Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Such a great vibe at this hostel! Wish I could have stayed here longer, had such a great time. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, plenty of showers/toilets, great hang out space and plenty of space in the rooms! Lockers available plus tub under beds for storage.

It truly is a home away from home. The staff was very helpful and made me enjoy my time in NI. Keep up the good work!

The best hostel I've stayed in yet. The staff was so friendly, the rooms were clean, the facility spacious with an awesome outside area & the breakfast had more options than most hostels I've stayed at. Best one in Belfast! Thanks Bob and Josh!

This was my second time staying here and I absolutely adore this hostel! Everyone is so friendly and the facilities are perfect. Best hostel ever.

Clean, safe and always staffed. Communal areas tidy and clean, bathrooms the same. Only gripe is that our radiator didn't work. Apart from that; all good!

• 10th Oct 2014

Great hostel, great staff, great location. Had an awesome stay here and reccommend it to anyone travelling through Belfast. Easy enough to get around the city, to and from the bus and train station. Giants Causeway tour was offered here as well and for a great price. Cheap accom for any age!

Awesome hostel, really clean. Nice family vibe, staff are always keen for a good night. Never wanted to leave.

Vagabonds is without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed at. After travelling Europe for 4 months I finally found a hostel with friendly staff, great facilities, and an amazing atmosphere. Vagabonds feels more like a home than a hostel and I could not recommend it enough

• 5th Oct 2014

Heaps good hostel staff super friendly and location was convenient.will defo be back.shout out to Richie.complete top bloke.only place to stay in belfast really

My stay at vagabonds was absolutely amazing! Cannot recommend it enough. The staff are so friendly and always keen to have a drink and head out with the guests. The facilities are great and always clean. The whole hostel just has such a homely atmosphere, it's great!

Best hostel ever!

I liked the place and staff is really, really nice, engaged and easy. The common area, big kitchen table + the small (smokers) biergarden is very good for meeting people. Some aspects are not that perfect due to the fact that it is an old house. First - the kitchen is very small and does not fit >3 people at one time. Private rooms are very small and ours was consistantly freezing cold, plus we had water dripping from the ceiling from the bathroom above. But overall atmosphere is very cosy. :-)

Absolutely loved saying at Vagabonds!! Will definitely be coming back! This place has an amazing vibe and is great value for money! Also has the best bathrooms I've seen in a hostel in ages!

• 1st Oct 2014

This was probably the best atmosphere for a hostel I've ever stayed at - staff were very welcoming, the layout and common areas provide plenty of space for hanging out with other guests and the location is great for sight seeing and bar hopping. I hope I can come back soon!!

Had a nice stay there—really easy to meet people, wifi worked well, and lockers were big enough for computers and coats. The 14 bed dorm is ensuite, but there are two toilets and showers in it, as well as shared facilities down the hall as well, so I never had a problem getting ready when I needed to. A good place where you can snuggle on the couch and watch movies, or go out and party with new friends—I'd stay here again!

GREAT place to stay! Huge social area, good kitchen, great breakfast, clean, comfortable rooms, clean, modern bathrooms and most importantly: lovely staff! I had the best 4 days in Belfast, largely thanks to having stayed at Vagabonds.

The only issue I had with this hostel was that I never wanted to leave. Awesome friendly and helpful staff. Top location close to shops, town center and bars. Plenty of laughs to be had at Vagabonds Belfast.

It's a pretty good hostel. Not my favourite but it as good. Staff were good but a little disorganised I think. We were woken up at 2 am as there were people who were supposed to be sleeping in there but there wasn't enough beds. That was a little weird but it was good hey provided breakfast. The black cab tour they recommended was awesome.

The place has a good kitchen, good chilling out area, decent wifi connection. Rooms are spacious, lockers provided. Some longer term residents staying there. Within walking distance to the main pubs etc which is good for the night out. Plenty of bathrooms, toilets etc. Overall hostel was clean. Good breakfast provided.

One advice: don't go or you'll never leave. The staff makes you feel like home. They clean everything, everyday. The lockers under the bed are bug enough for your bag, trust me. 1000 blankets in your bed, makes it comfy. They have movies downstairs for a night in. Pool table, ping pong table. They have good advices for anything! Internet is fast! Seriously in my top 3 and it is far from being the first hostel I stayed at. LOVED IT

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7