Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Best hostel I've stayed in. Unique in that it can be a chilled place, or a social place if you want it to be. Staff were great. They will make you feel very welcome if you show a bit of openness. Definitely where I'll be staying if I'm in Belfast again!

We had difficulty finding the light switch and therefore the second shower it was perfect! Please ensure all bathrooms are stocked up with sufficient toilet roll!!! ! Breakfast was a little disappointing with only white bread available and only one type of juice and fruit! The blankets were a little light and despite wearing pajamas I was rather cold in my room! Overall though I enjoyed my stay as it had great staff and location!

Hostel: Home away from home, really cozy Food: Kitchen perfectly equiped, nice breakfast Staff: Really really friendly and helpful! Showers: Clean and modern Rooms: beds were uncomfortable, air was thick (it was not possible to open the window) Lockers everywhere and free air plugs!! Great Would come back!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

had a very enjoyable stay. nice staff an amazing overall ambiance. would definitely come back there.

• 28th Nov 2014

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The decor is just beautiful! So sad that our stay there had to be so short.. Would have loved to stay longer... The rooms, bathrooms everything were beautifully maintained and so comfortable.. And the hostel is just a stones throw from some great restaurants and pubs.. Warm staff.. Pretty much a 10/10!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • India

I really like this hostel and i've stayed in quite a few. great layout, really easy to get to know people so not like some hostels where everyone just does their own thing. place is always spotlessly clean and the staff are nice and friendly. if you're visiting belfast stay here

Had a lovely stay at Vagabonds Hostel - great location, walking distance to the city centre. The staff were outstanding - the most welcoming, friendly staff I have met at a hostel thus far. They make you feel like family. If you are in Belfast stay at Vagabonds! Would definitely stay here again

great hostel! wifi could be better though..

Such an amazing hostel. Had a great time. Will definitely be coming back!

I had an excellent stay here - location was very convenient, staff were really welcoming and friendly, place was clean and good complimentary breakfast. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it to anyone else considering doing so!

As soon as we walked in the atmosphere was very welcoming. Every one was so friendly and immediately greeted us and made as feel as though we were already part of the group. The building itself was so cool and I loved the artwork that was everywhere, a very funky place! Also the staff were so helpful and recommended us an amazing tour called "Black Cab" that took us around the city and taught us about the history of Belfast which was very insightful as well as fun! Would definitely come back.

Amazing environment, great friendly staff. Communal breakfast was excellent, and a cheap easy dinner option for when you feel like staying in.

• 21st Nov 2014
  • New Zealand

Vagabonds ROCKS ! That's undoubtedly the best place to stay in Belfast. The staff is awesome: friendly people, always ready to help you with whatever you may need. And at night, it is the kind of place in which you can easily make friends. Also, the place is very clean and organized; there are lots of toilets and showers; and the facilities are great and work perfectly. I definetely recommend it !

The absolute best staff and atmosphere of any hostel I've ever stayed at!! I had such a blast, and if I'm ever in Belfast again, you know where to find me :)

• 20th Nov 2014

Very nice and fun hostel. Super friendly staff. Had a great time!

This was the best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was way better than my hostel in Dublin. The place was clean, fun, and very welcoming for a solo traveller. Heaps of things to do and fun to be around. I'd recommend this cool place to anyone. P.s. if you're in Dublin steer clear of backpackers citihostel. That place is a genuine s*&t hole.

We felt at home, in some very good days at home!!!!! Nice staff, nice room, nice common room with guitars and sofas. Very cozy!!!!! A very good space for barbecue and to play pool and table tennis in the back, also where the parties happened. A very complete like home breakfast and kitchen very easy to use. There were some problems with hot water one day, but they have an electric shower so everything ended up ok!

I had a great time in this hostel, room and common areas were clean, and the atmosphere was great. Staff and other guests were lovely and friendly, so it's a great place to go if you're travelling alone.

• 14th Nov 2014

The best hostel I've ever stayed in - awesome facilities, wicked location, legendary staff and an all round amazing vibe.

Other than the main door being left open a few times, I felt like this was one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe. Keep it up!!! :)