Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Everything was A1. The room was clean everyday and smelt so good. The people and staff were incredible, I really enjoyed my stay there. I left my phone in the dining table and when I went back it was still there. They kept my bag for free even after the check out wile I was touring. So, everything was almost perfect. The location is good but still it is a 15 minute walk to the city centre. Come to Vagabonds!!!

Very good hostel! Great atmosphere and amazing staff! :D

Vagabonds is my favourite hostel in all of Ireland. It is a lovely atmospheric building, has a nice kitchen and common room, breakfast included, good location and the staff are really friendly. This was my fourth of fifth stay. The only thing I would change is the heat in the dorms at night. Thankfully my roommates were okay with having the window open.

Great staff!

Vagabonds is an awesome hostel with super friendly and funny staff. The hostel itself has a great flair and is located within a 10min walk from the center of Belfast. The hostel makes you feel at home!

• 6th Nov 2015

Excellent location and the best staff! Will definitely be back!!

Vagabonds was the best hostel I've ever had the pleasure to stay at, from the brilliant staff, the free and open facilities, common spaces, and the location. (Much better for bus travelers however) The staff had good knowledge and were very fun, and the breakfast runs late for those of you who plan on having a few big nights..

Staff was amazing!!! After a long day of traveling this is the place you want to end up at. Everyone was so great at welcoming me in and making me feel like family.

very nice and stylish hostel! Class! Made the trip to Belfast very comfortable! :) thaaaaanks!

• 28th Oct 2015

Staff was awesome, laid out a great breakfast and were very helpful in letting us print our boarding passes as well as setting us up for a Black Cab tour (a must do). The room was very nice, with blankets, sheets, and a pillow provided as well as under the bed lockers. Security was a slight issue. Most of the time the front door was unlocked or open. We were able to get in after dark with no keys and sometimes the door to the room would not shut all the way.

We were positively surprised by the Vagabonds hostel. The staff was very friendly and welcoming and the whole atmosphere of the hostel is cosy and homey. Not to forget the great breakfast with a variety of jelly, peanut butter and cereals - very good compared to other hostels. Also, the rooms were comfy and clean :)

• 27th Oct 2015

We felt like in home! Wonderfull hostel and amazing people!! Bob it was a pleasure meet you, thanks for all... I hope see you soon! Good job guys!! Laura and Maria ( Canary Islands)

Definitely, it was the best hostel of my life. It had a very good ambience and I felt in home. All of my friends and I enjoyed a lot to be hosted there. Excellent experience.

The atomsphere and the arts on the wall are really nice. Also, the breakfast included is always great. When I got there, before the check in time, me and my friends let our bags on the reception and nobody had any problem. They let us take breakfast before our check in time too.

Great hostel. We stayed in a private room which was clean, plenty of space with high ceiling and although street facing didn't find it noisy. The shower rooms and toilets were also clean and modern.

• 24th Oct 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Amazing hostel- cudos to the owners for creating a great atmosphere for travellers. One of the best hostels I've stayed in.

• 23rd Oct 2015

great place, you might have to hump it up some stairs though. outdoor patio is fun to hang out, pubs and clubs all over the neighborhood, rooms are tight but manageable even with lockers. very helpful (and fun) staff

Great atmosphere and amazing staff who were always up for a friendly chat. The hostel is nicely decorated and you always discover something new to see. The bedrooms are clean and every bed had a large storage underneath that can be locked. The bathrooms were very nice and clean and there was always warm water. The breakfast was also very good, lots of choice. The location is nice, there are a lot of cheap places to eat and pubs in the area. Short walk form city centre. Would highly recommend it.

• 22nd Oct 2015
  • Belgium

It was definitely one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in! Loved everything-great location,really helpful staff, clean rooms and better bathrooms than mine at home. It's obvious that they can't be spotless at every hour of the day but they're cleaned regularly and generally in good condition. I'll definitely come back and I definitely recommend staying there!

• 21st Oct 2015

The best hostel in Belfast !!