8.4
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 58 Total Reviews
V.B. Apartments Located at No. 1, 51, Old Bakery Street, , Valletta.
Malta
Valletta VLT1454 No. 1, 51, Old Bakery Street
84% 58
35.8992103 14.5120382
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2016

A great apartment in a very central location. Alan was very helpful. Internet worked fine. He allows the washing machine to be used once for free. The kitchen is well equipped (personally I didn't use it as I was attending a conference). My flight arrived late, so Alan offered to pick me up for €15. If I wanted to nitpick: it's a shame the lift can't be used (it requires a key, and Alan doesn't have one), and nicer, softer towels would be appreciated. But that's nitpicking.

• USA, Male, 41+
1st Nov 2016

Everything was as advertised. Great location and Alan went out of his way to make sure we had anything we needed. I can think of nothing negative to say.

• yukio3089
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
30th Sep 2016

Alan was a great host and met us at 1am to check in. Thank you! He was very informative and the apartment was very clean! Would definitely stay again and I have already reommended people to stay here!

3rd Sep 2016
6.9

Decent enough, but the poor air con, made for an uncomfortable stay!

• Poland, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2016

Excellent location, calm, quiet good place to explore country because of bus terminal 5 min away. Alan was a very helpful host. The only disadvantage are facilities, but overall I strongly recommend.