Vabua Asotel Bangkok Reviews

392 Ladprao Soi 130, Bangkok, Thailand

No Rating

My room faced the courtyard, so the music was a bid loud before 12AM. Otherwise, though the food was a little pricey, the hotel was a nice place to stay with street food and convenience stores nearby.. If you plan to do a lot in the main part of the city, you will spend a lot of time in traffic and negotiating taxi prices. Maybe not a bad place if you are coming from the southern airport in the city, but not ideal if you are coming from the main airport further north.

Living in Vaboir Lodge was the best experience in bangkok. I was surprised that the TV is equipped with HBO and fox TV which occupied me and gf through late night. Staff were very helpful and English speaking. The tidying up of room is very efficient and clean. The management misplaced my gf 's shorts, but was quickly recovered upon informed. Mistake do happen and we really appreciate their efficiency in recovering. Bell boys were AWESOME! Tks Vaboir lodge, will return again.

good for us as we were in transit between the two airports and we wanted to avoid the centre of bangkok.

• 2nd Dec 2012

everything was good, comfortable, clean and nice staff :D

Good place, beautiful rooms, very far out of the city.

A lovely hotel with lovely people and gorgous rooms. My only negative comment would be around communication problems, especially with room service. The phone line was poor which didn't help and the staff, unable to understand English so somethimes took a while and had problems with my orders but overall my stay was great and gave me the chance to rest and get ready for the next leg of my journey. I would come again. Thanks.

Nice place to be. Good choise for shopping (Tha Mall Bangkapi, Central Lad Prao, JJ-Market) Excelent bus and boat connection to downtown. All in one a perfect deal if you dont wanna stay in the typical tourist places in Bangkok.

• 15th Nov 2010

Hello! I cannot say anything about this hotel because I had to cancel my booking. Only very poor thing in my case was that the hotel administration did not return the amount of money we payed for nothing. Best regards – Reedik Piibe & wife

Worth for money.. But location is very poor..

• 14th Jul 2009

Quite far out of the city centre but good value for the price. I'd stay there again

A nice hotel, just very far out of the city, taxis are cheap so its not a major issue, friendly staff, very clean, safe etc.

The staff was absolutely wonderful. Would definitely stay here again. Restaurant open 24hours really really helps. The only down side is the location, its about 200 TB each time to get into town by taxi... However being a little out of the tourist spots ment you got a really good nice sleep. Once again, staff is sooooo great. :)