9.2
Superb 3,879 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 3,879 Total Reviews
Vagabonds Located at 9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast.
Northern Ireland
Belfast BT7 1NA 9 University Road, Belfast
92% 3879
54.5874701 -5.9360074
    Rooms available

14th Jan 2017

nice hostel with clean bathroom and very friendly staff and atmosphere. it is not located in the Belfast downtown but it is still in a walking distance.

• Ireland, Male, 31-40
14th Jan 2017

excellent

13th Jan 2017

Overall a very good hostel. Not prime location, but also not too far of a walk from everything.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
12th Jan 2017

Wonderful hostel! Amazing atmosphere, lovely friendly people! Great common areas and kitchen! Wish I stayed longer!

• jwallac
  • USA, All Male Group, 25-30
10th Jan 2017

Good facilities in a decent part of town. What really stood out for Vagabonds is the staff and atmosphere of the place. Everyone is extremely friendly and the staff is quite knowledgable about anything you may need or would like to do. My buddy and I had a great time. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

10th Jan 2017

This was a great hostel with a great environment to meet people. I would definitely recommend this hostel. The only thing is that the bathrooms/showers are limited and on different floors.

• USA, Male, 18-24
10th Jan 2017

If you want a nice hostal with super chill amazing staff in belfast this is the place to stay !!!

7th Jan 2017

This hostel is absolutely amazing and I wish I had stayed longer. They have si jc an inviting and open atmosphere and friendly staff that make it easy to make friends and find things to do. If you're staying in Belfast this is the place to stay. I'll definitely be back

• England, Male, 41+
6th Jan 2017

This is the first time I have stayed in a hostel and I don't think I could have picked a better one!. The staff were excellent the facilities and location were first rate! I am in my sixties and was quite apprehensive about staying in a youth hostel but I was made very welcome and treated with utmost respect. The hostel is within easy walking distance from the city centre and the Victoria Street rail and bus station is just a couple of minutes away. I would recommend Vagabond hostel to everyone.

• Germany, Female, 18-24
6th Jan 2017

One of the best hostels I've stayed in so far: clean, super friendly and helpful stuff, comfortable rooms, nice atmosphere. The only negative point I noticed was that my bed was so worn-down, every time I moved I strongly felt the metal beneath me. However I went to the staff and could chose another bed, which was much more comfortable and they said they would replace the mattress of the other (uncomfortable) bed. So all in all I had a great stay there, I would definitely recommend it :)