Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Stayed a few nights. The gents that run Urban Pack are very helpful! Willy was especially diligent as I somehow managed to catch him at the reception desk EVERY morning and he obliged happily with suggestions of things to do. Location-wise, it's a piece of cake to get to from the Airport and it's pretty much smack-bang in the middle of markets and shops. Will definitely come back to visit you guys. Round of beer on me next time!

I am so glad to have a good choice. It's absolutely a nice place to stay, wherever I go or eat it's so convenient no headache at all. The staffs are helpful and friendly, the place is always clean and tidy. I will go back for sure and highly recommended to my friends!

• 16th Aug 2015

Compared with other hostels of the same price range, Urban Pack is reaaaally good ! The common areas and rooms are clean , tastefully featured and the staff is friendly!

• 13th Aug 2015

The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and were able to help plan trips and activities with ease. The hostel made very good use of the limited space available in the centre of Kowloon but it felt like home straight away. Would stay again.

• 12th Aug 2015

Great atmosphere, friendly staff, comfy and clean beds. The bathrooms could do with a bit of a clean though. Other than that, this was a great place to spend a week in HK.

• 10th Aug 2015

Good impression from the first view on hostelworld untill the day of leaving. Very clean, very centrally located, nice staff, good atmosphere, nice activities (despite that we were not in the occasion to join).

• 10th Aug 2015

This is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. There was a great vibe among everyone who stayed there (helped by Willie who is a legend) and the facilities were great. The set up of the hotel is somewhat confusing considering its querky layout on multiple levels. But apart from this it was perfect!

Excellent location, it's less than a 10 minute walk to the waterfront where you can see the symphony of lights and is located less than a minute from the subway. Rooms were very clean and the bathrooms were very modern. I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone planning a trip to Hong Kong

Great hostel! Super convenient and well kept :)

• 2nd Aug 2015

It was a good experience but although we appreciate being moved to the private room but being 2 streets away we felt so disconnected hence not getting that true hostel experience. Otherwise the location was great, staff was very helpful and price was fair. I just wish that it also had a bigger common area but considering the land value in HK that might not be possible.

The staff were rude and the beds were dirty. Probably the worst hostel I stayed in during 2 months in Asia.

• 27th Jul 2015

It is a solid hostel in a decent location in on of the largest cities. I was happy with my stay but would probably book a guest house next time. This could be because I am getting a bit old for hostels.

A bit cramped but it's Hong Kong so that is to be expected.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Belgium

I had a very average stay at Urban Pack. Pros: secure, clean, organized, good amenities. Cons: atmosphere. For example, there are rules lists everywhere, including things like, "Take a 15 minute shower." The staff were pretty nice but I found difficult to access because there's only one person at the front desk to check in, check out, and offer help. And more than once, staff gave me wrong advice about something related to the city. Not a bad stay, but I'm not compelled to return.

Everything was perfect except one thing. We had stayed 3 days in 10th Floor. Our air-conditional was leaking. So lots of waters dropped out of the air-conditional. I asked to fix it but there was no responds. so we just put some towels under the air-conditional. haha. but except that one, everything was lovely such as location, friendly staff, cleaning condition etc.

• 18th Jul 2015
  • South Korea

Great hostel! The staff were super helpful and the location is perfect - 10 minutes to the pier. We were disappointed by the lockers in the room, they are a lot smaller than the pictures lead us to believe. The building is also separated onto multiple levels, with elevators that only go to even or odd numbered floors, so a lot of time is spent waiting to go from your floor to reception/ground. This creates a bit of a void between you and other travelers, but there are great commons on each floor

The location is PERFECT, we booked the private room and it was tiny but what do you expect in HK? However the toilet and shower a few inches from the bed seemed unnecessarily squeezed in, when there was a much nicer bathroom just outside the door. Would definitely return.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Clean, tidy, comfy bed, nice shower, cool atmosphere, activities, trips,great staff...!!

• 9th Jul 2015

Had a great stay here! Thanks to jimmy and willy for making this place awesome. It has a very familiar feeling, so you get to know people really quick and they organize group events every day like hikes to the beach, bbq on the roof or partying so they connect all the travelers. Would definitively come back. Very close (1 min walk) to the train station so perfect location to explore HK

Great location! Good, comfortable hostel. Small common room. 50HKD charge to store bags in hallway

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5