Ussr Hostel Reviews

127 Chui prospekt, apartment 132, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan

It was really great to stay at the Ussr Hostel! You really feel at home while being at this cosy small hostel!

Only stayed here briefly but it made me wonder why I bother ever staying in expensive hotels - this is the best place I've stayed in Bishkek!

• 22nd Aug 2014

Great hostel. Easy to get to, very clean. Rooms are very nice. The owner is also very friendly and helpful

Everything was great... But no one was ever there. I really needed some one to ask questions of about finding different things in Bishkek.

Very central location next to Chuy Avenue, the main street of Bishkek. Comfortable beds, lockers, clean bathroom and kitchen, very effective wifi connexion. Though, I would have liked the staff to live at the guesthouse, it would have made the place more vivid.