Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

The staff was so friendly, easy-going, and welcoming! There were people who stayed a while ago coming back to visit so that goes to show how much they bonded with everybody. The living room is very cozy and everywhere is clean and tidy. I would definitely recommend Vagabonds to anyone looking for a great crowd! :)

Stayed in prob. More than 65 hostels all over the world. Lovely welcoming atmosphere. Wood burner was really nice. 1 Shower not working and broken doors. No heating! Had to wait for hot water to come on! Needs some love and attention and cleaning! Had just come from amazing hostel in Dublin..skybackpackers. (which probably hasn't helped.)

• 12th Feb 2015

One of the best hostels I stayed in so far! The staff makes you feel very welcome!

• 9th Feb 2015

I'm not sure why this hostel has such high ratings, I've definitely stayed in nicer. The hostel has a very hippie ish atmosphere if that's what you are into and the staff were all very friendly. My main issues were the bathrooms, the shower was broken and it was dirty. The hostel is about 10 minutes walk to city centre but it has lots of restaurants around.

Homely atmosphere, comfortable, lovely helpful staff... We were delighted with our stay!

• 7th Feb 2015

Excellent value for money! Rooms and toilets were clean, great location, and great atmosphere. Both nights we all went out to the bars with the staff. Highly recommended :)

everything perfect. nice staff.

• 5th Feb 2015

Had the best time in Belfast, thanks to the staff of this hostel. They made my stay comfortable and really fun. The hostel had a great free breakfast with fresh fruit. The bathrooms were good and clean. I loved the look of the place it made the hostel feel like home. I recommend it!

Very fun, great hostel, staff is friend and go out with them, place very clean and want go back there because like it.

Was only able to stay one day/night in Belfast. Very grateful I chose vagabonds. Staff was very helpful to me on how to make the best out of my time there. I would recommend the Black Cab tour!!

Vagabonds is to me what Juliet is to Romeo, what a beef patty is to a set of buns, what the Eiffel tower is to Paris, what Sally is to Harry, what Godzilla is to Japan, what Pele is to football, what tinder is to nymphomaniacs, what AC/DC is to rock n' roll, what Stephen Hawking is to cosmology, what Guinness is to Ireland and what A is to Z In summary: Vagabonds is to me what Dorothy Boyd is to Jerry Maguire: it completes me. And you will feel the same if you ever stay at Vagabonds. Trust me.

Cleanest, friendliest, best located hostel I have ever stayed at, city centre a short 15 minute walk away and great night life practically on the door step, wish I could have stayed for longer, thank you to ever one who made my stay such a joy, will definitely be back

• 3rd Feb 2015

Awesome hostel. Great little family vibe, there's always someone around to talk too. Staff were awesome and very helpful. Jarred took us on a pub crawl to all the awesome little Irish pubs in town. If I'm ever back in belfast I know where I'll be staying!

The hostel is in a great location, close to all the sights in Belfast. Only stayed one night but the staff were really nice and friendly. I would recomend this hostel!

I stayed at vagabonds for a week the staff were very friendly and helpful and the atmosphere was amazing. Really social hostel so if you want to got out you'll always find someone to go with. If your looking to chill out its really homely and they have a gd range of movies/tv shows available. This hostel made the move to belfast enjoyable was sad to leave drefinaly reccomend it.

• 27th Jan 2015

Our bedroom was perfect - very clean and the decor and layout was perfect with a comfortable bed. The whole hostel has a great vibe and is beautifully finished. It's only 5 mins walk to some of the main nightlife and right near the university district. I was disappointed with the cleanliness of shower rooms however and the shoddiness of the bathroom facilities. The shower doors were about to break off and the floor was filthy as if they hadn't been cleaned that morning. No secure lockup for bags

a great journey, great people...

• 23rd Jan 2015

very friendly. had an enjoyable stay.

• 22nd Jan 2015

Lovely hostel with a cozy atmosphere and great staff

Top location just a short walk into town. Free breakfast was just what we needed after the staff took us out on an awesome night out to all the coolest bars in town.