Ussr Hostel Reviews

127 Chui prospekt, apartment 132, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

I was very happy with this hostel. The beds were comfortable, everything was super clean and there were all sorts of maps etc. available. The lockers are huge! The host was also very helpful. I will be back next month! :)

The map sent to my e-mail wasn't accurate. I rang on the wrong door for quite a while in the snow. When some one let me in, I found it was the wrong section of the building. I attempted to go in the next door, again it was the wrong section of the building. Through attrition I found it was the third door. There was a tiny sign stenciled near the door, but it would have saved me almost an hour if the map was accurate. Everything else was fine. Only hostel in Central Asia to provide a map.

Staff was extremely kind and helpful. The hostel is really a flat with a few beds added and in winter there's a chance you have to whole flat to yourself. Great facilities.

Confusion about breakfast included or not - its not!

It was really great to stay at the Ussr Hostel! You really feel at home while being at this cosy small hostel!