Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very nice and fun hostel. Super friendly staff. Had a great time!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was way better than my hostel in Dublin. The place was clean, fun, and very welcoming for a solo traveller. Heaps of things to do and fun to be around. I'd recommend this cool place to anyone. P.s. if you're in Dublin steer clear of backpackers citihostel. That place is a genuine s*&t hole.

We felt at home, in some very good days at home!!!!! Nice staff, nice room, nice common room with guitars and sofas. Very cozy!!!!! A very good space for barbecue and to play pool and table tennis in the back, also where the parties happened. A very complete like home breakfast and kitchen very easy to use. There were some problems with hot water one day, but they have an electric shower so everything ended up ok!

I had a great time in this hostel, room and common areas were clean, and the atmosphere was great. Staff and other guests were lovely and friendly, so it's a great place to go if you're travelling alone.

• 14th Nov 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in - awesome facilities, wicked location, legendary staff and an all round amazing vibe.

This place is amazing! The atmosphere is wondeful, from the moment I arrived I was greeted as a friend. The location is perfect, very close to the city centre with many bars and clubs around and the overall cleanliness of the place is top notch. I arrived here a guest and left a part of a family.

Good hostel and staff

The hostel was really, really welcoming. It was a little hard to find at night when I arrived, as although it is opposite a very obvious church, the front isn't really lit. It was nice and clean, especially the showers, without being completely spotless (the hallways and stairs felt more lived in). There was some noise on the Saturday night, but generally everyone respected the quiet nights and their fellow travellers. The staff really helped the friendly atmosphere develop.

Great place, so friendly and helpful. Will be back

• 11th Nov 2014

Wonderful place full of character and atmosphere. You can tell the owners put a lot of love into the place and understand what travellers want in a hostel. Staff are absolutely amazing people who welcome you into the family the moment you step through the door - they're also heaps of fun to have a few drinks with (do yourself a favour and head to Lavery's top floor on a Saturday night to check out Amy and Richie's dance moves). Will definitely be back.

Bar none the best hostel I've stayed in Europe! Great location near tons of good bars, clean faciliies witht tons of bathrooms, but what sets this hostel apparts is the FANTASTIC atmosphere (and ought to admit the very friendly

Very warm and welcoming atmosphere, it's like being at home but with people that you don't know and you can learn something from everyone of them. The hostel is fantastic and really equipped: cheap laundry service, free WiFi, a zillion of bathrooms, ping pong and pool table. The staff is really friendly and you can join the guys for a pub crawl or anything. I wish I could stay longer, but I'll surely come back.

• 9th Nov 2014

Best hostel ever!

super friendly, nicely decorated, convenient location

Fantastic hostel, great family atmosphere, oh and that Lorenzo guy is dishy

Friendly place with a home like feel. Dorm rooms are average and are missing power outlets for phone charging.

Very cool, eclectic place!! Friendly staff! Will definitely stay there again if I'm back in the area! Would highly recommend!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Hostel was pretty good, but I also stayed at Global Village about 5mins away which I found a lot better - though it costs a little more. In my opinion, the extra cost was worth it. Still, this is a very good hostel too. I stayed in the 14 person room. It was actually pretty okay, maybe a little cramped but not bad.

Decent city centre hostel. Big rooms, comfortable beds. Free breakfast and wifi.

Vagabonds hostel is excellent! The staff team and the atmosphere are great! I strong recommend this hostel! :)