VIP House Reviews

Calle Meloc 422, Cusco, Peru

Great hostel to stay in..we arrived early from Arequipa on the overnight bus and they managed to get a room for us fairly soon. A few minutes walk to plaza de armas..The kitchen staff, receptionists etc are all very friendly and helpful, rooms are big and clean...would definitely stay here again

Muy buen lugar para relajarse y conocer gente. La amburguesa de alpaca que preparan es la mejor. Muy recomendable.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my stay at Vip House!! It is the friendliest hostel I´ve stayed in. Recommended :)

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Chile

Excelente atención y servicio, una ubicación excelente cerca de la plaza de armas, y el servicio de bebidas excelente puedes conocer personas de diferentes nacionalidades y compartir muchas experiencias.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Cusco hotels are climbing in price so this hostel fit the bill in location and price. They don't make your bed or anything but they do clean the bathroom. The shower was warm enough as long as you didn't turn it on full blast. A mirror hung by a single string (not wire or twine) so I know its days are numbered. Room has no heat but it is warm once you get under the rug-thick blankets. A passable breakfast is served and there is a small bar near the lobby.

Great value for money, nice warm place to stay, just a short walk from Plaza de Armas/Plaza San Francisco. And great, cheap eating places nearby too.

• 13th Aug 2014
  • Singapore

I booked the jungle trek through the hostel, unfortunately the guide was poor. He didn't interact with the group or know about the route we took.

the saff in general was not friendly and did obviously not want to be bothered with customers. the hot showers were warm but not hot. in gegeral ok for one night but not more

We left 3 luggages (2 backpacks and 1 full of food we received as a present from our family that we didn't see for 10 months now) during 4 days as we were going on a 4 days Machu Picchu tour. When we came back we got back only our 2 backpacks, the last one was lost. After one hour of "investigation" the staff admit that they used all the food of the bag for a party... They even did not seem to be embarassed, they just did it. We had to ask for réparation... Plus : cold shower all the time

The dormatry was very cold. Better blankets would be a great idea The double room was great, but expensive.

VIP was a pretty little hostel near the centre of Cusco - loads of little menus and pizza places on the same street. The breakfast was good and the beds comfy. Showers were freeeeezing and the whole hostel was very very cold in the day and the night because it was very dark inside and with big fladstone floors. Good atmosphere with lots of backpackers - good value for money, but if you're a 'cold person', I wouldn't recommend during winter

I came in very late, went out and had no time left to go to bed because I only booked for one night. So don't know much to say about the hostel but the breakfast was nice and the staff was really friendly. They helped me to find a bed for my next night in another hostel.

• 26th Jul 2014

Fríendly staff, just a 5 minutes walk to Plaza de Armas and nice and clean room.

The room was ver cold, cold as the showers water. Nice breakfast and wifi

Very great place and nice location. The staff is the best.

Was down with a bad headache when I first arrived. The staff here isso friendly and they tookcare of me. After the salkantay trekkingi was down with a diarrhea and again theyprovided good adviceand inno time I was back to health! Thanks ¡!!!

Very nice hostel, friendly staff and great omelet for breakfast! When my bus to Hidroelectrica did not pick me up at the hostel, one guy of the staff took me to the busterminal and arranged everything! Only downside is that the room was really cold at night.

Great atmosphere and a fantastic location! Cool bar area and cheap tours avaliable, Machu Piccu tours for $130 (a lot cheaper than Peru or Inca rail). Hot showers, Pisco Sour and BBQ nights all super affordable! Opposite a large supermarket as well...

• 8th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Me encanto el hostel, tienen agua caliente y variedad de infusiones, las personas que trabajan son muy atentos y amables, no me puedo quejar de nada me atendieron de maravilla y me apoyaron con mi viaje a Machupicchu, altamente recomendable.

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Chile

There was no plugs in the private room for charging.

« first « Prev 1 2 3