Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Nice and cozy hostel, felt like a home far away from home:) I loved your interior! Thanks for the great time in Belfast:)

I liked the place and staff is really, really nice, engaged and easy. The common area, big kitchen table + the small (smokers) biergarden is very good for meeting people. Some aspects are not that perfect due to the fact that it is an old house. First - the kitchen is very small and does not fit >3 people at one time. Private rooms are very small and ours was consistantly freezing cold, plus we had water dripping from the ceiling from the bathroom above. But overall atmosphere is very cosy. :-)

Absolutely loved saying at Vagabonds!! Will definitely be coming back! This place has an amazing vibe and is great value for money! Also has the best bathrooms I've seen in a hostel in ages!

• 1st Oct 2014

This was probably the best atmosphere for a hostel I've ever stayed at - staff were very welcoming, the layout and common areas provide plenty of space for hanging out with other guests and the location is great for sight seeing and bar hopping. I hope I can come back soon!!

Had a nice stay there—really easy to meet people, wifi worked well, and lockers were big enough for computers and coats. The 14 bed dorm is ensuite, but there are two toilets and showers in it, as well as shared facilities down the hall as well, so I never had a problem getting ready when I needed to. A good place where you can snuggle on the couch and watch movies, or go out and party with new friends—I'd stay here again!

GREAT place to stay! Huge social area, good kitchen, great breakfast, clean, comfortable rooms, clean, modern bathrooms and most importantly: lovely staff! I had the best 4 days in Belfast, largely thanks to having stayed at Vagabonds.

The only issue I had with this hostel was that I never wanted to leave. Awesome friendly and helpful staff. Top location close to shops, town center and bars. Plenty of laughs to be had at Vagabonds Belfast.

It's a pretty good hostel. Not my favourite but it as good. Staff were good but a little disorganised I think. We were woken up at 2 am as there were people who were supposed to be sleeping in there but there wasn't enough beds. That was a little weird but it was good hey provided breakfast. The black cab tour they recommended was awesome.

The place has a good kitchen, good chilling out area, decent wifi connection. Rooms are spacious, lockers provided. Some longer term residents staying there. Within walking distance to the main pubs etc which is good for the night out. Plenty of bathrooms, toilets etc. Overall hostel was clean. Good breakfast provided.

One advice: don't go or you'll never leave. The staff makes you feel like home. They clean everything, everyday. The lockers under the bed are bug enough for your bag, trust me. 1000 blankets in your bed, makes it comfy. They have movies downstairs for a night in. Pool table, ping pong table. They have good advices for anything! Internet is fast! Seriously in my top 3 and it is far from being the first hostel I stayed at. LOVED IT

This is the best Hostel in Belfast! The staff are unreal and great fun for a night out. Cannot speak highly enough of this place. Make sure you visit here it is a must!

Had a great experience here - all the staff were very laid back and friendly. The common areas felt very homely/comfortable, and the bathrooms were some of the cleanest I've seen in a hostel! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend everybody else do the same :)

• 22nd Sep 2014

Amazing hostel, absolutely amazing staff. I can say witg no doubts that this was the best hostel I've ever been to. And tge price was great! Miss it, and surely want to come back!

The best Hostel in Belfast

Best hostel ever. Great staffs, great atmosphere

Wonderful staff really made a difference at this hostel all were friendly and approachable it made it a great time. Shout out to Eve and Sarah thanks for showing me around town off duty

The hostel is not in the Cathedral quarter, it's like 15min walking to go there. It's the only negative point for this place. The hostel is beautiful and there is everything there!!

They were clean and friendly staff members.

Fantastic hostel! Great location, super clean, trendy and friendly knowledgable staff. Stayed in private room (comfy bed) with shared washrooms, absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended and would definitely return if back in Belfast.

Great place to stay. The staff was amazing and really helpful.