8.4
Fabulous 482 Total Reviews
8.4
Fabulous 482 Total Reviews
VIP House Located at Calle Meloc 422, , Cusco.
Peru
Cusco Calle Meloc 422
84% 482
-13.5164294 -71.9830656
    Rooms available

• USA, Male, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

Had a nice stay at VIP. Only complaint is the atmosphere was not very lively. Otherwise, the rooms were nice, beds comfortable, and breakfast above average for a hostel. The staff was friendly and helpful, particularly Christián. He went out of his way to help us several times, and ensure we had a nice stay.

• Portugal, Male, 18-24
14th Jul 2016

I suposed to stay one night In VIP House but ended up staying one more night before going to MP. The staff (spec. Marco) is really nice and helpfull in your questions about The city and sorrounds . They saved my bad while I was in Machu Picchu for free. Also, there is always free coca tea at the reception. The leaving room is very cosy - ideal to rest after a long walk to MP. I stayd in a single private room with a really nice relation price-quality. Recommended for quick "by-pass" in Cusco.

2nd Jul 2016
8.0

Good location and very helpful staff! Great walking tour of the city!

• England, Male, 31-40
28th Jun 2016

Excellent vallue and good location with a supermarket next to it. The hostel also organizes free walking tour which bring you the ruin around Cusco, which is nice!

• Saint Lucia, Male, 18-24
28th Jun 2016
5.1

In all honesty, this place was nothing special. As much as I didn't have a bad experience, there was not much good either. My main issue was the lack of warm water. The shower spewed hail. No one in my dorm was able to shower the entire time I was there with the exception of a few brave souls. The hostel was exceptionally cold as well. I suppose some insulation would help.

• England, Couple, 18-24
25th Jun 2016
6.6

Nice hostel in a great location, only a 5 minute walk from the main square. Felt very safe and the staff were always available to help. Beds weren't the most comfortable and the rooms could be cold at night. The WiFi didn't always work unless you were sat in the reception but the breakfast was nice. Atmosphere could be better.

• England, Female, 25-30
19th Jun 2016
7.4

The hostel was basic, always clean. The staff were fine, sometimes one of them made you feel unwanted if you were waiting around. Upon arriving I was allocated a bed in the dorm (standard procedure apparently) and I had gone straight out to eat. Upon my return a guy had put all of his stuff on the bed I was allocated which didn't phase me, I just chose another bed. Upon check out the guy at reception basically blamed me that I had moved beds as tho it was the end of the world. #unnecessaryaggro

• Australia, Male, 25-30
17th Jun 2016

Great hostel in perfect location. Owner/manager is awesome and very nice. A great place to stay while doing tours and they hold your luggage free of charge while you away on treks around cusco. Defiantly reccomendation.

• matthew_simkin3800
  • England, Couple, 25-30
14th Jun 2016
4.6

Private room was fine but staff rude and unfriendly throughout for no reason and I noticed this to other guests too. A real shame as the bar has good prices on drinks and tour operator on hand to hand in the hostel however atmosphere is nonexistent.

Thank you very much for your review, our staff is friendly and helfull like most of the reviews say, our apologies if you feel some moment disapointed with our staff. Thank you.

• England, Couple, 31-40
10th Jun 2016
8.0

Good hostel overall,clean, and communal areas were sociable and well laid out with a bar and sofa area. There was a travel desk, with really helpful guy (Carlos) who went out of his way to help us. We had a private double with en-suite which was a good size and had cable TV. Downsides: room smelt a little of mildew, one of the male staff members was a bit rude (the others were lovely), room was cold at night, and showers were lukewarm at best. Overall good for the price, and for meeting people.