Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2062 Total Reviews

Such a good craic! Excellent staff and a hostel which propose lots of things to do like diner and clubs. The hostel is really clean, the showers so good and the breakfast amazing. I met lots of good people there, having fun all night :)

Vagabonds is the best hostel ever and I feel I can best express that in haiku In the Queens district A home for all who wander high pressure showers Staffed by total babes gourmet meals served every night Bob wears a chef hat Cleaner than Nasa Vibes so good you'll never leave I'll miss Eve the most

• 22nd Aug 2014

super friendly hostel walkable to all of Belfast and specially close to Ulster Museum and Botanical gardens.Great atmosphere!

Looking Forward to my next stay there!

I thought the place was very well kept, lovely atmosphere, very homey. I'd definitely recommend Vagabonds to anyone I know who is looking to stay in Belfast for a few days.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved this hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and relaxed. The staff was great: spent time hanging out with the guests, making everyone feel at home, and even mailed back to the USA a pin I left behind. Felt more like hanging out in a friend's living room than staying at a hostel. I will be back!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at! Showers are great. Wifi is great. The Italian and Spanish dinners cooked by Javi and Bob are great value and taste amazing. Really good place to chill out and meet other travelers and the staff are always up for a fun night. Will definitely be coming back!

Great place with lots of charm! And it's only a 5 minute bus ride to the city centre with a station right outside the hostel. There's also a wonderful little movie theatre down the street that plays a handful of independent films. The hostel can be a bit loud at night, so if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep this might not be the place for you; it's a younger crowd of people. We met some amazing friends, had some drinks, and fell in love with the decor and atmosphere.

Very clean with a laid-back atmosphere. Would definitely recommend and stay here again

• 18th Aug 2014

Wish we could of stayed longer! The rooms are more like hotel rooms but the common area is awesome for meeting people. Really clean and in a great spot. Can't recommend it enough

Just a fantastic hostel

everything is perfect. just one thingi have to say is i got bitten by bed bug.

Best hostel of my summer. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and rooms.a lot of interesting people having fun and party together in the common areas,provided dinner by a spanish cook and a lot of books! ...last but not least Amy is working there, and that alone worth the travel to Belfast!

Best location ever to stay! The stuff is awesome and the atmosphere is really cosy! I recommend to all those people that love good company while travielling and a comfy place to spend the night at! :)

• 17th Aug 2014

A modern and quirky hostel. I would stay there again.

Very cosy and awesome staff, common areas make you feel at home.

Such a fantastic hostel! Really friendly staff, clean and safe. Everything you could wish for in a hostel within walking distance of the city centre.

The place had a comfortable set up with a few lounge areas inside and out and decently sized dorm rooms. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean. There weren't many bathrooms, but the place was booked when I was there and it was never an issue. Rooms are clean and wifi works most places, however there could be a few more plugs in the rooms. Breakfast is decent and the kitchen is tiny, but gets the job done. Overall great stay and great atmosphere here.

The best hostel where I have been...fantastic atmosphere!

• 12th Aug 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at vagabonds! Staff are amazing. Would definitley recommend staying here. Great place to meet people as a solo traveller.