Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Find myself comparing all other hostels to this one. Superb staff, super comfortable interior, pub nights with the whole hostel, and incredibly easy to meet other travelers. Plenty of bathrooms on main floor to shower in as well. You Da Best.

Really good experience. Clean beds and great breakfast. Kitchen. Laundry. Info. Movies. Pub nights. All good. Any issues of have are promptly fixed. The light out in the bathroom got fixed right away when someone else mentioned it. Staff were friendly and helpful. Really good stay.

Thanks Bob!

The atmosphere is definitly their strengh! The staff and the costumers were very friendly, best place if you want to make friends! Morning breakfast is also nice. Highly recomand !

Very good place to stay, especially the staff!

• Mexico

Best hostel ice ever stayed at. The staff are absolutely amazing. Thank you.

• 18th Oct 2015

Yeah I really enjoyed staying here and I met lots of different people from across the world so it was really fun :)

• 18th Oct 2015

Overall we had a nice stay. However, the light in the bathroom was burnt out and the shower door wouldn't close. I thought the bathrooms could've been better cleaned.

One of the best hostels in europe!!!

• 16th Oct 2015

The first night, there was a loud group of people partying right outside our room until 5am. Next morning, they offered me earplugs when I requested to switch rooms and said the manager wasn't there and he usually moves the party away from our door. There are deskers 24/7, why didn't they move the party?? I didn't pay to have a hostel host parties, I paid for a good nights sleep, which I didn't get. Bathrooms were grungy, one light in the shower didn't work so 1 shower for our 14 person room.

This is one of the good ones. It's everything you imagine a hostel to be. Social/friendly staff, great lounge, great location, clean rooms, great for meeting people, breakfast and wifi are solid, beds are clean, parking if you've rented a car as well, ambiance is just the right mix of funky and modern. Can't recommend this place enough, wish there were more places like it in the world. The one thing that could use an update are the luggage storage bins under the beds, some are hard to get to.

Fantastic hostel! Will definitely be staying with these lovely friendly people again.

• 13th Oct 2015

Best hostel we stayed at in all of Ireland! Lovely staff, made new friends, and everything was beautiful and cozy! A very very wonderful stay! I would recommend this place for all :)

• 13th Oct 2015

Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. Bed was a bit uncomfortable but ok for a short stay.

Keep up the great work guys!!!

Great atmosphere.

Good hostel. Keep an eye on general housekeeping duties example make sure all toilets have toilet roll and light beside bed bulb fused.

It was a very nice and friendly place. The staff were all very warm and welcoming and were very accommodating with our bags at the end of the trip. The whole place is very comfortable and pretty clean, and there were a lot of spaces in the hostel to hang out and chill. They also had guitars in a room which was a great surprise. I really loved staying there and would definitely stay there again!

Great place to stay while in Belfast. Good common area and beer garden. Close to everything. Highly recommend.

Exceptionally great hostel :) Lovely, charming, with a lot of personality. Loved the dining area and the breakfast selection, one of the best I've ever had (jams, peanut butter, chocolate spread...) The hostel is centrally located, within walking distance from the bus station (Europa Bus Centre at Glengall Street). Super friendly staff. I forgot my power plug adapter and was able to borrow one at the reception. The only suggestion I'd have would be electricity sockets for each of the beds.