Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

super friendly, nicely decorated, convenient location

Fantastic hostel, great family atmosphere, oh and that Lorenzo guy is dishy

Friendly place with a home like feel. Dorm rooms are average and are missing power outlets for phone charging.

Very cool, eclectic place!! Friendly staff! Will definitely stay there again if I'm back in the area! Would highly recommend!!

• 1st Nov 2014

Hostel was pretty good, but I also stayed at Global Village about 5mins away which I found a lot better - though it costs a little more. In my opinion, the extra cost was worth it. Still, this is a very good hostel too. I stayed in the 14 person room. It was actually pretty okay, maybe a little cramped but not bad.

Decent city centre hostel. Big rooms, comfortable beds. Free breakfast and wifi.

Vagabonds hostel is excellent! The staff team and the atmosphere are great! I strong recommend this hostel! :)

Myself and 2 friends stayed on Halloween Night and could not recommend this place enough, everyone was so friendly and we all went out in a group (including staff) it was a brilliant night - will def book in to stay again

ONE OF THE BEST EVER HOSTELS! Only a 10 min walk into the city and very close to Queens university. Has a very family based culture and had so much fun here with everyone.Would definitely recommend. All amenities are very convenient and clean, etc! Enjoy your travels and thanks to Richard and the Team for a great stay!!

Staff were great. I had misplaced the key when I was checking out at 04.30 but I left a note including my contact details describing where it should be (still in the bed, too dark and late to go looking for it in a packed dorm), and have heard nothing, so I presume you found it. Sorry about the hassle.

• 30th Oct 2014

Great staff, great times.

This was the best hostel I've stayed in. The staff are very helpful and make you feel right at home. The atmosphere is so homey. I didnt want to leave! I will be back

This hostel made the most of my trip.

• 29th Oct 2014

One of the best I've been to. It's a real hostel, not a budget hotel. Facilities are superb. Staff are of the highest calibre. Very social, very fun.

• 29th Oct 2014

My friend and I both really loved this hostel! Such a great atmosphere, it just felt like a bunch of college students hanging out. I would definitely go back there. It was in kind of an out of the way spot which is why I took off for the location, but we got there easily enough.

Very nice atmosphere in this hostel, everyone around seemed to be friends, so it's probably a great place for backpackers who stay more then just the one day we did. It's well located (about 15 Minutes from central bus station and close enough to the city center). Our room was charming, however the bathrooms could use some renovation. Everything was quiet during the night. Wifi didn't work properly some of the time but was free. Towels could be borrowed for only one Pound each.

Nice kitchen and a delicious free breaky, fun staff :) dinners an awesome get together :)

Vagabonds is by far the best hostel I've ever stayed at! The staff was outstanding! So friendly and helpful and just overall awesome! The place has a wicked atmosphere and is very welcoming and very clean all the time! Had such a great time! Highly recommend this hostel to everyone!!

• 26th Oct 2014

Not in the most convenient location, but within walking distance of most everything. Great social atmosphere, great staff, and nice facilities. Would stay again!

I really enjoyed the atmosphere. Everything is related with traveling and all the staff are interested in help and talk to you. I recommend! =)

• 22nd Oct 2014