Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Their staff is very friendly and welcoming. Very chill atmosphere. Wish I could have hung out a bit longer!

• 30th Aug 2015

Super place to stay!! Highly recommended.

Staff is everything. My friend and I were feeling home. Thanks for this awesome journey.

• 29th Aug 2015

Room is small,, there are flies in the bedroom and the kitchen, it's not hard to find, The staff are nice and helpful though.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • China

The staff were amazing. They organised a large group dinner which they cooked for us for a very small fee. 15 people joined in for dinner which made it very fun and enjoyable. Great shower too!

It's a great hostel experience and encourage any travelers or backpackers passing through Belfast to keep an open mind and open heart.

• 27th Aug 2015

Been here before, and this time it was great again! Good atmosphere! Nice staff en and other guest that want to make the stay a nice time. Would definitely go back if I go back to Belfast!!

Hostel was mostly clean and the beds were brilliantly comfy. The occasional cooked meals were great and staff were always willing to help recommend things to do and how to get places.

Just down the street from the train station, the only thing I would say is needed is a bigger sign outside we walked pass it a couple of times however it was dark outside, so maybe a light up one? Free breakfast was a plus here, clean rooms and good location would stay again in a minute

Awesome place! Super chill atmosphere with lots of sweet people around. Staff are great, super fun to hang out with. Coolest decor I have seen in a hostel! Rooms are nice and big with baskets and mirrors, which was nice. Breakfast was awesome, best selection of toast toppings I've seen so far! (Which includes peanut butter) great rooms to chill in, with lots of movies to choose from and pool/ping pong tables. Overall great stay!! :)

Very nice hostel, with a great staff! They make the atmosphere very friendly and welcoming. The room and bathrooms were clean and breakfast was good. The location is good, about a 15 minute walk to the center. Overall, I highly recommend this place and would stay there again.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you're at home. The staff are all so fun and welcoming and the facilities super clean. It's so easy to meet people over drinks and games of pool in the beer garden or over the delicious dinners made by Chris and Bob. Honestly had so much fun here. Will definitely be back!

Can't fault this place on anything! :)

Best atmosphere and staff I have ever experienced

I really enjoyed everything. The staff were also really nice. One negative thing regarding the internet - I wish you didnt have to constantly sign in on the webpage to use it.

Change the wifi so it doesn't make you log back in all the time!

Awesome staff, great hostel!

It was more like arriving home than arriving at a hostel! Was greeted immediately and welcomed into the group, only stayed for two nights but from the very first moment I was made to feel like I belonged there, being invited out for drinks with the group and invited to share in the dinner; it definitely feels like you're part of a community.

Had an amazing time there. Everything about the hostel was as expected but the staff is by far what makes Vagabonds truly great! Everyone was extremely friendly and welcoming, especially Amy, Sarah, Alex and Guillaume. Thank you again for a wonderful time in Belfast, if I'm ever back, I know where to stay! :) special thanks to Guillaume for mailing me a bag I had forgotten on my bed when I left Belfast, package came in, made my day.

Very nice place!! Everything was clean. The atmosphere was the best. The workers were really friendly. You could see that they tried to include everyone in. We felt right at home.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7