Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Room is small,, there are flies in the bedroom and the kitchen, it's not hard to find, The staff are nice and helpful though.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • China

Just down the street from the train station, the only thing I would say is needed is a bigger sign outside we walked pass it a couple of times however it was dark outside, so maybe a light up one? Free breakfast was a plus here, clean rooms and good location would stay again in a minute

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you're at home. The staff are all so fun and welcoming and the facilities super clean. It's so easy to meet people over drinks and games of pool in the beer garden or over the delicious dinners made by Chris and Bob. Honestly had so much fun here. Will definitely be back!

Can't fault this place on anything! :)

Best atmosphere and staff I have ever experienced

I really enjoyed everything. The staff were also really nice. One negative thing regarding the internet - I wish you didnt have to constantly sign in on the webpage to use it.

Change the wifi so it doesn't make you log back in all the time!

Awesome staff, great hostel!

It was more like arriving home than arriving at a hostel! Was greeted immediately and welcomed into the group, only stayed for two nights but from the very first moment I was made to feel like I belonged there, being invited out for drinks with the group and invited to share in the dinner; it definitely feels like you're part of a community.

Had an amazing time there. Everything about the hostel was as expected but the staff is by far what makes Vagabonds truly great! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, especially Amy, Sarah, Alex and Guillaume. Thank you again for a wonderful time in Belfast, if I'm ever back, I know where to stay! :) special thanks to Guillaume for mailing me a bag I had forgotten on my bed when I left Belfast, package came in, made my day.

Very nice place!! Everything was clean. The atmosphere was the best. The workers were really friendly. You could see that they tried to include everyone in. We felt right at home.

• 18th Aug 2015

I had a good time here, it's a lively hostel with an amazing atmosphere so it's really easy to meet people if you feel like it. The staff is friendly, welcoming and helpful, the room I stayed in was clean, the bathrooms however... not so clean! Another downside was that there were people sleeping in the living/common room area surrounded by beer bottles (when I left early in the morning, not sure if they were guests or not) and the kitchen was an absolute mess.

This hostel was amazing! They staff were so friendly and helpful with lots of advice on where to go and what to see, plus took us on great nights out! The hostel was nice and clean! Would 110% go back!

This hostel was the highlight of my trip so far. Felt more like you're just joining the family for a quick vacation. The staff took great care to include the whole house in loads of fun and games! Anyone coming to Belfast HAS to stay at this hostel, you'll have the best time!

• 16th Aug 2015

Seriously, this hostel alone is worth a trip to Belfast. It came highly recommended by other backpackers and didn't disappoint. The staff and other travellers were instantly welcoming and friendly. The backyard is a great place to socialize over pool, ping pong and drinks. The common spaces were comfortable and it was easy to meet people. The rooms and bathrooms were really clean and nice. We wish we could stay longer! Apparently Monday night is their best night to party.

This is a very chill and laid back hostel. The staff was so accommodating. They were always willing to answer questions and took the time to show me around the hostel and introduce me to people staying there. Everything was really clean, and there is a community feel if you are looking to meet other travelers. Definitely worth the great price.

Stayed for 2 nights. Loved the common area and the atmosphere. It was the first time I travelled on my own, and I am so happy I chose this hostel. Had so much fun and met amazing people. The staff were extremely friendly, welcoming and fun, especially Bob and Frank!! I will definitely go back to Belfast just to stay at this hostel again!!

• 14th Aug 2015
  • Hungary

Stayed for one night, felt very welcome and had a great time. The staff were awesome especially Craig and Guillaume. Will definitely stay again, thanks guys!

Vagabonds was a great place to stay. The location is decent, a 10 minute walk to the main bus station and around 15min to the centre of town. The rooms, toilets and, kitchen were all clean and staff were really friendly. It's definitely an awesome place if you want to meet people.

Best experience ever!!