Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Great hostel, really good vibe with nice chill out areas and movies always playing. The staff were awesome, very friendly and super helpful, would definitely stay here again.

Very friendly staff and very accommodating.

Excellent hostel, very clean and extremely friendly atmosphere. Great location to visit the city and surrounding areas.

• 21st Nov 2015

Belfast is not a big city, we could easily walk to titanic Belfast or the castle from here. Located near a Spaar and many good bars (go down side streets, not main roads, for the best ones). The staff was very friendly, very relaxed environment.

We had a wonderful stay over a freezing few days, but cups of tea in front of the fire quickly warmed us back up. Private room was very comfortable, well designed and had masses of space.

• 19th Nov 2015

My stay at Vagabonds (though brief, I was only there 2 nights) was the best experience I have ever had in any hostel or hotel. My bed was warm and comfortable; the bathrooms gave adequate space to move around in. Best of all though was the atmosphere. Vagabonds is really welcoming, the staff are very friendly and socialise with the guests. The provision of social space and a chill out area help to add to this homely feel. There was a fire and comfy sofas - great because the weather was cold!

• 19th Nov 2015

Clean, fun, charming, and the staff treats you like family. I had a beautiful time at the Vagabonds Hostel! Lots of Love from Eve the Saxophonist

Excellent place!

• 17th Nov 2015

Place was great! Wish it was closer to city center but it was only a 25 minute walk. The other thing I had a problem with were the bathroom floors constantly soaked from the showers. Beds were a little uncomfortable too. Other than that it was a great place to stay.

The best hostle I have stayed in! I did not want to leave in the end. There is a really good vibe about this place, The staff are excellent, really helpful and always getting everyone involved. I Highly recommend it. Will defiantly be returning to Vagabonds that's for sure!!

• 15th Nov 2015

Vagabond's office's guys were very friendly and helpful ! Thanks a lot !

Awesome hostel! Clean, central and had a great vibe.

• 14th Nov 2015

It was a really cute hostel with nice, clean rooms, we met some amazing people and had a great weekend. Thanks

• 13th Nov 2015

Stayed for 3 nights with a group of 6 for a weekend away in Belfast. Really enjoyed our stay as the hostel had everything we needed. Thanks!

Helpful staff, nice relaxed vibe, great location.

The showers did work when I used them (please note no hot water in the afternoon when guests are away out), the bedding was adequate, the breakfast (continental rather than the local Ulster Fry) was a decent start to the day, the location was pretty central, so pretty much of what I would expect for a City Centre based Hostel. Big up the local Frank for a sterling job of checking me in.

We were a group of 9 people and we all agreed on the fact that the hostel was great! The staff was also amazing, very welcoming and helpful! Strongly recommended

• 11th Nov 2015

Cool hostel, friendly staff, good facilities. Always choose this hostel last few times.

Everything was A1. The room was clean everyday and smelt so good. The people and staff were incredible, I really enjoyed my stay there. I left my phone in the dining table and when I went back it was still there. They kept my bag for free even after the check out wile I was touring. So, everything was almost perfect. The location is good but still it is a 15 minute walk to the city centre. Come to Vagabonds!!!

Very good hostel! Great atmosphere and amazing staff! :D