VIP House Reviews

Calle Meloc 422, Cusco, Peru

Really helpful staff. Convenient to mainmain plaza and all central attractions. Showers weren't hot but everything else was great.

Vip House was a really nice place to stay, close to the main plaza. The breakfast was good and the staff were very helpful! Especially Christiano.

• 16th May 2015

Stayed in both a private room and dorm during our stay, would recommend both. Really nice hostel, good location in the city and right opposite a big supermarket. Staff were very helpful and were more than happy to look after our bags during our 4 day jungle trek. Would definitely stay again.

the place is well located in the historical area. The place is clean, staff is friendly, and breakfast is great. you can also meet a lot of people if you want. would stay here again

I stood here and another hostel in Cuzco. If you want a comfortable laid back stay this is the place. If you want the party scene go to Loki or Wild Rover. For me this was just what I needed. Comfortable bed, beautiful and convenient location. I would definitely stay here again.

• 24th Apr 2015
  • Mexico

What would have made this hostel perfect is a good kitchen forguests to use.

Very clean and comfortable, good location, very nice and helpful staff.

• 19th Apr 2015

There are definitely better options in Cusco. The walls are adorned with offers and activities they supposedly offer but during our time they were non existant. We were watching a movie in the Bar and had watched most of it when one of the female staffers decided to come in and change the channel without asking. she was very rude even for breakfast. Staff were ok if not helpful when you'd ask for recommendations. The floorboards upstairs are loud when people walk and our shower was cold.

Got moved out of our dorm on our last day because they had to "fix" something in our dorm. Gave us 20min to move to another dorm in the morning which was pretty annoying. The wifi didn't work most of the time though the computer did but it wast mostly occupied. Breakfast was very basic. The worst part was the extreamly loud floor in the dorm. You couldn't tip-toe without waking everyody up. Bad showers, good beds. Overall ok hostel nothing special. Good for a cheap night.

Very good stay in VIP house! Staff very helpful and fun! Great location, close to main square

• 12th Apr 2015

Generally a good hostel with friendly staff. Not exactly the cleanest hostel, but alright. I only found out how to properly turn on the hot water on my 3rd day there (the staff forgot to show me). Wifi is spotty in some rooms, but it's fine in the common areas.

I was a big fan of this hostel. It was homey and comfortable and the staff were friendly and always happy to help.

Great hostel and would stay here again. Hot water can be a bit tempramental but thats like the rest of Peru. Wifi is great. Supermarket and cheaper laundry across the road. They are happy to store bags for you while you do treks free of charge which is great. omlettes in the morning taste delicious. Staff are friendly and helpful. Enjoy!

Overall very good. Quiet and relaxed, staff helpful and friendly. Not much atmosphere in the bar so if you're looking to party you'll probably have to look elsewhere. Perfect if you want a few quiet nights.

very welcoming and helpful staff. great location near the supermarket. walking distance to most of the attractions and clubs. ask about the hot pisco, its awesome.

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Hi I really liked my staying in VIP House in Cusco, the hotel was beatiful and the people there treated me so well. I felt so comfortable with the security, price and the location. I love it.

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Spain

Top location, attentive staff, hot showers, very secure . All good, would come again gladly. Stayed here twice, once in the 6 bed dorm and once in the 4 bed.

Best hostel in Peru don't miss it!!

• 25th Mar 2015
  • Israel

La verdad que nos fuimos muy contentos de la comodidad del hostel, muy buen clima y un staff muy copado!! Gracias por todo

Great Hostel, nothing to complain. supermarket infront, great location.

• 19th Mar 2015