Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

If in Belfast you must stay here, rad staff, clean, good value for money, and a homely atmosphere. She's BONZA

• 6th Jan 2015

Really nice clean rooms, clean bathrooms, awesome wall decorations

I loved staying at Vagabonds. Good location, clean rooms and athmosphere (and specially) staff were amazing. Would definitely stay here again.

My three friends and I stayed at Vagabonds for two nights over New Year and we're already planning a trip back!! Such a cool atmosphere and the decor is also v.funky! The staff couldn't have been more welcoming and we met some really interesting people :)

• 31st Dec 2014
  • Scotland

Really wicked Hostel, most amazing and friendly staff, I literally felt like I was a part of a massive family, everyone, guests and staff they were all so friendly and cool, the beds and facilities were clean and the breakfast was ace. Location was great, an East 12 - 15 min work to the city centre and lots of food and supermarkets close by. I will most definitely be going back there again when I go to Belfast next time. Thanks Vagabonds!

I'm going through Vegabounds withdrawal symptoms.

• 30th Dec 2014
  • Kenya

Originally was going to only stay on the 29th. Stayed 27th and 28th also. Great atmosphere, lovely people. Made some great friends (who I forgot to get their contact details off, haha!) Was very sick one of the days, they were very helpful with telling me where the pharmacy was and giving me an extra blanket etc. Cannot reccomend this hostel enough :)

• 29th Dec 2014

Awesome hostel! Very friendly and great atmosphere - pretty much created by the staff. So many hostels people just keep to themselves and sit on their phones, but here the staff got people socializing and it is great! Special shout out to Matthew and… Robert? Richard? Sorry I can't remember the name.. should have filled this in earlier…. :-) I like that you get the tour when you arrive also so you know exactly what is where without wandering around feeling lost.

I had a great time thanks to the amazing staff! Richard would get us all playing games, which is great for making new friends, and even took a bunch of us to Lavery's on the weekend. If you were lucky you could find Riley playing guitar, and he could convince other musically inclined travellers to play too. The rest of the staff were just as friendly and helpful with anything you asked. There was more to do in Belfast than I had time for, so I'll just have to go back ;)

I'd been in Belfast twice before and on both occasions I'd tried to find a place in Vagabonds but it was fully booked. This is the first time I actually stayed there and they were worth the wait. Excellent place, excellent staff, loved the room and the area and the general vibe. Totally recommended.

Absolutely loved this hostel. You feel right at home and everyone on staff was incredibly helpful with everything from booking tours to finding the best late night food. Would stay here again in a heartbeat.

Great hostel, you will never feel lonely

Another great stay in vagabonds, have booked our next stay already. Highly recommended place to stay

Awesome hostel! Very clean and lovely staff 😀

Easy walk from bus and train station Europa. Facilities were great, although WiFi seemed to require resigning in regulary, which isn't great for backing up photos etc. Clean and well pointed bathrooms and breakfast is included which adds value. Thanks.

Staff were awesome. One of those hostels that you immediately feel comfortable in and everyone gets along well. Wish we could of stayed longer, but will definitely stay here again if we make it back to Belfast.

Great facilities. Great hostel. Great people.

• 7th Dec 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in. Unique in that it can be a chilled place, or a social place if you want it to be. Staff were great. They will make you feel very welcome if you show a bit of openness. Definitely where I'll be staying if I'm in Belfast again!

We had difficulty finding the light switch and therefore the second shower it was perfect! Please ensure all bathrooms are stocked up with sufficient toilet roll!!! ! Breakfast was a little disappointing with only white bread available and only one type of juice and fruit! The blankets were a little light and despite wearing pajamas I was rather cold in my room! Overall though I enjoyed my stay as it had great staff and location!

Hostel: Home away from home, really cozy Food: Kitchen perfectly equiped, nice breakfast Staff: Really really friendly and helpful! Showers: Clean and modern Rooms: beds were uncomfortable, air was thick (it was not possible to open the window) Lockers everywhere and free air plugs!! Great Would come back!

• 29th Nov 2014