Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

I stayed at Vagabonds three different times during my four months of traveling in Europe - the hostel is THAT good. The first time I went, we had booked the wrong amount of beds, so the wonderful Sarah of Vagabonds worked something out to give my friend a place to stay. The next time we went, we accidentally booked too many beds, so they refunded the second room. The third time we went, everything was perfect and we were all good friends by then. You'll regret it if you don't stay here!

• 20th Dec 2015

As a solo female traveler this is the best hostel I've stayed in for the atmosphere alone! Really friendly, young staff, who encourage socialization and go above and beyond to make your stay great. Rooms were spacious and clean, bathrooms were clean, showers were nice, wifi throughout the hostel. Staff was also helpful in booking tours. Breakfast included which is always great! Location was good too, trendy Uni neighborhood and walking distance to city center.

Great hostel, staff are friendly, facilities are pretty good and a decent atmosphere if you wanna have a drink downstairs. Would definitely recommend.

Excellent hostel, easily among the top if not the best I've stayed in. Everywhere was clean, colourful and interesting, wifi was free, tv with dozens of movies and squishy sofas; the staff were exceptionally welcoming. First night there I ended up out drinking with the staff in a packed irish pub listening to live folk music. Best of all, they have a log-burner in the living room!

• 14th Dec 2015

nice atmosphere, rooms and toilets clean and a lot of trips all around belfast!Approved!

Staff was very chill and friendly! Comfortable environment and clean facilities. Also, it was great having breakfast included in the price! Thanks for a great stay!

• 12th Dec 2015

Great place to stay, will definitely be back for a return visit

• 11th Dec 2015

Great atmosphere and super friendly staff. Good location. Only downside was the very uncomfortable mattresses!

Vagabonds Belfast really is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, the atmosphere and facilities are open, colorful, and great for meeting people. I was especially impressed by the quality and cleanliness of the showers/toilets, as they were much better than I have come to expect from hostels. If there is one critique I could make it would be against the mattresses, but that's all. Highly recommended. I can't wait to go back. - "Texas".

The best hostel I'v, I've stayed. Great, social amtosphere, clean, warm etc. I couldn't tell the staff apart from the guests because they were so causal and friendly. 100% recommend

• 9th Dec 2015

Great location, really nice common areas and relaxed atmosphere.

Amazing hostel. Best hostel ever. One of the staff put a blanket over me while I was watching tv. Everyone is friendly. Staff are so welcoming. Definitely coming back.

Very good hostel. Pretty close to the city centre, clean and very helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again.

Great atmosphere. Clean... The bed in the room of 14 was frightful. And difficult to sleep with the noise of others people.

Staff were great and really friendly! Felt at home. Also loved the look of the hostel.

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Northern Ireland

One of the best hostels I've stayed in, great location, great accommodations, and really nice staff; they have everything you could need just in case you forgot (towels, locks, earplugs). They have a nice central area for breakfast, meeting new people and watching TV. They really make an effort to organize events and that really sets it apart from other hostels. The showers are also really comfortable and hot.

Amazing Ambience with some Music Instrument which really impressed. And people who stayed with us are really friendy. Once again would like the stay over there for sometimes.. Thank you Vagabonds.

• 28th Nov 2015
  • India

Great atmosphere, very clean and great common areas to socialise. Great value for money in the city too.

• 28th Nov 2015

A very social place. Easy for solo travelers to make friends.The location is near the Ulster Museum, but about a 10 minute walk from the city core. The staff are really friendly and fun people. Only complaint is that the dorm smelled odd when I checked in.

Lovely staff and great facilities! Id definitely come here again.

• 25th Nov 2015