Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Had a great stay at Urban Pack - fun social atmosphere and loved the easy location. Would definitely book here again next time.

Great location- center of everything and right next to bus/tram/ferry. Space is a little cramp but they make the most of the space. A free beer every night at 10 in commons. Cheers!

The location could not be better if you are looking to be in the middle of HK bustling activity. Plus walking distance to every thing and the subway is one minute walk away. The guys running Urban Pack are extremely helpful. I stayed in twin room with my own bathroom. Room is small, bed a little hard, but totally doable. Even elevators were not an issue. I will stay here again next time in HK.

Superb!! Love it! Smooth check in and staffs are very informative. Rooms and toilets are fair size and very clean. Noticed by the owner flushing water problem with the building was fixed the day I arrived. One thing amazed me is they upgraded me to a single bed room to free up a bed in 8 bed dorm so less crowded for other guests. The night I stayed they organized a group outing with all other guests and we party until 3am. Roy& Jason are 2 cool guys to hang out with and they know the city well

• 18th Mar 2015

Perfect stay for a tour......at the heart of Hong Kong,,,.TST probably the busiest place now in the land.shopping malls, local chinese food resto and tourist attractions are just few steps from UP hostel.Security wise,,,"Cool"the building has CCTV and 24 hrs personnel on duty.Rooms were cleaned and beds were tide up everyday.And the most unforgettable experiences are the activities everyday......BBQ at the rooftop,free drinks at the 5ft floor common area,horse racing tour...and Bar hopping.

• 17th Mar 2015
  • Philippines

location is sooooo coooool Staff is also very kind Really good :)

• 16th Mar 2015
  • South Korea

Great& helpful staff! I'm was already here for the second time, good place to stay!

Excellent service& top-notch facilities. This hostel spread around 4 different floors but each floor has their own common room. I like the way they organize events every night for all the guests and most importantly the place is very neat and clean. They have add a kitchen facility in another close by building. Luckily I can enjoy their BBQ dinner that prepare by one of their staff. Their rooms are decent size and won't find it cramped. Owners Jason & Albert and staff are all awesome! Thumb up!

• 16th Mar 2015
  • China

Very small and cramped but it's Hong Kong! Staff were great and helpful I only stayed a night but I guess they organize activities and pub crawls, can't beat the location in Kowloon.

• 11th Mar 2015

2nd time I stayed in the hostel and it is still awesome. Nice location, nice staff and good use of the small space.

Room is tiny as we expected but that's not the problem since we need it just for sleeping.

I made some friends over here. The host team builds a good atmosphere for us to knowing one to another, and then we hang out together. The room is quiet clean. I consider it again, if I come back to Hong Kong. :D

Great hostel in Hong Kong. It's small, but that's HK. Very clean, safe, and easy to meet new friends. It's in a great location near ferries, metro, restaurants/stores etc. And, Roy is the man. He'll let you know how to do Hong Kong right.

I've been stayed in many hostels in Asia, this is far the most the best hostel I've stayed. People need to realize this is Hong Kong, space is very limited so I don't give high expectation on their size. Overall, I gave high score based on their cleanliness, location and the friendliness of their staffs. One thing I like the most is the outings they organized for us. They planned lot of activities nearly every night which is amazing. Thanks to both Jason& Albert for the great hospitality!

This is a nice hostel. Pros: -it's in a good area. Right next to the metro and ferries making access to central and wan chai easy, once you've finished discovering Kowloon - owner gives good info - super secure Cons - it's tiny, but so is everywhere in HK - there is no real common space, just nooks over 3 floors - the toilets didn't flush, had to use buckets, bit ridiculous when you're paying $25 per night - the guys that runs events is too intense/aggressive, he works hard though

This is in a great location, and the space is modern...however, the plumbing was not. The shower filled up with water when I took a shower so my feet where in half an inch of water with my sandals on. Also the toilets didn't flush, perhaps it was a temporary problem or a problem with the building itself...but it was kinda gross because you had to pour water yourself after using it. That being said, the directions to get there were excellent and its really easy to get around in the area.

The 'superior' single room seems like a misnomer: the room was very cramped, and there was about one foot for floorspace around the edge of the bed. It makes me wonder how bad the 'normal' single room must be??

I thought it was great that they organized things to do and told me what's around to do. The staff was very friendly and helped me out. The only issue was their toliets were not working correctly so they had buckets of water to help it drain. I do plan on staying here again though because the location is great, and the Haiphong Mansion is much cleaner than some of the other mansion I've stayed at.

• 25th Feb 2015

I really enjoyed my stay at Urban Park! Albert is the best, he is super nice and knowledgable. The guy who arranges all of the outings is a little weird and just talks about how he get arrested and how cool he is, but he is harmless enough. I would totally stay here again. The shower is sooo cool!

Their is a person who leads reasonably priced evening adventures. I did a "roof top BBQ" evening and enjoyed mingling with other guests. Would suggest a larger "family" room for gatherings and mix / mingelings. Staff makes large efforts to be accommodating.

• 23rd Feb 2015