Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Absolutely loved it! Although not very spacious, this seems to be the standard for HK and there is enough chilling space on the different floors :)

Staff are great. They help you in finding your way to your destinations and they organize outings, as well as, encourage others staying at hostel to use a common board to post things to find others to do shared activities. Nice lounge area with big screen tv and wraparound couch. Has small balcony with great city view and an awesome massage chair that I used on several occasions. Common use computers avail. Very strong wifi. And showers are great!

Toilets not working. Beds too small westerners, anyone over 5 foot 11 will struggle. After a terrible first night, asked for a refund for at least my final night of 4 nights, so I could go somewhere with a functioning toilet, and they refused because they said they'd 'processed' my payment. Cash. They 'processed' cash and apparently this means it can't be returned.

It's really nice hostel to stay in Hong Kong. I had a great time enjoy with new people and had a drink together. Staff is willing to help me for the place i want to visit. The location is also really good just next to Tsim Sha Shui STN Exit A1 which people are always crowded until late night. Even i am female traveling alone, i feel really safe there. Such a lot of fun staying there! Love it!

• 15th Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Split over a few levels. F14 is the nicest floor but theyre all good. Plugs and reading lights per bunk. Good showers. Good value for Hong Kong. Small comfortable commons area on F14 which can be good for meeting people but dont expect rowdy parties on site - as with all HK hostels, space is at a premium. Entrance is about 10 metres from an MTR entrance which makes getting to the island or up north to Mong Kok etc very easy.

Jason and Albert are great guys that will help you figure out where to go and what to see, as well as how to get there! I didn't get a chance to see them too much as we were out most of the days, but they are super friendly! Great location, accessible by public transit to and from both islands and mainland. The showers are awesome!!!

• 14th Jan 2015

The front desk person gave me the most curt, unfriendly; the hostel could work on being a bit more warm/welcome. Also, the wi-fi kept cutting off.

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks which we have already addressed the issues. Hope to see you in the near future!

Great place to stay! Excellent staff and superb location. Highly recommend!!

• 10th Jan 2015
  • New Zealand

The location is great, on the corner you have Tsim Share Tsui station and you can get any where from there. I had only 2 concerns: the sleep quality, the beds are a little hard. And when you close your door on the private room is not actually locked. The staff was really helpful and nice all time.

• 10th Jan 2015
  • Mexico

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks. The beds are still new so it will be a little hard and the lock has been fixed. Hope to see you in the near future!

booked 6 bed dorm and was put into 8 bed room, but when I told them they refunded the money I paid too much. or I could've changed room also if I had wanted to. location is very close to the harbour and star ferries. I had a great stay and met very nice people in the hostel!it's small but okay as I believe HK is known for its tiny apartments. :)

It's extremely tiny but the location is fantastic and it's most certainly worth the money. There's literally no place to do anything though so only works as a place to sleep.

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks. Since Hong Kong is a small place we had try our best to make all the space that is available in our unit which we do have a small common area for people to hang out so maybe next time we will buy you a beer :) Hope to see you in the near future!

Excellent location! Jason was incredibly helpful in showing us what there is to do around HK and how to get there. The bed in the private room was snug for two people and the private bathroom offered no privacy at all - I think the private rooms are better for a lone traveler, but it was okay. The check-in desk, the common room, and our room were all on different floors of the building, which was a little inconvenient. Also, the wi-fi signal didn't quite reach our room. Otherwise, good!

Pro: excellent location in the heart of TST and nice decoration Con: Only one bathroom for 16 ppl and long wait time for the lift

• 3rd Jan 2015
  • Thailand

Pretty good location, near harbour and cheap food options. Beds are a little small (if you are a tall person).

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks which we have try our best to fit the best bed possible :) Hope to see you in the near future!

Convenient location to visit popular places in hong kong. Room space is small, 8 in a dorm can be quite packed when everyone is up at the same time. Friend traveled along had trouble sleeping when people walk in and out; opening and closing doors; talking outside the room in the middle of the night.

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks which we have already addressed some of the issues. Hope to see you in the near future!

Mary and Greg are great! I had a blast, my room was clean and quiet, and TST is the perfect area for a hosetl. Thanks a ton!

We paid for a 6-bed dorm but were placed in an 8-bed dorm. The toilet paper rolls in the 5th floor bathroom were empty 90% of the time and never refilled. The location is OK, but for the price I'm sure you can get a better hostel.

• 27th Dec 2014

Urban Pack was my last hostel before going back home and I had to say it was one of my best stay since they definitely had the best shower that I had over the pass two months! It is a very cozy place to stay with a good size common area that you can meet many new friends with great atmosphere. I had a short stay but will recommend this hostel to everyone that I know! I will be back!

• 23rd Dec 2014

Pretty good place to stay!

• 22nd Dec 2014

This hostel is really conveniently located and so easy to get to from the ferry, bus or tram. The staff are all friendly too

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5