Urkmez Hotel Reviews

Ptt Karsisi No: 20, Selcuk, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay at Urkmez. The staff was exceptionally eager to help me with my daily plans and my plans after Selçuk. My only problems were that there was a sign in the room that said the hotel is not responsible for missing goods, which made me seriously question the security; and we paid for laundry service that ended up shrinking a few of my shirts.

• 5th Aug 2015

Wall outlet's position is a bit high. Hope it can be lower.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • China

The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Everything was great except that the toilet had a mouldy smell.

The staff at this hotel were excellent. They were very helpful and friendly.

Everything is good. The room is beautiful. But we had a problem with the bathroom door. We could not lock it. Other things are excellent.