Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great staff, great times.

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are very helpful and make you feel right at home. The atmosphere is so homey. I didnt want to leave! I will be back

This hostel made the most of my trip.

• 29th Oct 2014

One of the best I've been to. It's a real hostel, not a budget hotel. Facilities are superb. Staff are of the highest calibre. Very social, very fun.

• 29th Oct 2014

My friend and I both really loved this hostel! Such a great atmosphere, it just felt like a bunch of college students hanging out. I would definitely go back there. It was in kind of an out of the way spot which is why I took off for the location, but we got there easily enough.

Very nice atmosphere in this hostel, everyone around seemed to be friends, so it's probably a great place for backpackers who stay more then just the one day we did. It's well located (about 15 Minutes from central bus station and close enough to the city center). Our room was charming, however the bathrooms could use some renovation. Everything was quiet during the night. Wifi didn't work properly some of the time but was free. Towels could be borrowed for only one Pound each.

Nice kitchen and a delicious free breaky, fun staff :) dinners an awesome get together :)

Vagabonds is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was outstanding! So friendly and helpful and just overall awesome! The place has a wicked atmosphere and is very welcoming and very clean all the time! Had such a great time! Highly recommend this hostel to everyone!!

• 26th Oct 2014

Not in the most convenient location, but within walking distance of most everything. Great social atmosphere, great staff, and nice facilities. Would stay again!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Everything is related with traveling and all the staff are interested in help and talk to you. I recommend! =)

• 22nd Oct 2014

Had so much fun in this hostel! The common rooms makes it really easy to meet other hostel mates, plus the group dinners. Awesome, laid back atmosphere. Will be my place to go when I come back!

Vagabonds hostel is like a paradise for backpackers and musicians. Location is perfect, an easy walk into town or to clubs. The staff are not only friendly but a family that invite you to become part of the group. They have delicious dinners and take you out to the clubs and bars to party with them. Hostel is clean and well maintained. The Philippino guy that works there (@bert02020 on instagram) should be given a promotion; so funny, charasmatic helpful and good looking. Keep up the good work !

• 15th Oct 2014

The hostel is in a great location, very close to the beautiful Queen's University and about 20mins walk from the city centre. The decor is great and the breakfast is very good for a hostel as well. It's also in a lovely area with plenty of places to eat, shop and go out if you feel like it. The staff members are very nice as well although sometimes they could be difficult to find. It also tends to get a bit noisy at night (not just at the weekends), but that is really the only drawback.

Such a great vibe at this hostel! Wish I could have stayed here longer, had such a great time. One of the best hostels I've stayed in, plenty of showers/toilets, great hang out space and plenty of space in the rooms! Lockers available plus tub under beds for storage.

It truly is a home away from home. The staff was very helpful and made me enjoy my time in NI. Keep up the good work!

The best hostel I've stayed in yet. The staff was so friendly, the rooms were clean, the facility spacious with an awesome outside area & the breakfast had more options than most hostels I've stayed at. Best one in Belfast! Thanks Bob and Josh!

This was my second time staying here and I absolutely adore this hostel! Everyone is so friendly and the facilities are perfect. Best hostel ever.

Lovely hostel, very clean and great location. . Would definitely recommend it

• 11th Oct 2014

Awesome experience!

• 11th Oct 2014

The staff at Vagabonds is definitely the highlight of this place - always helpful and friendly. The actual building is really nice, a big old rambling building with lots of character. The rooms are really clean and even though we stayed there at the same time as a few groups of students, it was quite quiet at night. If you're interested in learning about the 'troubles' of Belfast, make sure you ask the staff about going on a black cab tour with Paddy - he was absolutely fantastic!!