Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Best hostel we've been in our trip, thank you, it was amazing!

• 1st Jul 2015

Exellent atmosphere and cleanilness. The location is not exacly in the city center but its perfect to let the car, 5 minutes walking so... its just perfect.

Very nice hostel near the center. The staff is super nice and helpful.

I only used it for one night, but no complaints from me!

• 30th Jun 2015

The staff are by far the friendliest and most welcoming of any I've met at any hostel ever. Simply put, Vagabonds is the best!

• 28th Jun 2015

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms and common areas are clean and tidy. Love the lockable cages in the rooms. Other lodgers were friendly and respectful. Bathrooms get incredibly wet/slippery in the mornings, even if you're not using the shower -- mopping them more frequently would good as they're a bit of a hazard.

Newer staff unable to handle some transactions. Experienced staff were super nice and fixed things up. There was a pretty large party but it is expected and broke up at 12:30. The bathrooms are all shared but were very clean and comfortable. The rooms were sweet!

Probably the best hostel I've stayed at during my entire trip. Really enjoyed it and the atmosphere. Very homely.

I had a great time at vagabonds in Belfast! The location is great, practically beside the university with lots of cafes and bars around and on,y a short walk to the city centre. All of the staff are friendly and helpful if you have any questions or want to book any tours. And oh my god, their book exchange is AMAZING! Will definitely stay at vagabonds next time I'm in Belfast!

Needs a little modernising due to chipped paint but otherwise a safe and friendly place to go on holiday.

Vagabonds is definitely on top three of my best hostel list.(so far, I've stayed more than 20 hostels around Europe from west to east). The location is great, 10 mins walk to the center, 3 mins to a bar/pub. You can stay comfortably in everywhere in the hostel so cleannes is not a problem. The most best is the STAFF. They are not only friendly but awesome. It's impossible to be bored every minutes with them.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Taiwan

Super chill staff who are usually around, really helpful. Also an awesome spread for breakfast, comfy beds, great green space in the back with a ping pong table and a pool table. Could be a bit loud at night but wasn't too bad. Perfect for young people, lots of character

Great staff and nice breakfast. You can park your car just at the door of the hostel for free! Bathrooms were clean and in sufficient numbers. Recommend!!

We have stayed in a lot of hostels all over the world and this ranks as one of the best. We had a double room which was more like a hotel room, high ceilings, large comfy bed and loads of room. The shared toilets were always clean and modern, well equipped with excellent powerful, hot showers. Staff were friendly and helpful and were happy to book things for you when needed. Great free breakfast and loads of social areas.Really can’t stress enough what a great, well run hostel this is. Go go go!

Great hostel, my stay was amazing. Always so helpful and nice. Best value forma money. Free breakfast, WiFi, hot showers and great atmosphere

• 25th Jun 2015
  • Mexico

In 38 countries, I've never been to a hostel that suits every kind of traveller as well as Vagabonds. If you want to relax, their is always company joining you in the TV room, watching one of the zillion movies they have. If you want to get wild, there's games in the back and trips to pub organized every night. Bedrooms are quite and dark, removed completely from any outside noise. The best part is the staff; always knowledgeable about what the city offers, and willing to include you in the fun.

It was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at - thanks to your very friendly, cool and nice staff. Honestly, the young and funny manager of your artistic hostel is an absolute legend! I met some of the best people and had some of the best memories there.I think it was mainly the plethora of diversity, creativity and positivity which created a suitable environment for anyone from anywhere to be a vital part of Vagabonds family instantly. Thank you so much and sorry for any inconvenience.🙏😜👍

• 24th Jun 2015
  • Nepal

great place to stay, very easy atmosphere to make friends, talkative guests and staff and reguarly cleaned and tidied. have stayed in many hostels, this was my favourite.

After travelling around for a couple months around Europe Vagabonds was my absolute favourite hostel. The rooms were comfy, had good storage, free breakfast, very clean bathrooms. The staff was amazing too! They went over the top to make sure we were all having a good time! I would definitely 100% recommend this hostel to everyone! :)

I spent 2 great nights here. The hostel is in a cool building with very nice and accommodating staff. Its well located, clean and secure. Next time I'm in Belfast I will definitely stay here!!