Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

had a lovely time

The place has a lovely atmosphere however the heating in the room wasn't working which meant the place was very cold at night.

Normally I don't think that you can give a 100%, but I really was 100% happy with vagabonds. The house looks so cool, the people were so great, it felt like home. I wish I could stay there forever!

• 7th Jan 2015

If in Belfast you must stay here, rad staff, clean, good value for money, and a homely atmosphere. She's BONZA

• 6th Jan 2015

Really nice clean rooms, clean bathrooms, awesome wall decorations

I loved staying at Vagabonds. Good location, clean rooms and athmosphere (and specially) staff were amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

My three friends and I stayed at Vagabonds for two nights over New Year and we're already planning a trip back!! Such a cool atmosphere and the decor is also v.funky! The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and we met some really interesting people :)

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Really wicked Hostel, most amazing and friendly staff, I literally felt like I was a part of a massive family, everyone, guests and staff they were all so friendly and cool, the beds and facilities were clean and the breakfast was ace. Location was great, an East 12 - 15 min work to the city centre and lots of food and supermarkets close by. I will most definitely be going back there again when I go to Belfast next time. Thanks Vagabonds!

I'm going through Vegabounds withdrawal symptoms.

• 30th Dec 2014