Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice hostel, the staff are good fun and very welcoming, breakfast included fruit and fresh bread with cereals etc., nice location, had a great time!!

Had fun! Nice place

Great hostel! Staff were really friendly which led to a positive atmosphere throughout the hostel. Bunks were a bit squeaky and digging the key out of school bag was a bit of a pain - perhaps upgrading to a key card system might be an idea? But great facilities, location,vibe and WiFi -everything a traveler needs!

Really nice hostel, probably the best.

A perfect place to stay in Belfast. The atmosphere is excelent, the beds are comfy, the showers are hot, the breakfest is great and the staff is just lovely and very helpful. Thank you and see you soon!

Nicest hostel we've been to in Ireland, the staff is lovely, and very helpful, we enjoyed a lot our stay there. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone seeking a youthfull and warm atmosphere in Belfast.

• 18th Jul 2015

Nice and cozy Hostel. Feel like home atmosphere. Really nice and ready to support staff. Clean dorms and good breakfast. Excellent value for money. Completely recommended (it was the best hostel in our UK round trip!)

• lauralotero
  • Colombia

The only hostel in Belfast you need to stay at. Had a cracking time and almost never left! Staff are above excellent, facilities are 100%, great location, close to everything and the building is really cool too. You can book everything from reception like black cab tours and trips to the causeway and heaps more. Good buzz at night and even good just to chill and watch a movie. I could go on and on but you're better off just coming and having a look for yourself. I'll definitely be back!

• 18th Jul 2015

Vagabonds is a top hostel! It's got a lot of character and a great vibe which most backpackers are going to appreciate. The staff is super friendly and helpful, the facilities are good and there are plenty bars and restaurants in the vicinity. It is situated a few minutes away from some sights and the atmosphere is quite chilled and laid back. I highly recommend this hostel and I will return when I return to Belfast. Peace out!

Lovely place with a lovely staff ! Thank you very much, everything was perfect and made my trip in Belfast very nice.

• 16th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved this hostel! The laid back hostel that offered so much to its travellers. Only a 5minute walk into the centre of town, and the hostel staff were more than helpful with booking and organising tours. As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted with the smiling staff that are always up beat and remember you by first name. The close intimate style of the hostel makes it more like a home than anything else. I could not recommend this hostel high enough!

• 16th Jul 2015

a pleasure to return, lively asmosphere, close to bus stop and city bike rentals, bars. best backpackers hostel.

This hostel was recommended to me by a traveller I met in Dublin and I'm glad it was! Vagabond is very friendly. It's one of those hostels you know have a lot of dedication behind them. For example, the fruit with breakfast, the pool table and homely decor and friendly staff. These little things make the hostel very inviting. I highly recommend!!

Best hostel ever!!!!!!!

Good atmosphere and very friendly staff. Thanks!

Vagabonds is the place where to be in Belfast, I reareally enjoyed my staying! The hostel is nice, clean and in a very good position. Guys are very helpful, kind and they make you feel home! It's more a good clean bed in Belfast!

This is what I call " a feel good hostel" ! A bit noisy in the evening if you have to get up early the following day but knowingly they do provide ear plugs! If you want to be part of the atmosphere, hurry !

I don't think I've ever talked about a place as much as I have with Vagabonds. It's not even a hostel, it's a home. Made friends here from all over the world and got pretty close with the staff. My boyfriend and I will definitely be back, the atmosphere is extremely friendly and the whole experience is just a load of fun. Can't wait to head back soon and go for drinks, I'm telling you the staff in this place are lovely lovely people. 100% review Richie ;)

• 13th Jul 2015

Excellent facilities, location and the common area is a great place to meet other travellers if you are travelling alone. Only thing I thought that needed improving was the staff could be more engaging and put more of an effort into nights out, day trips that are available etc. Would still definitely recommend this hostel for anyone!

Staff were really friendly and welcoming. A great value hostel!

• 11th Jul 2015