Superb 64 Total Reviews
Superb 64 Total Reviews
Urbanian Hostel Located at Montevideo 1029, 1260, Asunción, Paraguay, , Asuncion.
Paraguay
Asuncion Montevideo 1029, 1260, Asunción, Paraguay
91% 64
-25.2856988 -57.6442444
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
15th Aug 2016

Quiet when I stayed which is perfect if you need to rest from a long journey, you will get a good night's sleep here. They have maps of the local area with sites to visit. WiFi is fast and showers are hot.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
18th Jul 2016
6.6

Firstly the staff here are great. By things didn't get off to a good start when we got off the bus at the terminal and jumped on the number 13 bus as the directions to urbanian (on website) told us to do. But the bus took as way down south of Asuncion and dropped us off at the bus parking yard at 9pm at night. Then when we got to the hostel they didn't have our booking in the system, the water was off, so we couldn't have a shower until the next evening. Thin blankets, heat in room didn't wo

• England, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016

Staff are extremely accommodating, facilities are very clean and nice. Best hostel I've stayed in South America.

• Ireland, Couple, 25-30
19th Jun 2016
7.7

Good: It’s well-kept and relatively well located, there’s a basic breakfast provided and the kitchen is big and spacious. The bar stocks local and imported beer at cheap prices. It’s good value. There’s a pool! (Which we didn’t use as it was mid-winter). The dorm beds have curtains so you get more privacy. Bad: The 2 english girls on staff are clueless and couldn't offer any advice about the city. Luckily the other staff were more helpful but with limited English. Our room wasn't cleaned often.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jun 2016

Lovely hostel with friendly staff. The room was a little cramped but the curtains really add to the privacy of each bed. Our impromptu asado night was fun and the TV and computer room in the loft is a nice addition.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 31-40
18th Apr 2016

We really liked this hostel, which was in a brilliant location (a couple of blocks from the main street), had a great social area and really lovely staff. Our room was a tad small and dark but was a bit of relief from the hot weather to be honest! I would certainly go back - good value for money.

• England, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2016

Can't get better value for money really.

• Canada, All Male Group, 18-24
15th Apr 2016

One big thing: the hostel was playing music almost throughout the night. I mean, they have good taste and all but it's not what I want when I'm still trying to fall asleep at 5:30 AM. Otherwise, sick place!

28th Mar 2016
8.0

My stay at urbanian was pretty well. The atmosphere is nice, people easily speak to you to make your comfortable. It's at a walking distance to everything you need to see in Asuncion (there's not much!). I regret that the bathroom are cleaned only once a day, if you take your shower in the evening it's a bit dirty. Breakfast is very basic too but for the price, you can't really ask for more.

25th Mar 2016

Amazing place, very friendly and accommodating staff. I wanted to change my room cause a plug at my bunker was not working well, so I was put into a room with fewer beds and was charged the same price for the duration of my stay. There are buses passing right in front of the hostel going to downtown or the terminal, etc. There's a big store about 10 min walk and smaller shops closer. Also a swimming pool that no one really used while I was there :), but quite useful regardless. A role model.