Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds is a very friendly place. It provides everything you need for à cool stay in Belfast. The rooms and bathrooms could use a bit more cleaning though. Anyway, I would definitely sleep there again!

Grand and made it possible for myself and my son to get away on a much needed break ! Thank you

• 6th Aug 2015

Had a great time at Vagabonds. Lots of nice people and the staff great!

• 6th Aug 2015

Really one of the best hostels I ve stayed in! Staff were really helpful and nice, facilities were great, really good atmosphere, met lots of cool people there and the bathrooms were ALWAYS very clean!! Definitely the best choice for Belfast!!! I wanted to move to this hostel!!!

The staff are lovely and the free breakfast is great! The beds are very comfortable and the linen is new and fresh. Rooms can be a bit stuffy even with the window open, and could be a prob if there's a hot summer. 20 mins walk to the city centre, but there are several little supermarkets, a pharmacy and pubs 5 mins walk away.

Feels like being home here ... really enjoyed the time. Despite terrible weather during my stay it easily might happen to stay here longer... only: air in the rooms could be improved, windows are not easy to open; but as you normally don't stay long in your room, this is negligible ;)

The best hostel in town, definitely!! So much atmosphere and beautiful twin rooms! Whole Belfast can be explored by foot. When going to Belfast again, this will be the only hostel I'll book!

• 4th Aug 2015

I really enjoyed my time at this hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and very welcoming! The outdoor patio was great for socializing with other people in the hostel. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a place to stay in Belfast!

• 3rd Aug 2015

Amazing atmosphere. Out of 40+ hostels this is the best one I've been to.

excellent staff, atmosphere, facilities, security and value for money; location and cleaniness very good the only thing i missed was an amplifier for the electric bass ; ) cheers f

• 3rd Aug 2015

This hostel was absolutely amazing. If you stay anywhere else in belfast, you're absolutely crazy. The atmosphere was so great, everyone felt like family right away. It's so cozy and fun, and the staff are really helpful and friendly. I'd go back to Belfast just to stay at the hostel again. Great place! Highly recommend it!!! I honestly can't say enough to great things about Vagabonds or the people there!

• 1st Aug 2015

"And then there was Vagabonds"...that's how any story at Belfast's best hostel will start. Really, this place blew me away with its really artsy and chillax vibe right from the beginning. The staff was always on top of their duties, did a great job keeping the place clean and safe, and most of all were like a family to us who stayed there. On the days that I didn't feel like sightseeing, these guys were like a big group of friends I could cook with, play cards with, or just relax. Amazing stay!!

• 31st Jul 2015

Great night, would certainly book another stay in the future.

• 31st Jul 2015

This was the best hostel we stayed at during our month long trip around the UK. The staff were amazing and the atmosphere could not be beat!

Excellent hostel! Staff was very welcoming and helpful, room was clean and confortable and the vommon areas in the hostel were absolutely fantastic. Only thing I was disappointed to was the breakfast, it was quite poor.

This is a place to be for anybody going to Belfast to relax & have fun, hostel is just like one big cool house. Everything you need is there! Staff is very nice all off them special highlight goes to Bob he is just such a nice person funny helpfull and very caring. Also we have to mention a very handsome young man from reception desk Craig, he is just so pleasant and the fact that he walks around barefoot just makes the place even moor laid back and relaxed :)

• 29th Jul 2015
  • Ukraine

amazing place and nothing can be faulted about this hostel! Would highly recommend this place to anyone!

• 29th Jul 2015

This is a great place! A great and welcoming staff. An awesome atmosphere. It has ping pong and pool. A kitchen. Dining room area. Then two different lobby hang out areas. You have to have a key fob to get in. There is a key to the room. My room was never locked but didn't feel like it needed to be. There were places to lock up stuff in the room, once again didn't feel like it needed to be. 2 showers and 2 toilets in the room of 14 but also more in communal area. Short walk to city center.

It was a fantastic experience! We loved the different and atypical decoration, it,s so wonderful! The staff gave us all help as they could with all questions about everything. Falling in love with Vagabonds, we'll recomend to everybody!

• 28th Jul 2015
  • Spain

I loved this hostel, as soon as I checked in they gave me a full tour of the place and let me know what plans were on, turned out that there was a bar down the road with good Irish music! Best time I had there :) showers were really well kept and clean.