VLA Glebe Reviews

254-258 Glebe Point Road, Glebe 2037, Sydney, Australia

Good value for money as it includes breakfast. Beds are comfortable. Location in glebe is cool is. Transport to the centre is reasonable. Common areas are shut down at 22:00 so people drink in the street. The ammo until of bathrooms/Showers is not sufficient for the amount of beds and therefore the bathrooms become dirty very quickly after cleaning. One fridge apears permanently broken... at least for the entire duration of our stay. Couples/ons sharing bunk beds in dorm rooms is common.

• 5th Jan 2016

After paying for half one night after I canceled was something I had to put up with got back 11pm new years eve and my key didn't work in any of the 5 doors call the management the wrong phone number got a phone number from visiting person and got let in by management 1st Jan out of bed and walk 6am till 8am where I asked where do we have breakfast as its including in prices and reply was "I'm going to bed because im to pissed after new years "after advertising they had self service

• 29th Dec 2015

AWFUL!! Everything was extremely unclean and disgusting. Cockroaches crawling around in the rooms and the kitchen. Don't go there!

Even with at least one homeless woman living in my dorm room, I am so incredibly thankful I booked an all female dorm. There are people (in their 50's and older) straight up living here. It made me, as a solo female traveler, feel too uncomfortable to spend time in the common area aside from the few times I used wifi. Also, I couldn't get the smell of sewer out of my nose for at least a day after checking out. Cute neighborhood though, just wouldn't recommend this place.