Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

amazing place and nothing can be faulted about this hostel! Would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• 29th Jul 2015

This is a great place! A great and welcoming staff. An awesome atmosphere. It has ping pong and pool. A kitchen. Dining room area. Then two different lobby hang out areas. You have to have a key fob to get in. There is a key to the room. My room was never locked but didn't feel like it needed to be. There were places to lock up stuff in the room, once again didn't feel like it needed to be. 2 showers and 2 toilets in the room of 14 but also more in communal area. Short walk to city center.

It was a fantastic experience! We loved the different and atypical decoration, it,s so wonderful! The staff gave us all help as they could with all questions about everything. Falling in love with Vagabonds, we'll recomend to everybody!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Spain

I loved this hostel, as soon as I checked in they gave me a full tour of the place and let me know what plans were on, turned out that there was a bar down the road with good Irish music! Best time I had there :) showers were really well kept and clean.

This hostel was a good find. The facilities were very nice but would be more convenient if they were located in or directly next to the room. The staff was very personable and helpful. The location was decent compared to what is available. There are many different accommodations to take advantage of like a pool table and full kitchen.

Nice hostel, the staff are good fun and very welcoming, breakfast included fruit and fresh bread with cereals etc., nice location, had a great time!!

Had fun! Nice place

Great hostel! Staff were really friendly which led to a positive atmosphere throughout the hostel. Bunks were a bit squeaky and digging the key out of school bag was a bit of a pain - perhaps upgrading to a key card system might be an idea? But great facilities, location,vibe and WiFi -everything a traveler needs!

Really nice hostel, probably the best.

Friendly staff, nice accommodation however the dorm room which I stayed in had a terrible smell which I suspect is permanent within the walls and furniture.

Awesome hostel. The atmosphere was great and the staff were amazing as well. They helped set me up with a black cab tour that really helped me understand the city's recent troubles much better. I definitely recommend Belfast and Vagabonds.

A perfect place to stay in Belfast. The atmosphere is excelent, the beds are comfy, the showers are hot, the breakfest is great and the staff is just lovely and very helpful. Thank you and see you soon!

Nicest hostel we've been to in Ireland, the staff is lovely, and very helpful, we enjoyed a lot our stay there. I would absolutely recommend this hostel to anyone seeking a youthfull and warm atmosphere in Belfast.

• 18th Jul 2015

Nice and cozy Hostel. Feel like home atmosphere. Really nice and ready to support staff. Clean dorms and good breakfast. Excellent value for money. Completely recommended (it was the best hostel in our UK round trip!)

• lauralotero
  • Colombia

The only hostel in Belfast you need to stay at. Had a cracking time and almost never left! Staff are above excellent, facilities are 100%, great location, close to everything and the building is really cool too. You can book everything from reception like black cab tours and trips to the causeway and heaps more. Good buzz at night and even good just to chill and watch a movie. I could go on and on but you're better off just coming and having a look for yourself. I'll definitely be back!

• 18th Jul 2015

Vagabonds is a top hostel! It's got a lot of character and a great vibe which most backpackers are going to appreciate. The staff is super friendly and helpful, the facilities are good and there are plenty bars and restaurants in the vicinity. It is situated a few minutes away from some sights and the atmosphere is quite chilled and laid back. I highly recommend this hostel and I will return when I return to Belfast. Peace out!

Lovely place with a lovely staff ! Thank you very much, everything was perfect and made my trip in Belfast very nice.

• 16th Jul 2015

Absolutely loved this hostel! The laid back hostel that offered so much to its travellers. Only a 5minute walk into the centre of town, and the hostel staff were more than helpful with booking and organising tours. As soon as you walk through the doors you are greeted with the smiling staff that are always up beat and remember you by first name. The close intimate style of the hostel makes it more like a home than anything else. I could not recommend this hostel high enough!

• 16th Jul 2015

a pleasure to return, lively asmosphere, close to bus stop and city bike rentals, bars. best backpackers hostel.

This hostel was recommended to me by a traveller I met in Dublin and I'm glad it was! Vagabond is very friendly. It's one of those hostels you know have a lot of dedication behind them. For example, the fruit with breakfast, the pool table and homely decor and friendly staff. These little things make the hostel very inviting. I highly recommend!!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7