Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Amazing hostel!!!!! Staff were so friendly! Made you feel at home. Pete was good for a night out or 2! Rooms were great, comfortable

The staff is very friendly, the bed confortable and the sanitaries are clean. It is very conveniently located in Belfast's towncenter, only 10-15 mn away from the Europa bus station, which make it a good choice for people who came from the airport like I did. However, be aware that on Sundays, they throw away everything in the cases below the bed if they think the bed isn't used. I was staying from Saturday to Monday and I lost some clothes because of that! Just let them know beforehand.

The staff are very welcoming, informative and friendly and this leads to a very friendly vibe throughout the hostel which as a solo traveller was very appreciated. There is a great exchange of travel information and I appreciated the recommendation to go to the Giant's causeway - it was a great day trip. Multiple showers and toilets in the dorm I was in was very handy, and the breakfast choice was great as well. Close to transport ... what more could you ask for!

The staff are so friendly, such a good vibe you're made feel very welcome and I always feel part of their family when I go up.

• 6th Dec 2013
  • Northern Ireland

Best hostel I've ever stayed at, period. Best staff, location, vibe, facilities. Loved it. Couldn't recommend it enough.

If you like having fun, chilling out, meeting awesome people and drinking then stay at this place, if not then Vagabonds is not for you. I booked 2 nights and stayed for 5. It becomes like a home and a family, easily one of the best hostels I've been to. Frankie will cook you amazing dinner if you sweet talk him and Pete is a sexy beast who will also be your personal bodyguard on nights out. I hated leaving, if you come to Belfast and don't stay at Vagabonds I feel sorry for you! Love, Simone

I would've never thought i'd meet so many fellow french countrymen :) it was awesome.period. Will defo comeback :) VAGABONDS ftw !!!

• 3rd Dec 2013

Amazing hostel! We stayed here for two nights and the staff were so friendly! Out of all the hostels in Ireland I've stayed in, this one was my fave! Brekkie was awesome too :-)

Lovely hostel, really friendly staff. Great atmosphere around the place.

The atmosphere here is quite good!!!!

Good crew of staff! Always fun. Made our stay in Belfast!

This hostel was so good that I went back two days later! The staff were friendly and social! The hostel really got everyone involved and made sure we all had a good time! I will only stay here when I am in belfast!!

• 28th Nov 2013

Super clean, great staff, very safe, the location is very good. Had a great time. Definitely going back there.

• 28th Nov 2013
  • Romania

If you are a solo traveller, open minded and willing to meet fellow travelers, thats your place. The friendly atmosphere makes you feel at home. If you wanna make your staying in this awesome city especial and have a bit more fun than just sight-seeing, thats the place to be.

After staying at this hostel, it's hard to stay anywhere else. Location and security at Vagabonds is amazing and the cosy lounges, clean bathrooms and outdoor pool table area are a plus. What makes this place a win is the staff. The staff are a family and as soon as you check in, you become apart of it too. They all work hard to make Vagabonds a wonderful place to stay. If the beds weren't on hot demand, i would have stayed forever!

This was probably one of the nicest hostels I have ever stayed in! Really cool atmosphere and decor. I wish I was in Belfast one more night to really experience more of the city.

Vagabonds is one of my favourite hostels I've ever been too! It is so homie, the staff are great, the price is great, and the people that come to hostel are always up for a good time! You should definitely go to this hostel!

• 9th Nov 2013

Hostel was nice...staff was cool... only complaint I have is that in the dorm there were not enough power plugs in the dorm... ( 2 plugs for 12 beds I believe)

Really cool and homey hostel.

I stayed here for 3 days as a solo traveler. This hostel is about a 10-15 min walk from Great Victoria bus/rail station and about a 15-20 min walk from the city hall in city center and about 5 min walk from Queen University. The staff was very helpful and friendly. Bathrooms and showers are relatively clean considering that it's a busy hostel with lots of people staying there every night. There are lockers for storage in the staircases and inside the room but you need to bring your own lock.