VLA Surry Hills Reviews

207 Cleveland Street, Redfern 2016, Sydney, Australia

Was the second time I have stayed here and love it! Excellent location being so close to the train station and a shopping mall. Great kitchen with a supplied breakfast. Only down point was our room smelt of tobacco which they did warn us about and it had been aired but seeing as this was a non smoking hostel I would have expected either a different room or a discount.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • New Zealand

We stayed 4 nights at Alfred Park. The room was nice and newly renovated. But I would recommend to replace the whole staff. I would like to tell you every single moment where the staff was unfriendly and highly unprofessional but a 500 word limit is too less, please sent me an email if you should be interested. Even though it is "just a hostel", customer service should be available in hospitality. I would never recommend this hostel.

• 20th Aug 2015