Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

good place,lovely staff and facilities,good location and atmosphere, cleanliness was ok,would defiantly stay here again as had a awesome fun time !

I loved Vagabonds! So comfy and homey.... Felt so welcomed. Thank you! One of the nicest things about Belfast!

staff were great, homely atmosphere, dinners were great value for money and tasty, wish I could stay longer.

Awesome hostel with a bunch of really cool people! Everyone is super friendly and they have amazing dinners every night where you can meet heaps of other travellers. They also organise pub crawl kinda things every night which is awesome for exploring a city! Best hostel ever.

Great hostel, great staff and very cleanliness.

So friendly, cosy and on top of that an incredibly beautiful house, very creatively furbished and decorated. Sometimes hard to see who's staff and who guest because everybody seems to equally at home and ease.

Good place for youngster who love party but not for mature travellers or family.

Lovely dinner served every night at inexpensive prices!

really nice place, very comfortable and good location

Best hostel I've stayed at. If you visit Belfast stay at Vagabonds. Funky hostel with fantastic staff, wish I had a few more nights here!

Nothing really stood out for me with this hostel, either positively or negatively. I would still stay there if I was back in Belfast, but it was a very average hostel.

Amazing stay, awesome staff.

Vagabonds is the best hostel in my two-months travelling trip. i love the atmosphere, environment, ppl, staffs, moives& foods here. If i go to Belfast again, i will book this hostel for sure. Thanks staffs' cooking and pub guiding again!!!

One of the best hostels I have stated at. Hospitality was superb! Staff were friendly helpful and good fun. Staff took us out for drinks, recommended things to do by day, and Frankie cooks up a wicked meal each night for £4. If your not up for a party you can also chill hangout and watch movies. Location was great. Great to have had free parking also! Was sad to have to move on!

Great staff, fun atmosphere. Tight for space but clean.

1 2 3 4 5 Next » last »