Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Best hostel I've stayed at hands down great atmosphere great environment

A very cool place to hang out and chill.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. Like one big family, super welcoming and fun to be around. Helpful with planning trips or ideas of what to do around town. 100% will come back and suggest others go!

The 7 of us absolutely fell in love with this hostel. We have spent three nights in Belfast and haven't been to any pubs or restaurants because we all wanted to stay at Vagabonds. Coolest place ever, and perfectly clean. It felt like home !!

• 20th May 2015

Cool hostel. Awesome people. Nothing but positive things. Richie Chris. Wilson are cool people. Stay here. Have fun. Or don't. Your choice.

We were on honeymoon in Belfast. We had such a lovely time in vagabon hostel. I defenitly recommand this place.

It's everything they advertise! It's easy to meet people in the home like atmosphere.

Clean, great shower rooms, friendly staff. Easy to meet fellow travelers and free breakfast was simple but good. Seems there's different pubs the staff take guests depending on the night so it's not the standard pub crawl each night, much better this way. Will definitely return if/when back in Belfast.

Great concept on how to run a hostel,great atmosphere ,good location. Only thing that bothered me was the last night I stayed the staff were blind drunk.Now thats okay,but considering u have signs all over the place saying be quiet at 11:30, it hypocritical when staff are not.Who tells the staff to be quiet at 2am. Without paying guests,you have no hostel!And they disregared it that night.

Super awesome hostel. The staff are so chill and friendly! Great atmosphere and really cozy! The shared bathrooms are very clean and I never had problems finding an open one!

HI Vagabonds! Thank you for such a great stay. We are still talking about it. The staff was great, the rooms and facilities were cozy, and we had a really fun night hanging out and playing pool with everyone. I even found a book thanks to your beautiful book exchange. So many hostels are skimping on this lately it's been hard to find things to read! We want to come back soon and stay longer! Go vagabonds!

• 15th May 2015

Best hostel I've ever stayed at! This place has the most amazing vibe to it, you walk in and everyone is extremely friendly and hanging out. I was solo and made a lot of friends here--the staff went out with us one night and we danced our asses off! There's pool and ping pong out back and the kitchen can't be beat. Breakfast has tons of jam and Nutella, and oranges which are a nice touch. If you're in Belfast do yourself a favor and book this place! Theres no way you'll regret it!

Thanks a lot, I really enjoyed my stay, your hostel is beautiful!

Vagabonds has to be one of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The staff is friendly and inviting, the location is wonderful with all emenitites close by, and the the building is very clean. Would highly recommend!!

• 12th May 2015

Great stay! The staff are very friendly and knowledgable with the local area. They are welcoming and invite you to join them in the evenings for going to good pubs and live music. The breakfast is simple but delicious and filling; various cereals and jams/spreads for toast as well as oranges and juice. Common areas are also welcoming. Overall a great time and would stay there again

VAGABONDS IS MORE THAN JUST A HOSTEL- IT'S A WAY OF LIFE.

• 12th May 2015

Honestly one of the best hostel experiences I've ever had. As a solo traveller, it was really easy to meet other people in the hostel, as the employees made you feel very welcome and made sure you knew what was going on the days you were staying there. Very clean, great vibe, free breakfast, and excellent location. 10/10.

Friendly hostel in great location. Nice private twin room, only issue would be showing facilities, where supply was a little outstripped by demand and temperature not perfect. All in all though, good value for money and would stay again.

This is not a hostel for the unfriendly. Yes there are a lot of staff members but they are all generally vey friendly and will try to include everyone around when going out. The hostel itself needs to update it's matresses as sleeping on springs is no fun art all.

Amazing hostel. Friendly and welcoming staff, excellent service, great environment for meeting people. Would definitely recommend!