Urban Pack Reviews

Unit 1410, 14/F, HaiPhong, Mansion, 99-101 Nathan, Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Best location and super nice staff!

The staff was really friendly, and everything was clean. The location is amazing.

The location is really good,room is small but cozy,worth the money.

We stay 2 nights. We reserved private ensuite for 2 ladies. Hostel is very good, Comfortable, Great location & Easy going everywhere (Nearly MTR). Staffs was nice. You can find whatever you want. Especially something for eat. :)

• 29th Jan 2016
  • Thailand

Thank you for the good stay in Hong Kong. Really enjoyed my time in this wonderful city. Look forward to returning soon!

Thanks for the helpful advices, especially willy for taking us out for food and drinks. The sweety smell in the room was not so cool, maybe during the daily cleaning you should open all the windows

Super friendly staff! Will definitely stay there again if I'm in HK :)

Amazing hostel. Great location. Easy access to the metro. Great staff and plenty of events planned to make the most out of your stay in Hong Kong.

• 21st Jan 2016

Had the private twin bed room (yellow room) at the 15th floor, near to the bathroom. The room was very small, it barely had any additional space except for the double decker bunk bed. Was awakened easily during my sleep by the noises from the outside, even though the room door was closed. Hope to have a bigger room with more space, as the 6 bed dorms seemed much more spacious. Otherwise, hostel location was good at the Tsim Sha Tsui area, very near the MTR station. No problems for anything else.

I really liked urban oack! Staff was incredibly nice and the location is perfect!!

• 18th Jan 2016
  • Austria

We booked an ensuite room, but what we got could not be described as ensuite: it was a shower cube in the room, with the toilet inside the shower cube. The room was already small without the shower, but this made it tiny. People generally like privacy on the toilet and in the shower, but this offered zero privacy. We were really disappointed we paid the extra and ended up only using the common showers and toilets, which we clean and offered more privacy.

• 17th Jan 2016

This hostel was amazing and worth every penny you pay. The staff was really helpful and friendly. It's located in a great spot in Kowloon close to the harbor. The rooms are tiny, but that is to be expected in Hong Kong. I would highly recommend this hostel and look forward to returning some day.

Nice staff, good location. The sliding doos that the room had was the obly annoting thing.

• 6th Jan 2016

Had a great stay at this hostel. While spacing isn't the greatest it makes up for it in extremely helpful and friendly staff members. As soon as I checked in I immediately felt like I was an old friend visiting. Rooms and washrooms are well maintained. Overall I cannot complain. Location is also ideal with bus and train stations right outside the door.

Centrally located and clean. It's just very small like most things in Hong Kong.

Had a wonderful stay here at Urban Pack! The hostel is located right in the heart of Kowloon, few steps away from the subway stop. Facilities and rooms are good, maybe not a lot of space but it's Hong Kong after all. Staff is friendly and helpful. They have something going on almost every night so people can get to know each other. I would definitely recommend !

Excellent hostel all round. Perhaps a little "compact" but I think that's par for the course in Hong Kong. Facilities were excellent and it was all very clean and with a nice funky theme. Staff were great too.

Hostel good location in central Kuwloon - enjoyed our time here

The staff was friendly and helpful, and the hostel was beautiful, easy to find, and exceptionally clean. However, the hostel was split onto three floors - 5, 14, and 15 - of a 15-story building. There were two small common rooms split onto separate floors, so the atmosphere suffered. It was much harder to meet people than at an ordinary hostel, so I was disappointed.

Had a wonderful stay!!! the location is perfect for exploring Kowloon or even Hong Kong Island. A larger or more approachable common area would have been nice. However, I understand the space constraints of the Hostel & Hong Kong and realize the space provided was the best available.

« first « Prev 1 2 3