Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

a great journey, great people...

• 23rd Jan 2015

very friendly. had an enjoyable stay.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Lovely hostel with a cozy atmosphere and great staff

Top location just a short walk into town. Free breakfast was just what we needed after the staff took us out on an awesome night out to all the coolest bars in town.

A must stay if in belfast!! Hands down one, if not the best hostel I have ever stayed in. Will definetly be back!

Cracking hostel in a cracking City. I recommend a visit. Dave

• 18th Jan 2015

Vagabonds just may be the best hostel I've ever stayed in. The staff are really nice and genuinely want to befriend the guests. The bed wasn't the most comfortable thing, but for the price you can't beat it. I 100% recommend it.

everything was perfect from location, cleanliness of beds to friendly staff. Only issue was the showers/toilets were not clean.

• 17th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Vagabonds is the best hostel I ever been to! The athmosphere is so amazing, the showers are great and it is located a close walk from the city centre. However, it's the staff that really makes the whole experience fantastic. They are kind, helpful, outgoing (and sexy!). The only place to stay in Belfast! 100%

Best staff of a hostel that I have ever met. Very knowledgable about the city and makes you feel at home. Only 5-10 minutes walk from all the great places to go out. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at Vagabonds. I couldn't have asked for better facilities and the staff were excellent, especially in the way they tried to ensure everyone felt included in what Belfast ahd to offer. They pointed me in the right direction for visits and things to do and they also went with others to some of the local pubs and clubs. I loved the atmosphere and the way different nationalities were greeted in their own languages and integrated into the way the hostel runs. Love it.

• 13th Jan 2015

had a lovely time

The place has a lovely atmosphere however the heating in the room wasn't working which meant the place was very cold at night.

Normally I don't think that you can give a 100%, but I really was 100% happy with vagabonds. The house looks so cool, the people were so great, it felt like home. I wish I could stay there forever!

• 7th Jan 2015

If in Belfast you must stay here, rad staff, clean, good value for money, and a homely atmosphere. She's BONZA

• 6th Jan 2015

Really nice clean rooms, clean bathrooms, awesome wall decorations

I loved staying at Vagabonds. Good location, clean rooms and athmosphere (and specially) staff were amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

My three friends and I stayed at Vagabonds for two nights over New Year and we're already planning a trip back!! Such a cool atmosphere and the decor is also v.funky! The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and we met some really interesting people :)

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Really wicked Hostel, most amazing and friendly staff, I literally felt like I was a part of a massive family, everyone, guests and staff they were all so friendly and cool, the beds and facilities were clean and the breakfast was ace. Location was great, an East 12 - 15 min work to the city centre and lots of food and supermarkets close by. I will most definitely be going back there again when I go to Belfast next time. Thanks Vagabonds!

I'm going through Vegabounds withdrawal symptoms.

• 30th Dec 2014