Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2071 Total Reviews

The hostel is a very friendly, the staff were all lovely and from what I gathered they all go out in the evenings together and anyone is welcome to come along!! Great atmosphere! Bathrooms were clean and I did not have to wait to have a shower in the morning. If would recommend it to anyone, especially if your looking to make a base somewhere for a few days / months and explore / get to know people!

• 1st Apr 2014

If you're into stereotypical "hostel culture," this is for you. The facilities are really good, but I prefer somewhere a bit quieter--the crowd there was really rowdy. One guy, who I think isn't real staff but is working in exchange for a place to stay (I'm not sure), was friendly but unprofessional--literally f-bombs every other word, and he was pressuring us to try some weird alcohol he had (which we did, and it was fine, but I felt like I was in high school). Overall it was good.

The staff were very friendly and helpful apart from a few misunderstandings about the payment when we arrived. The group I travelled with loved the private bathrooms and the lounges. The kitchen we felt was small for the number of guests the hostel can accommodate, however it was equipped well. We didn't know about the free breakfast which was a lovely bonus! The hostel is secure thanks to the fob-key front door entry system . Excellent value for money in a nice part of Belfast.

• 30th Mar 2014

Vagabonds is the best hostel in Northern Ireland and I highly recommend staying here, especially if your traveling alone because the staff will make you feel very welcome.

• 28th Mar 2014

The staff and atmosphere at vagabonds is outstanding! Had possible the best stay here out of my whole Ireland trip because of it. So friendly, fun and welcoming! I will definately be back :)

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »