Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Amazing Hostel! Awesome staff, very friendly, just wished I had of been able to stay longer!

Helpful and friendly staff, great atmosphere and good clean facilities. Can't ask for much more, we'll definitely be back if we're in Belfast.

• 24th May 2015

Had the first hostel experience in Vagabods and don't think it could have been any better! Stayed there 4 days and enjoyed it a lot. The location, decor, atmospere and the staff are awesome. Chris, Frank, Wilson Wilson, Richard, Alison are super nice and friendly. Would definetely go back. Thanks guys!

• 22nd May 2015
  • Turkey

Excellent hostel! Staff were awesome fun and really friendly. Felt very welcome here. Good location and facilities. Would definitely recommend.

• 22nd May 2015
  • New Zealand

Homely, friendly and cheap. Downside for 14 bed dorm on ground floor is garden noise past 11pm

Staff were amazing! I got there at 7am after an overnight ferry and couldn't check in yet but they let me shower (and it was the best shower I've ever had at a hostel), have breakfast and even said I could nap on the couch. The hostel was very clean, wifi worked perfectly, breakfast was great and the atmosphere was unreal. The lounge area feels like home and the pool table and ping pong table area out the back was awesome, great for socializing. No wonder so many people come here & never leave!

Really friendly and welcoming staff. Down to Earth atmosphere and the place had a wonderfully adventure filled soul!

• 21st May 2015

Best hostel I've stayed at hands down great atmosphere great environment

• 21st May 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Like one big family, super welcoming and fun to be around. Helpful with planning trips or ideas of what to do around town. 100% will come back and suggest others go!

The 7 of us absolutely fell in love with this hostel. We have spent three nights in Belfast and haven't been to any pubs or restaurants because we all wanted to stay at Vagabonds. Coolest place ever, and perfectly clean. It felt like home !!

• 20th May 2015

Cool hostel. Awesome people. Nothing but positive things. Richie Chris. Wilson are cool people. Stay here. Have fun. Or don't. Your choice.

It's everything they advertise! It's easy to meet people in the home like atmosphere.

• 19th May 2015

Great concept on how to run a hostel,great atmosphere ,good location. Only thing that bothered me was the last night I stayed the staff were blind drunk.Now thats okay,but considering u have signs all over the place saying be quiet at 11:30, it hypocritical when staff are not.Who tells the staff to be quiet at 2am. Without paying guests,you have no hostel!And they disregared it that night.

Super awesome hostel. The staff are so chill and friendly! Great atmosphere and really cozy! The shared bathrooms are very clean and I never had problems finding an open one!

HI Vagabonds! Thank you for such a great stay. We are still talking about it. The staff was great, the rooms and facilities were cozy, and we had a really fun night hanging out and playing pool with everyone. I even found a book thanks to your beautiful book exchange. So many hostels are skimping on this lately it's been hard to find things to read! We want to come back soon and stay longer! Go vagabonds!

• 15th May 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! This place has the most amazing vibe to it, you walk in and everyone is extremely friendly and hanging out. I was solo and made a lot of friends here--the staff went out with us one night and we danced our asses off! There's pool and ping pong out back and the kitchen can't be beat. Breakfast has tons of jam and Nutella, and oranges which are a nice touch. If you're in Belfast do yourself a favor and book this place! Theres no way you'll regret it!

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed my stay, your hostel is beautiful!

Vagabonds has to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and inviting, the location is wonderful with all emenitites close by, and the the building is very clean. Would highly recommend!!

• 12th May 2015

Great stay! The staff are very friendly and knowledgable with the local area. They are welcoming and invite you to join them in the evenings for going to good pubs and live music. The breakfast is simple but delicious and filling; various cereals and jams/spreads for toast as well as oranges and juice. Common areas are also welcoming. Overall a great time and would stay there again

VAGABONDS IS MORE THAN JUST A HOSTEL- IT'S A WAY OF LIFE.

• 12th May 2015