Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

this is a very good and warm hostel although it is a bit far (need to walk 15mins), it is good location to all the place and hv the bus stop in front of door. the place is clean and good equipment in kitchen. i love here !!! here is safe for girl travel alone too 這真的很不錯,由地方,設施及清潔程度以致氣氛也是十分好。 就算一個女生也很安全。

• 4th Sep 2014
  • Hong Kong

Everything you would want in a hostel, small

I had a lovely time in Vagabonds. The atmosphere was relaxed and the staff was great! I would definitley recommend everyone who is staying in belfast to stay at this hostel!

• 1st Sep 2014

This place is amazing! After traveling for a while it was so nice to arrive at a hostel that felt like home. The staff were so nice, they even made dinner for a few guests on one of my nights there. Such a friendly place! Will definitely return in the future. A MUST STAY!!!!

Our stay here was excellent! I would absolutely stay here again. We were there for only two nights, but both nights the atmosphere was so great that I didn't feel the urge to go out - although the staff rallied and we all went out to a place they knew with great live music. There were many areas to hang out comfortably, a large area to eat in, a great back patio with pool table! Everything was very clean, kitchen was very accessible. When we needed quiet, we could find that too. Great place!

• 25th Aug 2014

Very nice hostel pretty close to the city centre surrounded by all the facilities you need and full very nice people, recommend!

Everything EXCEPT the room was good: breakfast; movies in the common area; all-day tea etc. But the room (a semi-private ensuite) lacked basic comfort: worst mattress I've ever slept on (imagine sleeping directly on the bed springs); cold draft with no heating and no extra duvet (we did get extra blankets but we were still cold); broken clock etc. Overall, if a private room and basic comfort is what you are looking for, I would check the Ibis hotel down the street (for the same price).

Best hostel we have stayed at during our trip around Ireland…by far! The staff is amazing and very helpful, all rooms are always extremely clean, there is a really nice outdoor hangout area, and the bathrooms are huge with the best water pressure! Highly recommend staying here. You are missing out if you don't!!

Now my new favorite hostel. Found that there wasn't much excitement in Belfast but the hostel more than made up for it. The amosphere is warm and the common areas were perfect for encouraging conversation. The staff were amazing and friendly. Much better than the overly large hostels, this is the perfect example of what a hostel should be.

It,s a hostel with a nice atmosphere. But bathrooms with toilets and showers in the same little room are not very efficient.

I didn't find the staff that helpful and there was never a staff member on reception.

• 23rd Aug 2014

I stayed in this hostel for a night with a mixed group of friends. The hostel is fantastic, the furnishing is amazing, for example on the stairs you can see decorations like murals and in the rooms natural prints all over the wall that do seem to be in a forest. The hostel is very clean and the staff is fantastic, for example on saturday night we had party with them in a local not far from the hostel ;) Excellent value for money!

• 23rd Aug 2014

Such a good craic! Excellent staff and a hostel which propose lots of things to do like diner and clubs. The hostel is really clean, the showers so good and the breakfast amazing. I met lots of good people there, having fun all night :)

Vagabonds is the best hostel ever and I feel I can best express that in haiku In the Queens district A home for all who wander high pressure showers Staffed by total babes gourmet meals served every night Bob wears a chef hat Cleaner than Nasa Vibes so good you'll never leave I'll miss Eve the most

• 22nd Aug 2014

super friendly hostel walkable to all of Belfast and specially close to Ulster Museum and Botanical gardens.Great atmosphere!

Looking Forward to my next stay there!

I thought the place was very well kept, lovely atmosphere, very homey. I'd definitely recommend Vagabonds to anyone I know who is looking to stay in Belfast for a few days.

• 20th Aug 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Loved this hostel! The atmosphere was amazing and relaxed. The staff was great: spent time hanging out with the guests, making everyone feel at home, and even mailed back to the USA a pin I left behind. Felt more like hanging out in a friend's living room than staying at a hostel. I will be back!

Hands down best hostel I've ever stayed at! Showers are great. Wifi is great. The Italian and Spanish dinners cooked by Javi and Bob are great value and taste amazing. Really good place to chill out and meet other travelers and the staff are always up for a fun night. Will definitely be coming back!

Great place with lots of charm! And it's only a 5 minute bus ride to the city centre with a station right outside the hostel. There's also a wonderful little movie theatre down the street that plays a handful of independent films. The hostel can be a bit loud at night, so if you're looking for a quiet nights sleep this might not be the place for you; it's a younger crowd of people. We met some amazing friends, had some drinks, and fell in love with the decor and atmosphere.