Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great staff and nice breakfast. You can park your car just at the door of the hostel for free! Bathrooms were clean and in sufficient numbers. Recommend!!

great place to stay, very easy atmosphere to make friends, talkative guests and staff and reguarly cleaned and tidied. have stayed in many hostels, this was my favourite.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • New Zealand

After travelling around for a couple months around Europe Vagabonds was my absolute favourite hostel. The rooms were comfy, had good storage, free breakfast, very clean bathrooms. The staff was amazing too! They went over the top to make sure we were all having a good time! I would definitely 100% recommend this hostel to everyone! :)

I spent 2 great nights here. The hostel is in a cool building with very nice and accommodating staff. Its well located, clean and secure. Next time I'm in Belfast I will definitely stay here!!

All the staff were very friendly since most used to be travellers as well. They are more of friends than staff, really helpful and welcoming. Bedroom was good. Bathrooms were all clean. I enjoyed staying there, meeting people from all round the world. However, I have to be honest, there should be a concern about the noise. Even though this is mainly a hostel for young people with free spirit but sometimes it was a little bit too much. If you are young travelers, go for it !!!!!

This is a hostel with an unbeatable atmosphere - and really great facilities. Nice bathrooms!

• 22nd Jun 2015
  • Wales

Staff were super friendly and welcoming and able to help us on our sightseeing in Belfast (somewhat). Showers and bathrooms could use a good clean as well as the outdoor area out the back. Overall though a good experience.

The staff were all very friendly. I really enjoyed how they hung out with everyone and showed all the guests a good time.

• 22nd Jun 2015

I thought it was a great hostel. David was a really cool guy and appreciated all of his help finding stuff around town and the great conversations. The only negative is the mattress I slept on. You could feel the metal and springs with next to nothing for padding. I didn't even know mattresses like these existed. If the hostel invested in better mattresses then they would've gotten a perfect score from me. I like that they serve breakfast until 11am and they were next to the McComb buses.

Very nice, clean private room, clean toilets and shower rooms, great staff, I would love to see a bit more choice at breakfast. Over all I am very happy and I will definitely stay there again at my next visit.

The hostel was just what our group needed; nice and close to Queens University where we spent the best part of our weekend. My only qualm was during our stay we arrived back to our fully booked room to find someone outside of our group lying in one of our beds; while the staff were lovely and amended the mix up quickly they were a little nonchalant about the entire mix up. I feel a bit more a sincere apology would of been appropriate. But overall great stay, lovely and clean. Very nice staff.

• 19th Jun 2015

Overall everything was good, great showers , comfy beds , decent bedsheets , loved that we got towels as isnt common with hostels , my only bone to pick was the huge swarm of flies greeting us constantly , would have asked for bugspray but would have actually killed me with my asthma. the sticky paper by the window leads me to believe the hostel is aware of the flies and needs to do better to get rid of them

The location is about a kilometre away from the city center and 2 km from titanic so bring comfy shoes! Unfortunately there was a major mix up when I stayed and I put in the wrong room, leading to a bit of chaos later in the evening; the staff didn't seem too concerned and could have voiced a better apology. Overall a very good hostel, the common room is comfy and welcoming.

Staff was nice, I think the breakfast was a little lacking and it wasn't so close to everything.

Amazing atmosphere and nice

• 18th Jun 2015
  • Bulgaria

I had I great time, the best hostel I´ve been to so far. The only thing I regret is that my stay was so short, hope to come back. Guys from the hostel are doing great job.

Great hostel, friendly and welcoming staff. Didn't want to leave, love the family atmosphere!

• 17th Jun 2015

Showers were not working. Staff were ok but seemed as if everything was to much effort for them. I would look for another place next time staying in Belfast.

very nice acomadation

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Had the best few days at Vagabonds!! All the amazing people working there are so kind and always happy! I felt at home the whole time. The hostel was always clean and so central to the city centre! Big shout out to the whole team for the best few days. Already miss you all xx Katherine

• 14th Jun 2015