Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The best hostel I've ever stayed in - awesome facilities, wicked location, legendary staff and an all round amazing vibe.

Good hostel and staff

The hostel was really, really welcoming. It was a little hard to find at night when I arrived, as although it is opposite a very obvious church, the front isn't really lit. It was nice and clean, especially the showers, without being completely spotless (the hallways and stairs felt more lived in). There was some noise on the Saturday night, but generally everyone respected the quiet nights and their fellow travellers. The staff really helped the friendly atmosphere develop.

Great place, so friendly and helpful. Will be back

• 11th Nov 2014

Wonderful place full of character and atmosphere. You can tell the owners put a lot of love into the place and understand what travellers want in a hostel. Staff are absolutely amazing people who welcome you into the family the moment you step through the door - they're also heaps of fun to have a few drinks with (do yourself a favour and head to Lavery's top floor on a Saturday night to check out Amy and Richie's dance moves). Will definitely be back.

Bar none the best hostel I've stayed in Europe! Great location near tons of good bars, clean faciliies witht tons of bathrooms, but what sets this hostel apparts is the FANTASTIC atmosphere (and ought to admit the very friendly

Very warm and welcoming atmosphere, it's like being at home but with people that you don't know and you can learn something from everyone of them. The hostel is fantastic and really equipped: cheap laundry service, free WiFi, a zillion of bathrooms, ping pong and pool table. The staff is really friendly and you can join the guys for a pub crawl or anything. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll surely come back.

• 9th Nov 2014

super friendly, nicely decorated, convenient location

Fantastic hostel, great family atmosphere, oh and that Lorenzo guy is dishy

• 3rd Nov 2014

Friendly place with a home like feel. Dorm rooms are average and are missing power outlets for phone charging.

Very cool, eclectic place!! Friendly staff! Will definitely stay there again if I'm back in the area! Would highly recommend!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Hostel was pretty good, but I also stayed at Global Village about 5mins away which I found a lot better - though it costs a little more. In my opinion, the extra cost was worth it. Still, this is a very good hostel too. I stayed in the 14 person room. It was actually pretty okay, maybe a little cramped but not bad.

Decent city centre hostel. Big rooms, comfortable beds. Free breakfast and wifi.

Vagabonds hostel is excellent! The staff team and the atmosphere are great! I strong recommend this hostel! :)

Myself and 2 friends stayed on Halloween Night and could not recommend this place enough, everyone was so friendly and we all went out in a group (including staff) it was a brilliant night - will def book in to stay again

ONE OF THE BEST EVER HOSTELS! Only a 10 min walk into the city and very close to Queens university. Has a very family based culture and had so much fun here with everyone.Would definitely recommend. All amenities are very convenient and clean, etc! Enjoy your travels and thanks to Richard and the Team for a great stay!!

Staff were great. I had misplaced the key when I was checking out at 04.30 but I left a note including my contact details describing where it should be (still in the bed, too dark and late to go looking for it in a packed dorm), and have heard nothing, so I presume you found it. Sorry about the hassle.

• 30th Oct 2014

Great staff, great times.

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are very helpful and make you feel right at home. The atmosphere is so homey. I didnt want to leave! I will be back

• 30th Oct 2014
  • katiezack25

This hostel made the most of my trip.

• 29th Oct 2014