VLA Glebe Reviews

254-258 Glebe Point Road, Glebe 2037, Sydney, Australia

AWFUL!! Everything was extremely unclean and disgusting. Cockroaches crawling around in the rooms and the kitchen. Don't go there!

Even with at least one homeless woman living in my dorm room, I am so incredibly thankful I booked an all female dorm. There are people (in their 50's and older) straight up living here. It made me, as a solo female traveler, feel too uncomfortable to spend time in the common area aside from the few times I used wifi. Also, I couldn't get the smell of sewer out of my nose for at least a day after checking out. Cute neighborhood though, just wouldn't recommend this place.

Great location for those not wanting to stay right in the middle of the city. Hostel is great value but could do more to keep rooms clean where long term guests are staying. Left the room cluttered and a little dirty.