Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The best Hostel in Belfast

Best hostel ever. Great staffs, great atmosphere

Wonderful staff really made a difference at this hostel all were friendly and approachable it made it a great time. Shout out to Eve and Sarah thanks for showing me around town off duty

The hostel is not in the Cathedral quarter, it's like 15min walking to go there. It's the only negative point for this place. The hostel is beautiful and there is everything there!!

They were clean and friendly staff members.

Fantastic hostel! Great location, super clean, trendy and friendly knowledgable staff. Stayed in private room (comfy bed) with shared washrooms, absolutely no complaints. Highly recommended and would definitely return if back in Belfast.

Great place to stay. The staff was amazing and really helpful.

Best hostel I've been to so far!! It felt like home (if home was an extremely fun sarority house) the staff is amazing and fun the rooms and common areas a clean and the vibe is very relaxed. I wouldn't stay anywhere else!!

Awesome staff, nice rooms, great amenities! Wifi all over the property, and hot water showers!

lovely holstel. I guess I'll stay there everytime I need to sleep in Belfast. I only wish they had better mattresses. I just can't have a good night of sleep on a Innerspring mattress.

• 15th Sep 2014

I was really sad to leave this hostel. Always friendly staff around and they make you feel as though you are being welcomed into their home. It was the first time I've ever actually spent time hanging out at a hostel (usually just shower and sleep) but it was a such a great place it made me want to hang around more. Communal areas are cosy and sociable settings. The staff really make an effort to make sure people keep the noise down after 11.30 but that's not to say the hostel then goes dead.

• 15th Sep 2014
  • Wales

Staff was really friendly, the owner came by and was a really nice man, you can tell there's passion behind the hostel. Loved the big comunial tables and chill room. Will be staying there again soon. Xx

Enjoyed my stay at this hostel. Location and atmosphere were really good. Common area was really nice and inviting. Wifi didn't work very well. Not enough bathrooms on the floors. Rooms were clean. Would recommend this hostel to a friend.

a Good central location between Queens Uni and the city. Everything you will need you will find here in a quirky and fun way. Felt like a funky student digs with all home comforts a good buzz about, but where I felt welcome and safe and it was clean. The staff was cheerful and really accomodating. I would not hesitate to recommend this place. You will not be disappointed. I will surely return here whenever I find myself in Belfast again.

• 12th Sep 2014

It is cool place.

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. With an acutal lounge room with loads of shows and movies and a dining table that makes it basically impossible not to meet people. The staff were also really friendly and helpful.

Excellent hostel, one of the best I've stayed at. Only complaint was that there was only one outlet in the room, with 6 people trying to share one power bar.

Not the best location, but not the worst either. Great breakfast! PEANUT BUTTER!! Nice common area and millions of movies to choose from :) People also go out every night so there's a good mixture of choices for whatever you fancy.

Really great location which is very central and close to a lot of bars and restaurants. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Bathrooms were really clean and had modern fittings. The staff were really friendly and sociable and the atmosphere was relaxed. We had the opportunity to have an evening meal there and socialised with our fellow travellers which was great fun. I also really liked the art work around the hostel which makes it feel really unique and funky!! Thank you Vagabonds :)

• 6th Sep 2014
  • Wales

this is a very good and warm hostel although it is a bit far (need to walk 15mins), it is good location to all the place and hv the bus stop in front of door. the place is clean and good equipment in kitchen. i love here !!! here is safe for girl travel alone too 這真的很不錯,由地方,設施及清潔程度以致氣氛也是十分好。 就算一個女生也很安全。

• 4th Sep 2014