Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Very good hostel, the athmosphere is like a family, it was very nice to stay there, I will come again

A week before I got here I found out in 'my bookings' on hostelworld that this hostel had cancelled my booking. That caused a bit of stress, because every hostel in the city appeared to be booked out for the weekend. Luckily they did respond to my email asking why they cancelled it and explained that they had only changed me to another dorm. It would have been nice to notify me beforehand though. Everything else was outstanding. Very lively atmosphere and probably the best showers in Ireland.

If u are afraid of darkness, u shdnt choose this hostel. The light in bathroom was off suddenly when i was bathing.

Excellent stay. Really welcoming staff. Feels like you are staying over at a friends house, really homely. Also super clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Its really central as well, just a short walk to the centre of town. Also I left my phone behind and the staff were kind enough to post it back out to me.

• 15th Mar 2015

I found the ambiance to be very friendly and the place laid out in a way that made it easy to meet people and be comfortable. The staff was also unusually friendly with the guests--I hung out with them most of the time, and found them delightful. They're very cool with people watching movies and waiting around before flights. The only thing might be that there are so many beds per room it feels insecure, but the culture of the place made me not too concerned about that.

Outstanding hostel. Phenomenal. Multiple areas to chill out (games room, TV room, lounge room), kitchen you can use, good breakfast, super clean & nice showers, the staff were brilliant & it's located in a top location. Don't bother looking anywhere else, this is the spot.

The location is great. They have a car park , staff is friendly and nice

I really enjoyed my stay! Recommend to everyone who is going to Belfast. Great hostel! Great people! Great breakfast and so on :) thank you for the experience!!

• 13th Mar 2015

Congratulations for the hostel e staff members!! Best hostel that i've stayed..cheers and hugs from brazil! :D

Awesome hostel. Staff is helpful, place is clean, good location.

Only stayed for one night, but had a great timee and would certainly return. Clean beds, hot showers, friendly staff and great location.

• 12th Mar 2015

Great stay! Staff were very accommodating and it was well worth the cost of the stay.

• 11th Mar 2015

The staff is super helpful and the location is great. They really want you to feel welcome and are very helpful if you want to do a tour.

I liked Vagabonds a lot. The location is amazing, right between the city centre & the university, very accessible for catching buses & trains. The staff are great; they received me with open arms off the street (even though I didn't know if I was staying there & had no booking), allowing me to rest from the weight of my pack. Bob cooked me an omelet and went over a map if Ireland with me, making recommendations based on his experience. The atmosphere is relaxed & welcoming. I'd stay there again.

Vagabonds has been my all-time favorite hostel, hands down! As a student who has spent some time traveling to different countries and staying in different hostels I can definitely say that at Vagabonds I enjoyed myself the most. The staff are absolutely incredible, they will make you feel right at home from the moment you walk into the door, and the atmosphere is one of a kind. Facilities are great with everything you could need, and I would return to Belfast in a heartbeat just to stay there!

Can't really complain about a whole lot here. Good staff, nice area, and a good environment. Window banged around in the wind a little bit while we were trying to sleep, but that's no biggy. Great hostel!

Only here very briefly. Dorm tightly packed with bunks and ventilation not great in night (woke with headache). But price was fair, location was good, and staff were very nice. Basic breakfast also included. Didn't get a lot of sleep and it met my expectations but I could see it working as a cosy place to meet people for those staying longer. Also, good to have toilet separate from shower in the en suite bathroom: alleviates queues!

This was an awesome hostel. All the staff were incredibly friendly and fun. The hostel was always super clean and the facilities were really appreciated. Would definitely come back to hang out with you guys. Thanks for a great time in Belfast

Unreal place! Couldn't fault the place, staff are the best and the atmosphere is second to none. Will be definitely going back

Vagabonds is an absolute fantastic hostel. The place is clean, thanks to good staff members. The location is central, close to city centre. Atmosphere at the place is best described as welcoming, and being part of one big family. Enjoyed my stay here, and I have no problem in recommending others to choose this place when they come to Belfast. Thanks for helping me the first two weeks of my six months stay in Belfast. Could not have done it without you guys.