Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Showers were not working. Staff were ok but seemed as if everything was to much effort for them. I would look for another place next time staying in Belfast.

Hostel is in such a great location and the staff were very helpful. Good value for money. Only issue was that my boyfriend's belongings got moved from his bed and placed onto a table in the room we were staying in as someone took his bed. It was not a big issue as there was another clean bed in the room that no one was sleeping on however, a similar issue occurred in another room whilst we were staying so I think the hostel should perhaps rethink the way they issue beds. Great hostel though.

• 15th Jun 2015

very nice acomadation

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Great staff who create an awesome atmosphere at the hostel by always being around and hanging out. The rooms were clean, but a little crowded. The bathrooms were clean and decent. The courtyard has pool and ping pong and the common area has a nice tv with attached to a hard drive with tons of shows to watch. This was an awesome hostel experience.

• 14th Jun 2015

Had the best few days at Vagabonds!! All the amazing people working there are so kind and always happy! I felt at home the whole time. The hostel was always clean and so central to the city centre! Big shout out to the whole team for the best few days. Already miss you all xx Katherine

• 14th Jun 2015

It was a great hostel overall. It really seemed like a shared house than a hostel. Staff was really great and friendly. The only thing was the lockers under the bed didn't seem secure. I had no problems but it still made me worry.

Atmosphere was brilliant!

Great stay and great staff. Had a good time

The hostel is close to Bus Station ( 10' walking) the staff is really friendly and helpful. The rooms are clean and the breakfast nice.

almost the best hostel I've stayed, room is clean, staffs are friendly, and good atmosphere for people to talk around.

Best hostel in Belfast!!!! The staff are great, the atmosphere was amazing, and it was overall a fantastic stay. I would totally recommend Vagabonds for anyone looking to meet new people and have an amazing time!!!

• 11th Jun 2015

This was a great, homey and comfortable hostel. My only complaint would be that I needed to leave by 7am to catch a flight and had to spend about 15 minutes trying to wake up the staff member, whom I had warned the night before about my early departure, in order to get my driver's license back from the front desk. Once he was awake, he was so hung over, it took him another 15 minutes to even comprehend my request and find the driver's license. That was a stressful final experience at Vagabonds.

• 10th Jun 2015

Vagabonds was such a nice hostel. The staff was so friendly, warm and welcoming. They were definitely the best staff of any hostel I have stayed in. The atmosphere of the hostel was so nice. I loved the courtyard with table tennis and a pool table. Bathrooms were always clean. It was a great hostel. We even extend our stay in Belfast because the hostel was so lovely.

the hostel is about a 10min walk from the bus station. pretty much a straight shot and then it's on the right, behind the gate, across from the crescent church. it is quite a walk from the city centre where all the shops are. the staff were friendly. wifi was good in the rooms. they don't assign beds so be sure to mark your territory or else it's taken by the end of the night. rooms and bathrooms were clean.

Vagabonds is a great place to meet people from all over the world.

• 10th Jun 2015
  • Singapore

As a solo traveller, this was a great place to meet other people and have a lot of fun. The atmosphere was great and I enjoyed my stay.

One of the best hostels Ive ever stayed in!!! The atmosphere is top notch with great staff, clean rooms, hot water, and good food. There's something for everyone here.

Grear hostel in an awesome location. I liked everything about it and I would definitely stay there again.

Good hostel and location, I stayed in a private room, the only problem was because when I arrive someone was sleeping in our room!!

The staff was the best part about this hostel!