Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

My first time in a hostel travelling alone and I felt at ease instantly. The staff are super friendly and the atmosphere was great. I really like the decor and furniture in the common areas.

• 14th Apr 2015

Could not have enjoyed my stay here more. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, not only recommending tours but booking them for us.

I stayed at Vagabonds' for only two nights, but would definitely have stayed longer if I had had a different schedule. Friendly staff, great facilities, top cleanliness. If I ever go back to Belfast that's where I'll stay.

• 13th Apr 2015

Brilliant place!! Very welcoming and super fun!! I'll be back asap!!

• 12th Apr 2015

Just a awesome youth hostel. The best I ever do !

• 11th Apr 2015

I have stayed ib many hostels in Europe and vagabonds is certainly up with the best. Not too intrusive, relaxed helpful staff in a great location make this an ideal hostel!

Stayed here for two nights over a weekend. Had a large double bedroom to myself. Can hear a bit of noise/conversations from people in the next rooms, but not a lot. Breakfast is simple but delicious. Free tea and coffee available all day. Staff really great and keen to help you with your trip. Would return :)

Fantastic Staff! Its a great place to stay for young people who want to drink alcohol! :)

Right from the beginning the staff was very friendly and helpful about showing you around. The cleanliness is on the lower end, however the staff will joke with you about it because they know. The staff is a bunch of crazy guys that love to hangout and party. If you like partying and going on pub crawls, then this for sure is the place for you to stay.

This was by far the most amazing hostel I ever came across. From our arrival on, we were part of the great and friendly community in the hostel and we really enjoyed our stay. Thanks a lot Vagabonds, you made our stay in Belfast great!

• 7th Apr 2015

You could use some new mattresses for the beds. It was also pretty loud on a couple of nights. Your bathroom facilities are fantastic, some of the best we've seen.

Wonderful place to stay, I really loved the cleanliness of the hostel and that the staff were so friendly!

• 7th Apr 2015

The hostel is really confortable and have a great atmosphere indeed. Cleanliness is quite good in the whole hostel. Sometimes it can be a quite noisy till 1am (there is a common place in the backgarden) however you can have a great time if you dont want to go to sleep so early : P

I truely loved to stay with you guys (and girls). You made my stay in Belfast!

Had a really great time at this hostel. The entire staff is lively and lovely. They bragged about being the best hostel in Belfast, and I can believe that. Not a really large hostel, so you get the community feeling. And there's plenty of comfortable hangout spots inside and outside.

More likely to stay here if travelling by myself... That's not a negative comment by the way!

Vagabonds is by far the best Hostel you can find in Belfast. Great atmosphere and awesome staff. They are like a big family and they make you feel part of it since the very beginning. I highly recommend this place to whoever wants to pass a few nights in that lovely city.

Vagabonds was amazing! Awesome rooms, friendly staff and the rooms were really nice and big. The bathrooms were clean and the downstairs beer garden with pool table and ping pong table was a really nice place to chill out and chat. The whole hostel feels welcoming, friendly and like a home away from home. The staff were really helpful, booking us a black cab tour and giving us heaps of info on where was a good place to go out and party - they even came with and we had an awesome night!

Staff are very friendly. This is the coolest hostel I have ever stayed!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Undisputably the best hostel in Belfast...special thanks to the warm and friendly staff, Richard, Lorenzo, Bob, and everyone else...thanks a ton for making our easter weekend memorable...will surely be back another time...

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7