9.3
Superb 58 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 58 Total Reviews
Urbanian Hostel Located at Montevideo 1029, 1260, Asunción, Paraguay, , Asuncion.
Paraguay
Asuncion Montevideo 1029, 1260, Asunción, Paraguay
93% 58
-25.2856988 -57.6442444
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Staff are extremely accommodating, facilities are very clean and nice. Best hostel I've stayed in South America.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Lovely hostel with friendly staff. The room was a little cramped but the curtains really add to the privacy of each bed. Our impromptu asado night was fun and the TV and computer room in the loft is a nice addition.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

We really liked this hostel, which was in a brilliant location (a couple of blocks from the main street), had a great social area and really lovely staff. Our room was a tad small and dark but was a bit of relief from the hot weather to be honest! I would certainly go back - good value for money.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Can't get better value for money really.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

One big thing: the hostel was playing music almost throughout the night. I mean, they have good taste and all but it's not what I want when I'm still trying to fall asleep at 5:30 AM. Otherwise, sick place!

28th Mar 2016
8.0

My stay at urbanian was pretty well. The atmosphere is nice, people easily speak to you to make your comfortable. It's at a walking distance to everything you need to see in Asuncion (there's not much!). I regret that the bathroom are cleaned only once a day, if you take your shower in the evening it's a bit dirty. Breakfast is very basic too but for the price, you can't really ask for more.

25th Mar 2016

Amazing place, very friendly and accommodating staff. I wanted to change my room cause a plug at my bunker was not working well, so I was put into a room with fewer beds and was charged the same price for the duration of my stay. There are buses passing right in front of the hostel going to downtown or the terminal, etc. There's a big store about 10 min walk and smaller shops closer. Also a swimming pool that no one really used while I was there :), but quite useful regardless. A role model.

17th Mar 2016

Great hostel all round. Really clean. Nice pool. Good chilled atmosphere at the bar. Really helpful staff. Top stuff!

7th Mar 2016

It was really nice stay in this hostel.I really wanna give 5.0 points to this hostel though.i have a reason why i can't give 5.because of the security. there is no key even if it is my room.normally we have to rock the door all the time.but the other than that,I have nothing to complain with this hostel. It was so clean and cheap,stylish building,nice location,nice meal.almost things were perfect to me.thank you so much for everything!!I will definetely recommend this hostel for all my friends

28th Feb 2016
7.7

A very modern and clean place. It's a bit of a walk to down-town (roughly a 15' walk) but this hostel features all you need. Clean, comfortable beds, each with it's own reading-lights and e-socket!. Big lockers, good warm showers with good water-pressure, a pool, drinks and food to buy and stable and very fest wifi. The atmosphere depends on the people (it was rather quite while I was there) but there's potential for a lot of fun. Asuncion doesn't offer much, but this place is a great bargain.