Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very fun, great hostel, staff is friend and go out with them, place very clean and want go back there because like it.

Was only able to stay one day/night in Belfast. Very grateful I chose vagabonds. Staff was very helpful to me on how to make the best out of my time there. I would recommend the Black Cab tour!!

Vagabonds is to me what Juliet is to Romeo, what a beef patty is to a set of buns, what the Eiffel tower is to Paris, what Sally is to Harry, what Godzilla is to Japan, what Pele is to football, what tinder is to nymphomaniacs, what AC/DC is to rock n' roll, what Stephen Hawking is to cosmology, what Guinness is to Ireland and what A is to Z In summary: Vagabonds is to me what Dorothy Boyd is to Jerry Maguire: it completes me. And you will feel the same if you ever stay at Vagabonds. Trust me.

Cleanest, friendliest, best located hostel I have ever stayed at, city centre a short 15 minute walk away and great night life practically on the door step, wish I could have stayed for longer, thank you to ever one who made my stay such a joy, will definitely be back

• 3rd Feb 2015

Awesome hostel. Great little family vibe, there's always someone around to talk too. Staff were awesome and very helpful. Jarred took us on a pub crawl to all the awesome little Irish pubs in town. If I'm ever back in belfast I know where I'll be staying!

The hostel is in a great location, close to all the sights in Belfast. Only stayed one night but the staff were really nice and friendly. I would recomend this hostel!

I stayed at vagabonds for a week the staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was amazing. Really social hostel so if you want to got out you'll always find someone to go with. If your looking to chill out its really homely and they have a gd range of movies/tv shows available. This hostel made the move to belfast enjoyable was sad to leave drefinaly reccomend it.

• 27th Jan 2015

Our bedroom was perfect - very clean and the decor and layout was perfect with a comfortable bed. The whole hostel has a great vibe and is beautifully finished. It's only 5 mins walk to some of the main nightlife and right near the university district. I was disappointed with the cleanliness of shower rooms however and the shoddiness of the bathroom facilities. The shower doors were about to break off and the floor was filthy as if they hadn't been cleaned that morning. No secure lockup for bags

a great journey, great people...

• 23rd Jan 2015

very friendly. had an enjoyable stay.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Lovely hostel with a cozy atmosphere and great staff

Top location just a short walk into town. Free breakfast was just what we needed after the staff took us out on an awesome night out to all the coolest bars in town.

A must stay if in belfast!! Hands down one, if not the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Will definetly be back!

Cracking hostel in a cracking City. I recommend a visit. Dave

• 18th Jan 2015

Vagabonds just may be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are really nice and genuinely want to befriend the guests. The bed wasn't the most comfortable thing, but for the price you can't beat it. I 100% recommend it.

everything was perfect from location, cleanliness of beds to friendly staff. Only issue was the showers/toilets were not clean.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Vagabonds is the best hostel I ever been to! The athmosphere is so amazing, the showers are great and it is located a close walk from the city centre. However, it's the staff that really makes the whole experience fantastic. They are kind, helpful, outgoing (and sexy!). The only place to stay in Belfast! 100%

Best staff of a hostel that I have ever met. Very knowledgable about the city and makes you feel at home. Only 5-10 minutes walk from all the great places to go out. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Vagabonds. I couldn't have asked for better facilities and the staff were excellent, especially in the way they tried to ensure everyone felt included in what Belfast ahd to offer. They pointed me in the right direction for visits and things to do and they also went with others to some of the local pubs and clubs. I loved the atmosphere and the way different nationalities were greeted in their own languages and integrated into the way the hostel runs. Love it.

• 13th Jan 2015