Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Worth it for the atmosphere alone!

• 8th Jan 2016
  • Portugal

Great staff and a place that feels like home

Great hostel and great staff! Good location but it's also cheap to get taxis anywhere you want to go. Would definitely stay here again!

The staff is really what sets this hostel apart. The living room space always has movies playing where guests and staff hang out together. The staff is always willing to take you out and show you what they know of Belfast. I've stayed at a decent amount of hostels and this is definitely one of the best ones I've ever stayed at.

• 6th Jan 2016

Great hostel in an excellent location. Awesome friendly staff. Free breakfast was better than I expected it to be. Accidentally left my coat behind and they kept it safe for a few days until I was able to return and pick it up.

This is a great hostel the ones you hope to find. I've travelled for 10 months and only a handful of these places exist around the world. Here you can have an experience and its not just about making money like some of your big chain hostels.

Vagabonds was excellent. The staff were very friendly and helped with anything you asked about. It had great atmosphere with everyone relaxing in the common room making it easy to meet new people. I would definitely recommend Vagabonds!

• 4th Jan 2016

Outstanding place to stay.

Great hostel! Would love to be there during warmer weather, the outside is amazing. Shout out to mike from Cali!

This is the perfect hostel if you're in Belfast for a night of fun. The staff are up for good time and the atmosphere and deco in the building is fantastic. However, there is little quiet at night, as one of the bedrooms is attached to the common room and often the door is left open. The front door was also open each time we returned. If you're looking for a more private, quiet night in, this isn't the hostel for you, but if you want a familiar, lively atmosphere, then it is.

• 2nd Jan 2016

Good little hostel. Great kitchen and helpful staff. Walking distance to most things if not a few pounds in a taxi.

My friend, amanda, and I came to stay here and were very impressed. The people who work there definitely make it feel like home. We had a great experience.

• 1st Jan 2016

This hostel will definately make me come back to Belfast sooner or later. The weather was absolutely horrible in Belfast during most of my stay, but I had such a good time here. Thanks guys!

Best backpackers in the world!

Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Except for a cold shower I had in a shower I was warned only had hot water in the morning the facilities were amazing. I think we got lucky that we got on so well with the other people in our room, I was so sad to see them leave. Other than that the staff were so friendly and welcoming. I've stayed in hostels before where the staff were mostly volunteer and it gave it an unprofessional feel, this could not be further from the case in this hos

• 27th Dec 2015

I love this hostel. It is excellent especially the staffs that works there. They are kind and enthusiastic. Is one of the best hostel I had stayed before.

• 27th Dec 2015

Staff here are so friendly, especially the American fella on the front desk who checked me in, gave me a guided tour, got me a free entry pass to the nightclub across the road and even invited me out drinking with him and the rest of the staff! This is the place to party in Belfast! I will definitely be back!

• 26th Dec 2015
  • Scotland

Nice relax atmosphere fell at home without been at home.

• 26th Dec 2015

The 6 of us had a nice stay at Vagabonds. It was only one night, but the staff was very helpful, beds were comfortable, and we felt very secure. Would stay again.

• 22nd Dec 2015

Undoubtably the best hostel in Belfast! Great facilities and location, staff are always welcoming and exceptionally accommodating - they went the extra mile for me when I had issues getting a flight home and a staff member sat and sorted everything for me himself even past my check out time. The only place I will stay when I come to Belfast, much better atmosphere and cooler decor than any hotel could offer.

• 21st Dec 2015