Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Urban Pack was a great experience for first time backpackers. It is a bit of a culture shock at first because we were not used to the lack of space and privacy but you will not find any spacious place to stay in Hong Kong. You get over this quick. The staff was really amazing and helpful, down to earth and always down to party. Albert and Jason are from Canada which is unreal. The rain shower in the bathrooms was an awesome feature. Design of the whole hostel was compact yet cozy. Felt very safe

• 15th Jul 2014
  • vinhle2141
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Really fantastic staff and atmosphere. Staff were extremely helpful with places to go and see, and being generally friendly and fun. Only (very minor) comment is that the beds (esp. top bunk) can be a little creaky and the sink area could use a nice dry shelf to leave your stuff on.

Staff spoke the best English I've heard from natives.

Great hostel, good location, friendly staff

Strongly recommended to someone looking accommodation for good location because easy get to MTR station , shop &dine.

The overall of "URBAN PACK" is good, only the space is smaller if you prefer more available space for accomondation.

sooooo great! im so happy.nice travel.

• 24th Jun 2014
  • kkaa925
  • China

Super small spaces but well located across road from substation, helpful staff

• 22nd Jun 2014
  • South Africa

Very modern and nice, of course a bit packed but thats Hong Kong. The location is also great and the staff very friendly. The only thing you have to improve is the checkout system. If you don't have staff at latest at 8 am, don't charge a keydeposit (better charge the credut card or something in case of a loss or find another solution). Waiting for staff in the morning before you go to the airport is not improving the mood of travellers. :)

Amazing location, and everything clean and modern in the hostel, just a bit cramped in the dorms.

I met some cool ppl in the mix room.

Great atmosphere to meet new people and go around Hong Kong together. It's nice, clean, and friendly. The massage chair was THE MOST excellent!! I would definitely stay here again if I go back to Hong Kong.

The best hostel I've stayed at so far. Great central location, right on Nathan Road about 1 minute walk from the MTR. Inside the hostel, it is really clean, safe and modern, showers are excellent and you rarely have to queue. The staff, Albert, Jason, Teddy, are all super cool and welcoming, and have created a great sociable atmosphere at Urban Pack. I would go back again any day, and miss the place everyday! You'd be silly not to stay at Urban Pack whilst in Hong Kong! 10/10. A++.

Really small but fonctionnal, great area, people were playing music loud until really late wich was annoying considering the place is really tiny

Great hostel with friendly staff. All the facilities were good and it was easy to meet other travellers. I would stay here again.

Had a good time here for sure. The staff were very fun and accommodating. The common area is a bit small, but I know they have plans to expand that. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

An apartment in a great location in Kowloon. the staff was great, always happy to help. Nice common area. Great people to hang out with. A bit small but worth the good atmosphere.

• 19th May 2014
  • Israel

I had the best time at urban pack! Everyone was so friendly and extremely helpful. I'll definitely be back!

• 18th May 2014

I have done my fair share of travel around world. I have stayed in executive suites, chateaus, hotels and good old basic youth hostels. But Urban Pack takes the cake for the best accommodation experience I've had. It may not be 5 stars, but the people, the atmosphere and the incredible location make it money well spend and memories worth keeping. I traveled alone, on my birthday and still had no shortage of friends to help me celebrate. I had the time of my life. Thanks so much guys :D

• 16th May 2014

Nice staff, nice location, nice room, it will be a good option for stay HK. 離地鐵很近,地點便利、員工友善,是背包客的好選擇。 :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3