Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Their staff is very friendly and welcoming. Very chill atmosphere. Wish I could have hung out a bit longer!

Very nice place with lovely people ! good facilities and very clean. I definitely recommend it.

• 29th Aug 2015

Super place to stay!! Highly recommended.

Staff is everything. My friend and I were feeling home. Thanks for this awesome journey.

• 29th Aug 2015

Room is small,, there are flies in the bedroom and the kitchen, it's not hard to find, The staff are nice and helpful though.

• China

Amazing place! Great atmosphere!! People love it so much they never leave! This guys cooks dinner most nights for everyone for a donation! He is awesome!

Loved the hostel really friendly and helpful great vibe and great free breakfast rooms were bright and spacious only small moan is mattress had seen better days and the springs dug in a bit but apart from that everything was perfect .

As a group of 5 lads we received a bit of a frosty reception on arrival due to problems the hostel had previously had with all male groups. Found this a bit of a shame to be honest as had never experienced anything of the like in the many hostels I have stayed in before. However, once this was sorted out the hostel was absolutely fine and a good base for us - we hardly spent any time there apart from to sleep. probably wouldn't recommend due to the welcome we received though

The staff were amazing. They organised a large group dinner which they cooked for us for a very small fee. 15 people joined in for dinner which made it very fun and enjoyable. Great shower too!

It's a great hostel experience and encourage any travelers or backpackers passing through Belfast to keep an open mind and open heart.

• 27th Aug 2015

Been here before, and this time it was great again! Good atmosphere! Nice staff en and other guest that want to make the stay a nice time. Would definitely go back if I go back to Belfast!!

Hostel was mostly clean and the beds were brilliantly comfy. The occasional cooked meals were great and staff were always willing to help recommend things to do and how to get places.

Just down the street from the train station, the only thing I would say is needed is a bigger sign outside we walked pass it a couple of times however it was dark outside, so maybe a light up one? Free breakfast was a plus here, clean rooms and good location would stay again in a minute

Awesome place! Super chill atmosphere with lots of sweet people around. Staff are great, super fun to hang out with. Coolest decor I have seen in a hostel! Rooms are nice and big with baskets and mirrors, which was nice. Breakfast was awesome, best selection of toast toppings I've seen so far! (Which includes peanut butter) great rooms to chill in, with lots of movies to choose from and pool/ping pong tables. Overall great stay!! :)

Very nice hostel, with a great staff! They make the atmosphere very friendly and welcoming. The room and bathrooms were clean and breakfast was good. The location is good, about a 15 minute walk to the center. Overall, I highly recommend this place and would stay there again.

By far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you're at home. The staff are all so fun and welcoming and the facilities super clean. It's so easy to meet people over drinks and games of pool in the beer garden or over the delicious dinners made by Chris and Bob. Honestly had so much fun here. Will definitely be back!

Can't fault this place on anything! :)

Best atmosphere and staff I have ever experienced

I really enjoyed everything. The staff were also really nice. One negative thing regarding the internet - I wish you didnt have to constantly sign in on the webpage to use it.

Change the wifi so it doesn't make you log back in all the time!