Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Good kitchen. Good shower. Good mattress. Good pillows. Good blanket. Lockers OK. Great and cozy common area.

The atmosphere was lovely, and the staff was nice, but a bunch of drunk guys downstairs made it impossible to sleep properly. The noise level was incredible.

This hostel has a great vibe! The staff was really helpful with everything, navigating the city, scheduling tours, finding bus... My only complaint was that the dorm got a bit cold at night. Vagabonds is a great hostel!

• 22nd Jan 2014

I had a great time in Vagabonds, the staff is very friendly, there is a great athmosphere in the hostel, it all makes you feel welcome and confortable there. Good facilities and confortable decoration. I totally recommend it!

Nice hostel. good place to stay not so far of the bus station.

I have never been to a friendlier hostel! The staff were incredible and very welcoming. I had a job interview the morning after my stay and everyone in my room was so understanding and quiet and didn't wake me up when they were returning from their night out. Woke up in the morning to "Good Luck Angus!" scribbled on the wall of the common room. Will definitely visit again!

• 16th Jan 2014
  • Scotland

The rooms were freezing and it lacked atmosphere! Staff were great tho.

100% + 5 = 105% for Vagabonds!!! Such a great time at this hostel. I was staying there last Sept, and came back during some time off in January. Vagabonds is like a second home to me. The staff and owner are very welcoming and helpful to guests. Staff is very interactive with guests in there needs, with bringing them out everynight to local places and live music through out Belfast. Can not wait to return to Vagabonds during my time off in March, to visit with friends and meet new ones. -Alaska

The Israeli man at the hostel is very nice and helpful, however there is a general lawlessness at the hostel that is off putting. It was hard to stake hold of our beds as other people reclaimed our bed a couple of times. The main complaint isn't so much the staff as the other hostel visitors.

Hostel that welcomes you in, staff very friendly and always encouraging you to be nice and social.

Vagabonds = legendary. Stayed in hundreds of hostels, this is the first one I've written a review for. Quality atmosphere and people.

• 6th Jan 2014

Awesome place to stay!!! Have already recomended it to anyone I have met who is planning on going to belfast.

• 6th Jan 2014

went for three nights, stayed two weeks. typical vagabonds!! such a great place, was my first stop traveling alone and was immediately at home. i even left my wallet at a bar, and everyone was so great helping me get myself sorted, the owner even went above and beyond calling the manager of the bar himself and letting me use their phone constantly so i could call my bank! thanks so much guys. and pete.... you having a bubble bath? nah it's all gravy baby haha miss you guys!!

Hated it so much I stayed an extra day :) The staff make this place! Very friendly and lively. I was pretty quickly sucked in to the homey atmosphere. My first experience in a small hostel and definitely not my last!

Cosy hostel, I love it! :)

Everyone was really lovely and helpful. The hostel was well decorated, warm and clean. Really enjoyed our stay.

The best place I´ve ever been.

+1 = 101% Vagabonds is by far the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Friendly, helpful staff. Very clean. Chill setup. Bathrooms are actually private bathrooms with own showers, brand new, always clean and stocked. Breakfast pretty good, many jams/spreads to choose from and cereals, coffee, juice. Always stuff going on at night and many people to meet. Cannot think of one bad thing to say. Shoutouts to Pete, Frankie, and Richie. Thanks for everything! Wish we could've spent more time there!

Due to Christmas holiday, party is too noisy, some guys are drunk at dormitory, but staff is nice. anyway the location is so perfect.

Awesome hostel with a great atmosphere, the most important ingredient In a hostel!