Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great selection of breakfast foods - especially loved having peanut butter and fresh fruit ;)

This hostel and its staff make you feel right at home. Very clean, great location and excellent kitchen facilities. Its full of character! I was lucky enough to sample the in house chef's cooking one night, it was a big family meal for everyone also very reasonably priced. The manager Richie took a group of us out to some local pubs, his dance moves were probably the best I've ever seen! (he should be a professional). I stayed a few nights longer then expected and I was still sad to leave!

3rd time at vagabonds, still the best hostel! thanks so much for another excellent stay! new upstairs bathrooms are amazing! and richard, THOSE dancemoves! no judgement.

This hostel is just amazing and the staff is so welcoming. I just had some problemes to sleep because I was in a 16-bed room and there were a lot of loud people. The only bad point would be that there are not enough blankets. The breakfast is really good and I like the paint on the walls.

A central location, with a very friendly atmosphere and good facilities.

• 25th Feb 2014

Love this place instantly, the staff were friendly and helpful, pretty much made me feel part of the family instantly. Hostel is clean daily, facilities are great and I felt like it was my home on the first night. Location is a little off the city but there are nice pubs around and the staff will generally organise nights out whenever there is a good amount of people, theres a cool back yard with a pool table and smoking area. Definitely recommend a stay if you're in belfast!

I had a great time at Vagabonds. All the staff were extremely nice and helpful. Just sad I couldn't stay longer. Would definitely go back!

• 23rd Feb 2014

We really enjoyed our stay, but as any hostel you have to know that it could be very noisy on evenings.

• 20th Feb 2014

The staff used the en suite bathroom of our dorm, while we were there!!! Unfortunately they left the bath in a big mess with a lot of hair on the floor and everything was dump. The blankets where way too thin. At night it got very cold.

Had a fantastic stay at Vagabonds. All the staff are very welcoming and up for a laugh. I was reallly surprised with how nice the room was and how clean the toilets/bathrooms were. I'll definitely be stayin here again.

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Scotland

Vagabonds was amazing. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. From the moment we entered to the moment we checked out the staff and fellow travelers were beyond helpful. I could not imagine staying anywhere else in Belfast. I highly reccommend vagabonds!

Can not say enough about this place. This is the best hostel I have ever stayed in!

• 13th Feb 2014
  • JDBelding

I had a (short) but great stay at the vagabonds. The staff was realy friendly and you felt from beginn on very welcome.

Vagabonds is a "backpackers" dream destination. Staff is very friendly, people very friendly, as soon as you arrive and go through their doors they truly make you feel at home and as one of their own. As part of the family. Wether you go to Vagabonds with friends or on your own you will never feel alone, as they always involve you in their activities. Very respectful of you too. And facilities as clean and looked after. Make yourself a favor and stay at Vagabonds! You'll love it.

• 7th Feb 2014

one of the best hostel I ever been, Great atmosphere , staff very friendly, after few minutes you feel like in home , highly recommended

• 4th Feb 2014
  • Poland

It can sometimes be difficult to feel at home in a hostel when you're not even staying for 2 full days. However, this is not the case with Vagabonds! Vagabonds has a chilled out and friendly vibe that allows guests to feel at home the minute they arrive! The guys working at the hostel were fun and easy going and joined us for drinks and games before everyone went out! You really cannot ask for more from a hostel! A big thank you to the Vagabonds crew for making our stay a brilliant one!

It was nice , helpful staff

Nice hostel and very laid back, only ten minute walk from city centre. Would definitely stay again.

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Super friendly staff, good location, great facilities. Cant fault it.

Good kitchen. Good shower. Good mattress. Good pillows. Good blanket. Lockers OK. Great and cozy common area.