Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Fun times in Hong Kong thanks to Urban Pack! Great for solo travellers and friends alike... I'll be coming back in November! Thanks guys!

• 10th Sep 2014

Loved it. Second time at urban pack. Would happily stay there again.

Best hostel ever. The place to be in HK!

• 5th Sep 2014

This place is amazing! Big thanks to Ben, Greg and Sam for showing us around Lang Kwai Fong and all the 7Elevens it has to offer. The staff are friendly and help with everything possible. The social side of this hostel is outstanding.

Urban Pack hostel is, without a doubt, the best hostel in Hong Kong! The location is amazing (close to Tsim Sha Tsui metro) which is centrally located and close to major attractions. The staff at Urban Pack are also awesome - I have never been to a hostel with such accommodating and welcoming staff (thanks guys!!!). They make your stay a special and memorable one. If I'm back in HK, I'll look foward to staying here again. :)

I stayed in the women's dorm--the space is small, but it's very well set up. All the facilities are newish and very clean (so envious of those fancy shower heads!) and the whole place feels a bit more stylish than a typical backpacker hostel. Dorm beds were comfy and I slept well (with earplugs on, but I often use those anyway). Guests and staff were all a pretty young and chatty group. I'll definitely try to stay here if I come to Hong Kong by myself again.

Small rooms of course, but that's normal for HK. Nice atmosphere. They are really doing their best. Awesome hostel! Would definitely stay here again.

Such a family/community-like atmosphere! Everyone was very welcoming and inviting, had a chill feel to the whole place and such a convenient location! Small as hostels go in the Tsim Sha Tsui area but the beds are comfortable, showers are excellent, the staff is extremely hospitable and accommodating! I live in mainland China and this was my fourth time to Hong Kong, but it was my first time staying at this hostel. I think it will be a go-to from now on. Thanks guys for a great stay!

It's a cool hostel, pretty small like all places in HK are, good location and cool common areas where you can meet others, but the only major flaw was that when I arrived I'd to wait a few extra hours to check in. This was similar for most people, who often had to wait until 4/5pm. I was so tired and jetlagged it really ruined my mood. Otherwise it was a pretty cool place.

The best hostel! Unbeatable location, Good value for money, Friendly staff (more roommate than staff), clean rooms , shower with a style, thick mattress in a dorm room, what more can you expect? Also, the hostel is a good example to show the owner's wisdom of using limited space, HK style, very impressive. The rooms are rather small, but you feel kinda of ok when relaxing on the bed after walking on the street the whole day. :-)

Only stayed 1 night, but really enjoyed it! The owners are known for taking the hostel clients out every night to different bars/clubs, although they're more like one of us than the owners of the hostel, which at times is a little unprofessional. The hostel is small, but I was welcomes straight away by other backpackers and given tons of advice. If I went back to Hong Kong, I'd definitely stay again.

Lovely crew. Lovely place .

• 16th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Modern, trendy hostel with friendly and fun staff (Sameh in particular made our stay really enjoyable). There was a great atmosphere to the hostel and there was always something happening (I.e. The staff put on nightly activities). Good transport links (MTR station right next to the building) and centralised location in bustling Kowloon. Not much space but couldn't expect much in HK. Overall really good experience and would definitely stay again.

I really enjoyed my time at Urban Pack and would definitely come here again. Wonderful atmosphere, comfortable beds, fancy shower, clean, great location. Thanks Ben and Greg for showing me Hongkong's nightlife and 7/11's!!

Pretty good guys. Squeaky beds could do with some little felt pad things.

Urban Pack is awesome! Ssibal good!

Had a great time in Urban Pack HK. Great people, perfect location and nice facilities. Cheers for Ben for taking everyone for fun nights out! Definitely returning there!

Hostels don't come much cooler, funner and hipper than this one. The vibe is nothing short of awesome. If you're up for some solid good times, check in here.

Is a very good option in central Kowloon, the rooms are clean but small, as in almost everywhere in Hong Kong, so expect to be a little "tight". Clean and good facilities. Recommended!

Friendly and compact hostel, easy to make friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3