Uvaia Hostel Reviews

Rua Morgado de Mateus, 273 - Vila Mariana, Sao Paulo, Brazil

People usually don`t think São Paulo as a touristic place. And it is not. As a matter of fact, I felt home at Uvaia. The staff is absolutely thoughtful, speciality the owners and the manager. I wish i could stay longer to get the know the city better, but the hostel experience was totally worth it. The took me out at night (the parties of the city are great!) and helped me with everything i needed. The place is really clean and they make their own bread for breakfast! Perfect!

• 27th Aug 2014

Ciao Gabriellaaa!!! It was so nice to have you here and have fun with you! Hope you can come back for more days!! See youuu

I enjoyed my short stay of one night.

Hi Annabelle, it would be great if you could list the good and bad things so we can improve our service and space. And also to explain the points you gave to Uvaia! Thank You and hope to see you again.

The staff was really nice and flexible, we came in the night and they took us well, gave us a room and breakfast without having to pay any extra. They were really helpful and the hostel is nice. It is located in a really safe neighbourhood but you have to walk for some time to get to the bus/metrostation.

Hi Rakel, Thank You for you comments! See u :)