female, 31-40
27th Dec 2016

I booked this hostel the night before I was supposed to show up! Luckily for me, the staff had my reservation and all of my information when I arrived. The staff was helpful and I found the facilities to be in excellent repair. I was travelling alone, yet I felt secure during my stay. The location is great, subway is right across the street and there are tons of restaurants within walking distance. I would definitely stay here again!

• kaceedanielle534
  • USA, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
25th Dec 2016

The hostel was fine but nothing remarkable. The few interactions I had with staff were very nice and the few people I crossed paths with in my room were also friendly but it was not a social hostel whatsoever. The reception is on a separate floor from the rooms so I never had any time in the common area or chances of meeting someone (no walking tours or anything that I was made aware of). It was simple and clean. Tiny rooms. Not bad but not fantastic.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
21st Dec 2016

Arguably one of the best hostels in HK. Great vibe and atmosphere, staff helped me have a great time.

20th Dec 2016

Very central location, close to metro and shopping/eating streets. The hostel is in a mixed use building and spread over several floors. The rooms were clean, small and comfortable. Very nice bathrooms. The place had a couple downsides. Slow elevators (and lack of usable stairs outside of emergencies). Minimal storage space for bags. Expensive deposits. Spread out nature of hostel didn't help the social aspect, but I meet a few cool people in my dorm. Would still recommend.