Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was a very nice and friendly place. The staff were all very warm and welcoming and were very accommodating with our bags at the end of the trip. The whole place is very comfortable and pretty clean, and there were a lot of spaces in the hostel to hang out and chill. They also had guitars in a room which was a great surprise. I really loved staying there and would definitely stay there again!

Great place to stay while in Belfast. Good common area and beer garden. Close to everything. Highly recommend.

Exceptionally great hostel :) Lovely, charming, with a lot of personality. Loved the dining area and the breakfast selection, one of the best I've ever had (jams, peanut butter, chocolate spread...) The hostel is centrally located, within walking distance from the bus station (Europa Bus Centre at Glengall Street). Super friendly staff. I forgot my power plug adapter and was able to borrow one at the reception. The only suggestion I'd have would be electricity sockets for each of the beds.

My favorite hostel I've ever stayed in! Great area and love how it feels so homey! I felt so comfortable there and would recommend it 100%.

• 8th Oct 2015

The staff were all extremely friendly, chatted to everyone and were able to help give good advice and information on what to do whilst in Belfast. The location is great and the hostel is excellent value for money.

• 8th Oct 2015

Better than many hotels, great atmosphere, just a shame I didn't need to stay longer.

really lovely and friendly staff, great atmosphere and location, rooms were nice and clean although you could feel the springs strongly in the mattresses, also no area for luggage in the 6 bed female dorm I was in so staff kind of went everywhere

This was such a good hostel to stay at, as soon as I walked in it felt like a home away from home! Thanks for an awesome stay guys!

• 5th Oct 2015
  • New Zealand

My sister and came to Belfast for the weekend from Chicago. Vagabonds was wonderful. All the staff was very friendly and helpful. It was so fun to meet people from all around the world. Thanks for a wonderful weekend. We will be back.

• 4th Oct 2015

An amazing hostel, with amazing staff! Had a blast thanks so much for having us!

Fantastic staff, all very welcoming and friendly. Even go out of their way to include everybody. Great atmosphere for anyone who enjoys merry making and good living.

1 night stay. Spacious rooms. Enough bathrooms/showers to accommodate everyone. Good breakfast spread. Overall nice, comfortable stay

Great staff! I really enjoyed my time here.

Was only there for the weekend but had a great experience. Staff were super helpful and the environment was fantastic.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Such a nice hostel - came for a weekend away with friends and booked the double room. Much better than any budget hotel, staff were very firendly and helpful. Rooms were very nice and bed was cozy. Shower was good and powerful, but could be a bit cleaner. The hostel has good character and has a nice friendly vibe. Would go back if i'm back in Belfast. 👍

• Wales

Amazing hostel, really one of the best I have ever stayed at. The staff is great and I had a warm welcoming. Very lively and friendly atmosphere. facilities are great. Everything looks messy but it is actually absolutely clean and well organised. The mattress was very comfortable. Nice free breakfast as well, free tea, free wifi.

• 2nd Oct 2015

Perfect atmosphere to meet people and a ton of things to do in the area.

Loved this hostel! It's a great choice for solo travelers. I arrived early and they welcomed me to breakfast, gave me a map of the city, and suggested places to visit. The dormitory I stayed in was on the ground level so it could get loud but they have free earplugs at reception. This place goes above and beyond. Staff is excellent, common areas make the place feel like home, and the breakfast is fantastic.

Awesome hostel in the heart of Glasgow. Staff were amazing and went above and beyond for your every need

Amazing people & staff. Very cozy place to stay in Belast's livliest district. Would def. come back! Greetings to Richard and the other spectators of the show! Matthias