Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2083 Total Reviews

everything is perfect. just one thingi have to say is i got bitten by bed bug.

Best hostel of my summer. Friendly staff, clean bathrooms and rooms.a lot of interesting people having fun and party together in the common areas,provided dinner by a spanish cook and a lot of books! ...last but not least Amy is working there, and that alone worth the travel to Belfast!

Best location ever to stay! The stuff is awesome and the atmosphere is really cosy! I recommend to all those people that love good company while travielling and a comfy place to spend the night at! :)

• 17th Aug 2014

A modern and quirky hostel. I would stay there again.

Very cosy and awesome staff, common areas make you feel at home.

Such a fantastic hostel! Really friendly staff, clean and safe. Everything you could wish for in a hostel within walking distance of the city centre.

The place had a comfortable set up with a few lounge areas inside and out and decently sized dorm rooms. Staff was really friendly and helpful. Bathrooms were clean. There weren't many bathrooms, but the place was booked when I was there and it was never an issue. Rooms are clean and wifi works most places, however there could be a few more plugs in the rooms. Breakfast is decent and the kitchen is tiny, but gets the job done. Overall great stay and great atmosphere here.

The best hostel where I have been...fantastic atmosphere!

• 12th Aug 2014

Absolutely loved my stay at vagabonds! Staff are amazing. Would definitley recommend staying here. Great place to meet people as a solo traveller.

Best hostel in Belfast!! We loved our stay here so much we never wanted to leave! The staff were helpful and a lot of fun to hang out with. Easy to find location. Great common area to relax and watch movies in or have a few drinks with other guests. Oh, and excellent water pressure in the showers (total win in our books!) seriously, stay here!!! We miss you guys already

Very good hostel,10/15 minutes away from City Hall, in an area quite rich in bars, pubs and restaurants. Nice living room and kitchen, complimentary tea, milk and coffee... welcoming!Dormitories quite cozy and new, there may be a bit more clothes hangers; on a Friday night it was not too noisy(there is a beer garden, but quite early it was silent!)It may nice to have more showers,but the ones present are very good for being in an hostel.Staff welcoming and offering several day & night activities

It was great!!! The staff isgreat, very accomodating.

• 6th Aug 2014
  • Chile

The staff did a great job, being helpful whenever requested, and made my stay very confortable.

Difficult to comment on the security as we were in a private room but I believe lockers were available for people in dorms.

Not a bad location, 10 minutes walk from the bus station. The staff was helpful , the whole place clean and with a good atmosphere. Interesting common room with lots of instruments and cool wall decorations. Nothing special to point out, it was exactly as expected, no more, no less. Would recommend!

Great relaxed atmosphere, funky design and ever so helpful staff. Only downside was staying in the 12 bed dorm - 2 out of 3 nights, groups of young people were coming in drunk, falling over, arguing and making noise at 3am. This made it difficult for getting up the next morning, as even at 9am, they were moaning aboutpeople trying to get ready and putting on a small light to see. Maybe if guests could state preference for a quiet dorm, this might help the problem for us older, boring people! ;)

• 3rd Aug 2014
  • Scotland

This was a really cool hostel. We came after my man had just broken his collarbone, and the staff was really nice and helpful taking care of him. As it turned out the hostel even had a really nice disabled toilet, for which we were extremely grateful. There was good wifi and the beds were nice. All in all, a good place!

I just simply loved staying at Vagabonds! Clean, free breakfast, lockers in the room, great location and most of all a brilliant atmosphere! The people working there are great! The hostel had a cheerful and welcoming atmosphere. Not one of these anonymous hostels where you don't meet anybody. Ask at the reception if it's pasta night! One of the staff, a proper Italian, tends to cook pasta for everyone for a couple of quid. My personal recommendation :)

• 3rd Aug 2014

Vagabonds is one of those diamonds in a world of average hostels - so happy I stayed there and I'd go back without looking at other hostels. The staff go out of their way to help but the highlight was that the common rooms always had people chilling out and eager to meet others. Javier particularly rocks: he knew the city, helped gather everyone out for trips to a few pubs, and was exceptionally helpful. Don't look elsewhere - just book here and thank me later.

Perfect for the price!!! Just loved it!!!