VIP House Reviews

Calle Meloc 422, Cusco, Peru

Fríendly staff, just a 5 minutes walk to Plaza de Armas and nice and clean room.

The room was ver cold, cold as the showers water. Nice breakfast and wifi

Very great place and nice location. The staff is the best.

Was down with a bad headache when I first arrived. The staff here isso friendly and they tookcare of me. After the salkantay trekkingi was down with a diarrhea and again theyprovided good adviceand inno time I was back to health! Thanks ¡!!!

Very nice hostel, friendly staff and great omelet for breakfast! When my bus to Hidroelectrica did not pick me up at the hostel, one guy of the staff took me to the busterminal and arranged everything! Only downside is that the room was really cold at night.

Great atmosphere and a fantastic location! Cool bar area and cheap tours avaliable, Machu Piccu tours for $130 (a lot cheaper than Peru or Inca rail). Hot showers, Pisco Sour and BBQ nights all super affordable! Opposite a large supermarket as well...

• 8th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Me encanto el hostel, tienen agua caliente y variedad de infusiones, las personas que trabajan son muy atentos y amables, no me puedo quejar de nada me atendieron de maravilla y me apoyaron con mi viaje a Machupicchu, altamente recomendable.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Chile

There was no plugs in the private room for charging.

Great staff. Fast Wifi. There is a supermarket just across the street which is super handy. Area is a short walk from the main plaza, but also quiet.

The staff is really friendly. Hot showers, clean, great location, can't complain.

I stayed in one of the single bed rooms after my hike to Machu Picchu and I think it is the way to go. The staff went above and beyond to help me with all my requests. I would stay here on my next visit.

The staff was friendly and always ready to help at all hours. The room I was in on the first floor towards the back was cold at night - so bundle up. The shared bathrooms were not the best but I am sure there are worst out there. Free WiFi is always a plus. The free breakfast is ok - its free. They have a luggage room to store your stuff if you are taking one of the hikes to machu picchu. Not a crazy party hostel so you can rest quietly at night. Overall I had a good experience. Thanks!

For the price it was a great and comfortable place to stay and we re-booked for another night after our Salkantay trek. Hostel is about a 5-10 min walk from the town square, but still near a lot of convenient stores and restaurants. Only real downsides are not great internet, and I was a little frustrated by a some of the staff on a couple of occasions with some comments that were made to me (supposedly as jokes, but they came out quite insulting).

Very accomodating, they filled me up with pisco sour and alpaca and also helped me out when I had everything stolen off me whilst being out one night. Really nice people and a good environment, if I come back to cusco I will stay here again.

Awesome location and amazingly helpful staff (with decent english). Not a party hostel but still a young, communal atmosphere. Rooms were awesome, though the shower curtain was moldy and it's hard to get a good compromise between water pressure and temperature. Best part is the option of bacon and eggs for breakfast! Also the only hostel we stayed at when the outside noise couldn't wake us up at 6 am. Loved it so much we booked a second night for our return to Cuzco!

VIP house is one of the best hostel I have ever stay!! All the staff were super friendly, and kind, they bought me hot water bag because I got a cold. Good internet connection, free tea, good breakfast with fried egg. =)

• 4th May 2014
  • Japan

We made a booking, but when we got there they said the room was unavailable and had to stay elsewhere. We stayed there a second night, only had cold showers. I do not recommend.

Loved this place, the staff were so nice and helpfull, they fix a great Machupicchu tour for me. Hot Pisco and Pisco Sour Night are super. Good value.

• 29th Apr 2014

Good staff, located just few blocks from the main plaza, free tea all day, super market infront. Recommended.

Gracias a todos por su ayuda y amistad (Eduardo, Cedric, Milagros, Marina, Fanny) cualquier cosa saben que tienen un amigo en Santiago.

• 29th Apr 2014