Hostelworld.com

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

V.B. Apartments

Group of 15 or more?

Contact our Group Travel team directly for a tailor made solution for your group

Prices
map
reviews
8.4
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 7.0
  • Security 9.3
  • Location 9.8
  • Staff 9.3
  • Atmosphere 7.0
  • Cleanliness 7.8
  • Facilities 9.0
BOOK NOW
8.4
Fabulous 66 Total Reviews
  • Value For Money 7.0
  • Security 9.3
  • Location 9.8
  • Staff 9.3
  • Atmosphere 7.0
  • Cleanliness 7.8
  • Facilities 9.0

The rating percentage is calculated from customers who booked within the last 12 months. All ratings and reviews are based on the feedback and opinions of the customers who submitted them and do not express the opinions of Hostelworld.com. This way, you get an up-to-the-minute opinion of just how good a hostel really is.
Read our review guidelines

  • Show:
  • Sort By:
16th Jun 2017
9.7

I really enjoyed my stay here , it was brief but the location is superb. And the breakfast included in the apartment is great. He also drove me to the airport for my flight which was super early for 15 euro, that was very kind. It was clean, and secure. Did I mention location ? Quick walk anywhere in the city. Overall, couldn't have asked for more.

    • 8.0Value For Money
    • 10.0Security
    • 10.0Location
    • 10.0Facilities
    • 10.0Staff
    • 10.0Atmosphere
    • 10.0Cleanliness

Hostelworld Mobile Apps

Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.

Search and book more than 33,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.

Newsletter Sign Up

Submitting your info

Thank you for signing up to our newsletter!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the best hostel deals and news sent straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.