Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

We spent one night at the hostel and we really enjoyed the atmosphere, typical youth hostel .We "oldies" stayed in a private room while our sons slept in a dorm. Lively and friendly and yet not too noisy during the night!! The central location wad very handy too. Thanks to the staff for their helpfulness.

• 5th Jul 2014

Vagabonds is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed in. The staff are very helpful, it is in a good location, I have now been there twice and will defiantly be going back again.

Great location and best staff of anywhere I've ever stayed! It is a really fun and social hostel, so if you're looking to meet awesome people stay here! (Not so much if you're looking for quiet)

Fun atmosphere, fun people, a fun place to stay! Definitely on the younger side so expect noise until later on the weekends, but that also means you're bound to meet people to join you in whatever you're doing. A great place!

Sean is handsome.

Really liked this hostel, wish I could have stayed longer! Definitely recommend it. We had no issues at all, the staff were great.

Great hostel, perfect for myself as a solotraveller; great to meet people and staff really helpful

Stayed for 4 nights. Great staff and location. This place had a fun vibe and a really awesome group of people. Kitchen was set up really nicely with free tea and coffee, pretty good breakfast. Facilities were clean and tidy, they even have a ping pong table and billiards! The best part though is the people. The common room makes it easy to chat with everyone and has a TV where we watched the world cup games or a movie. Great place to be, highly recommend!

Truly a home away from home. The staff at Vagabonds became our own little Belfast Family. Recommended plenty of things to do and was very accommodating for our need to watch the World Cup. PS Sean is handsome and Bob makes awesome pasta.

The atmosphere of Vagabonds was incredible. The staff were friendly, super helpful, and just plain amazing! The hostel is itself was in a great location and close to the bus station and everything we wanted to see such as the Titanic Museum. Being in our early twenties this was a perfect place to meet people around our age from different places around the world. I highly recommend this hostel you will not regret it!!

Very friendly and helpful staff, great atmosphere

Vagabonds was the best hostel I stayed in over a 4-month backpacking trip in Europe. I spoke with people who had reorganized their travel itineraries to stay there longer. The staff was relaxed yet accommodating, the house had everything I needed (clean facilities, WiFi, lockers, great kitchen. etc.), and you can be as involved with the going-out scene as you like (including not at all). Honestly, hanging out on the back patio area with other travelers was a fave memory from my visit to Belfast.

Had a great stay! Will definitely be back!

• 23rd Jun 2014
  • Scotland

Best hostel I've ever been to.

Absolutely love every thing about this hostel. But most of all the staff. Greatest hostel experience one can have :)

Love the atmosphere! It's a small hostel, mostly run by other travellers, but they make you feel right at home. The staff just hangs around, giving good advice on what to do and inviting you to drink and play pool. Showers were clean as well as the kitchen. The location was a shortish walk to the center of the city, just north of the university. It's a good area for young people who want to socialize and party, but the hostel is decently quiet after about 11 (which I liked).

Amazing hostel probably one of the best during my one month trip in Europe. All the staff were extremely friendly and helpful and socialized with all the guest and made us feel welcome. Location is in a quiet part of Belfast near the University with restaurants and pubs near by. I was in a 14 person dorm but it was a great experience and the place was clean and tidy. Really a hostel designed by people who have stayed in hostels and backpacked. I will definitely be back here again!!!

It's a lovely hostel, and when I go back to Ireland, I would stay there again.

The best hostel I've been to. The atmosphere is more than awesome, and the staff is very friendly. They have improved my pool-skills, my english and there is lovely Italian food you can eat. In every room is a bathroom, which was more than enough. And last but not least, the peanutbutter you can eat during breakfast is delicious:) I would definitely go there when I would head over to Belfast again!

• 22nd Jun 2014

My sister and I stayed for a couple of nights and wish we would've stayed longer. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the atmosphere was great! We will definitely stay there again.