Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Any hostel that has lemon curd for breakfast is ok by me!

I've travelled all around Europe staying in many hostels, and I've lived in two hostels as well. This is by far the best hostel I've been to. It's a warm, friendly atmosphere, and i would definitely be back soon!

• 20th Feb 2015

Vagabonds is in dire need of a deep clean. On the surface it's passable, you won't catch anything horrific, but there's a lot of dust collecting in corners and sticky surfaces. Facilities are relatively new, just in a poor state. Well-equipped kitchen, busy in the mornings, good breakfast choices, cozy social areas. Gets very loud in the evenings, earplugs provided at reception. Only one shower has 24h hot water, the rest are turned off in the middle of the day and middle of night.

• 20th Feb 2015

Staff is very nice. You feel directly like at home...

Brilliant hostel. Couldn't recommend it more

Awesome location and staff. Had a blast out the back playing pool with the staff and guests. Jarryd was an awesome staff member who helped us out with places to see and go. Rooms are clean and set out really well with power points and under bed storage. Definitely will come back.

Very comfortable place to stay. Felt like I was at home and the staff made me feel involved. Very close to great pubs and the city centre.

One of the best hostels I've been to. The staff were awesome, hanging out with the guests and making sure everyone enjoyed their time in Belfast. Great atmosphere.

The staff was so friendly, easy-going, and welcoming! There were people who stayed a while ago coming back to visit so that goes to show how much they bonded with everybody. The living room is very cozy and everywhere is clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend Vagabonds to anyone looking for a great crowd! :)

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Hong Kong

Stayed in prob. More than 65 hostels all over the world. Lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wood burner was really nice. 1 Shower not working and broken doors. No heating! Had to wait for hot water to come on! Needs some love and attention and cleaning! Had just come from amazing hostel in Dublin..skybackpackers. (which probably hasn't helped.)

• 12th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I stayed in so far! The staff makes you feel very welcome!

• 9th Feb 2015

I'm not sure why this hostel has such high ratings, I've definitely stayed in nicer. The hostel has a very hippie ish atmosphere if that's what you are into and the staff were all very friendly. My main issues were the bathrooms, the shower was broken and it was dirty. The hostel is about 10 minutes walk to city centre but it has lots of restaurants around.

Homely atmosphere, comfortable, lovely helpful staff... We were delighted with our stay!

• 7th Feb 2015

Excellent value for money! Rooms and toilets were clean, great location, and great atmosphere. Both nights we all went out to the bars with the staff. Highly recommended :)

everything perfect. nice staff.

• 5th Feb 2015

Had the best time in Belfast, thanks to the staff of this hostel. They made my stay comfortable and really fun. The hostel had a great free breakfast with fresh fruit. The bathrooms were good and clean. I loved the look of the place it made the hostel feel like home. I recommend it!

Very fun, great hostel, staff is friend and go out with them, place very clean and want go back there because like it.

Was only able to stay one day/night in Belfast. Very grateful I chose vagabonds. Staff was very helpful to me on how to make the best out of my time there. I would recommend the Black Cab tour!!

Vagabonds is to me what Juliet is to Romeo, what a beef patty is to a set of buns, what the Eiffel tower is to Paris, what Sally is to Harry, what Godzilla is to Japan, what Pele is to football, what tinder is to nymphomaniacs, what AC/DC is to rock n' roll, what Stephen Hawking is to cosmology, what Guinness is to Ireland and what A is to Z In summary: Vagabonds is to me what Dorothy Boyd is to Jerry Maguire: it completes me. And you will feel the same if you ever stay at Vagabonds. Trust me.

Cleanest, friendliest, best located hostel I have ever stayed at, city centre a short 15 minute walk away and great night life practically on the door step, wish I could have stayed for longer, thank you to ever one who made my stay such a joy, will definitely be back

• 3rd Feb 2015