Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

the hostel is about a 10min walk from the bus station. pretty much a straight shot and then it's on the right, behind the gate, across from the crescent church. it is quite a walk from the city centre where all the shops are. the staff were friendly. wifi was good in the rooms. they don't assign beds so be sure to mark your territory or else it's taken by the end of the night. rooms and bathrooms were clean.

Vagabonds is a great place to meet people from all over the world.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

As a solo traveller, this was a great place to meet other people and have a lot of fun. The atmosphere was great and I enjoyed my stay.

One of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in!!! The atmosphere is top notch with great staff, clean rooms, hot water, and good food. There's something for everyone here.

Grear hostel in an awesome location. I liked everything about it and I would definitely stay there again.

Good hostel and location, I stayed in a private room, the only problem was because when I arrive someone was sleeping in our room!!

The staff was the best part about this hostel!

One of the best hostel's I've ever stayed in! Such nice staff and the atmosphere is awesome and inviting from the moment you step foot in the front door!

The hostel was in a good location, it was clean most of the time. The staff was really nice and tried to help as much as they could and went out woth us a lot. All and all- a good experience. I was just surprised that there weren't lockers under the beds for the entire bag. I could just put the important stuff in a small locker in my room.

Vagabonds was a great place to stay. Incredibly freindly and helpful staff and a really nice atmosphere. Everyone was very welcoming, I would recommend anyone who is traveling by themselves stay here for a good time. The staff went above and beyond in order to help people staying there with day trips and travel around the rest of Ireland and the United Kingdom.

If you are looking for a safe hostel that knows how to have fun, then this is the place! Great staff that play pool, ping pong, and other games with you. My first night they organized around 20 of the guests to go to a local bar that played trad music. It's great seeing so many people that don't know each other having so much fun together! Anytime I stay in Belfast, this is the place I'll sleep for sure.

Had such a great time here. The staff were very helpful and a ton of fun. Going out Monday night was so awesome. Would without a doubt stay here again!

Very good

The best part of Belfast! The staff was AMAZING, such great people!! The hostel had couches for chilling, comfortable beds, nice showers and really good breakfast of fruit, toast, cereals etc. Thank you all for a great time, I would come back to Belfast just to stay at this hostel and dance Irish gigs at Robinsons Pub!

Matresses were horrible.

Nice hostel! Staff was so amazing and helpful. Fun atmosphere bars and estruants close but a little walk to city center

Friendly and helpful staff, excellent resources, really excellent location.

• 28th May 2015
  • Northern Ireland

The hostel is a little ways from downtown but only about a 5 minute walk from the BOTANIC train station. The people running the hostel are awesome and very helpful.

Pittoresque and charming. Very loose! But the sheets were clean. (The kitchen wasn't and it was too small for that many people).

Amazing Hostel! Awesome staff, very friendly, just wished I had of been able to stay longer!