VIP House Reviews

Calle Meloc 422, Cusco, Peru

Great hostel to chill out and meet people!

• 14th Nov 2014

this hostel is great!!! very clean great wifi, the staff are friendly and always up for a good time! they are very good at helping you find cheap food or good sights to see! highly recommend staying here.

• 13th Nov 2014

The staff that run the hostel are awesome, very helpful, and nice. The cleaners not so much. The women's showers didn't look like they were ever cleaned. Hair everywhere and the trash cans in the toilets weren't cleaned often enough so it made for some gaging when using the restroom. No enclosed common area makes for really cold nights trying to hang out. All in all not the best bang for your buck unless you opt for the 8 bed dorm for 3 nights and you pay for 2.

A lovely hostel in a great location, old part of the city, with really friendly and helpful staff. the rooms are big and comfortable. The showers are hot, the wifi is good! The staff went out of their way to make sure we had a great stay - and we did!

VIP house is the best place to stay in Cusco. Sheap and good location. Edvardo, will take care of you! he is the best host!

It is so hard to understand this amazing hostel, that owner of this hostel looked like doesnt want to earn money. There are soooo many friendly staffs(actually i promise) they never looked like staff just friend. and every morning they served to guests some omlett for free!! also wifi speed was sooooo faster than other accomodations where i stayed in before. If you want to make unforgettable, dont hesitate more, just choose here! I dont wanna leave here if i have much more time.

• 7th Nov 2014
  • South Korea

They have an amazing dog!!!

Good value for me money, breakfast is great and free, staff help me with my plans to Machupicchu

• 25th Oct 2014

VIP was by far the best hostel I stayed at during my visit to Peru! Managed by a South African with a great heart and positive energetic spirit. Comfortable beds, artsy deco, with its own bar! Definitely a must visit place regardless if you stay or not! Ping pong table , free mountain bike usage , zen station , as well as oxygen station ! Wished I found it earlier on my trip. Highly recommend visiting. Aloha Patrick!

We were supposed to stay at VIP House hostel for two nights, but we only stayed one night. Our room at the hostel was dirty, and had a terrible smell (we couldn't sleep, because the bed smelled terrible). The TV didn't work, we couldn't close the door to the bathroom, and the service was poor.

• 23rd Oct 2014
  • Norway

You (2 girls) made a reservation in a Double Bed room but when you arrived you requested a room with 2 beds which was not available, so, from then on you just complained about everything. You told us about the smell in the bed that was because the mattress was new, nothing more than that, we provide TV in all our private rooms and we have a Big TV in our comunal area which works perfectly.

Sehr angenehmer Aufenthalt im Hostel,tolle Mitarbeiter,sehr sauber,ebenfalls empfehlenswert ist das Reisebüro direkt neben der Rezeption,alle Buchungen und Reservierungen haben geklappt,gutes Frühstück!!!!Toll!

Nice affordable and warm hostel with good food and drink offers

I really like this hostel,Staff were kind and helpful. General vibe was friendly and relaxed.

• 17th Oct 2014
  • Colombia

Staff was very helpful. They offered oxygen and coca tea pretty much all the time. Room was clean, shower pressure and heat was pretty good. Good location to main square. Older place with squeaky floors but as I stayed at several hostels in Cusco I found that was pretty standard. Owner is a laid back Aussie but eager to please. They have an English sheep dog mascot who is a love.

• 11th Oct 2014

Good location, one of the best Hotels i've been!

• 4th Oct 2014

Great hostel to stay in..we arrived early from Arequipa on the overnight bus and they managed to get a room for us fairly soon. A few minutes walk to plaza de armas..The kitchen staff, receptionists etc are all very friendly and helpful, rooms are big and clean...would definitely stay here again

Muy buen lugar para relajarse y conocer gente. La amburguesa de alpaca que preparan es la mejor. Muy recomendable.

• 9th Sep 2014
  • Mexico

I really enjoyed my stay at Vip House!! It is the friendliest hostel I´ve stayed in. Recommended :)

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Chile

Excelente atención y servicio, una ubicación excelente cerca de la plaza de armas, y el servicio de bebidas excelente puedes conocer personas de diferentes nacionalidades y compartir muchas experiencias.

• 21st Aug 2014
  • Argentina

Cusco hotels are climbing in price so this hostel fit the bill in location and price. They don't make your bed or anything but they do clean the bathroom. The shower was warm enough as long as you didn't turn it on full blast. A mirror hung by a single string (not wire or twine) so I know its days are numbered. Room has no heat but it is warm once you get under the rug-thick blankets. A passable breakfast is served and there is a small bar near the lobby.