Vacation-Dubrovnik Reviews

Anice Boskovic 3, Istarska 5, Dubrovnik, Croatia

This apartment was in the perfect location, about a 10 minute walk down to the old town, so I was out of the noise and hustle and bustle of that area, and about a 20 minute walk from the Old Harbor. The bus stop was very close but I preferred to walk. The view from the room was outstanding. I loved everything about the apartment. It would not be good for anyone with difficulty climbing stairs though, it is an uphill walk with 130 steps to come up to get to the apartment! Renata was awesome!

View all Dubrovnik Apartments