Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

One advice: don't go or you'll never leave. The staff makes you feel like home. They clean everything, everyday. The lockers under the bed are bug enough for your bag, trust me. 1000 blankets in your bed, makes it comfy. They have movies downstairs for a night in. Pool table, ping pong table. They have good advices for anything! Internet is fast! Seriously in my top 3 and it is far from being the first hostel I stayed at. LOVED IT

This is the best Hostel in Belfast! The staff are unreal and great fun for a night out. Cannot speak highly enough of this place. Make sure you visit here it is a must!

Had a great experience here - all the staff were very laid back and friendly. The common areas felt very homely/comfortable, and the bathrooms were some of the cleanest I've seen in a hostel! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend everybody else do the same :)

• 22nd Sep 2014

Amazing hostel, absolutely amazing staff. I can say witg no doubts that this was the best hostel I've ever been to. And tge price was great! Miss it, and surely want to come back!

The best Hostel in Belfast

Best hostel ever. Great staffs, great atmosphere

Wonderful staff really made a difference at this hostel all were friendly and approachable it made it a great time. Shout out to Eve and Sarah thanks for showing me around town off duty

The hostel is not in the Cathedral quarter, it's like 15min walking to go there. It's the only negative point for this place. The hostel is beautiful and there is everything there!!

They were clean and friendly staff members.

Fantastic hostel! Great location, super clean, trendy and friendly knowledgable staff. Stayed in private room (comfy bed) with shared washrooms, absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended and would definitely return if back in Belfast.

Great place to stay. The staff was amazing and really helpful.

Best hostel I've been to so far!! It felt like home (if home was an extremely fun sarority house) the staff is amazing and fun the rooms and common areas a clean and the vibe is very relaxed. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!

Awesome staff, nice rooms, great amenities! Wifi all over the property, and hot water showers!

lovely holstel. I guess I'll stay there everytime I need to sleep in Belfast. I only wish they had better mattresses. I just can't have a good night of sleep on a Innerspring mattress.

• 15th Sep 2014

I was really sad to leave this hostel. Always friendly staff around and they make you feel as though you are being welcomed into their home. It was the first time I've ever actually spent time hanging out at a hostel (usually just shower and sleep) but it was a such a great place it made me want to hang around more. Communal areas are cosy and sociable settings. The staff really make an effort to make sure people keep the noise down after 11.30 but that's not to say the hostel then goes dead.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Staff was really friendly, the owner came by and was a really nice man, you can tell there's passion behind the hostel. Loved the big comunial tables and chill room. Will be staying there again soon. Xx

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Location and atmosphere were really good. Common area was really nice and inviting. Wifi didn't work very well. Not enough bathrooms on the floors. Rooms were clean. Would recommend this hostel to a friend.

a Good central location between Queens Uni and the city. Everything you will need you will find here in a quirky and fun way. Felt like a funky student digs with all home comforts a good buzz about, but where I felt welcome and safe and it was clean. The staff was cheerful and really accomodating. I would not hesitate to recommend this place. You will not be disappointed. I will surely return here whenever I find myself in Belfast again.

• 12th Sep 2014

It is cool place.

Excellent hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Only complaint was that there was only one outlet in the room, with 6 people trying to share one power bar.