Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Easy walk from bus and train station Europa. Facilities were great, although WiFi seemed to require resigning in regulary, which isn't great for backing up photos etc. Clean and well pointed bathrooms and breakfast is included which adds value. Thanks.

Staff were awesome. One of those hostels that you immediately feel comfortable in and everyone gets along well. Wish we could of stayed longer, but will definitely stay here again if we make it back to Belfast.

Great facilities. Great hostel. Great people.

• 7th Dec 2014

Best hostel I've stayed in. Unique in that it can be a chilled place, or a social place if you want it to be. Staff were great. They will make you feel very welcome if you show a bit of openness. Definitely where I'll be staying if I'm in Belfast again!

We had difficulty finding the light switch and therefore the second shower it was perfect! Please ensure all bathrooms are stocked up with sufficient toilet roll!!! ! Breakfast was a little disappointing with only white bread available and only one type of juice and fruit! The blankets were a little light and despite wearing pajamas I was rather cold in my room! Overall though I enjoyed my stay as it had great staff and location!

Hostel: Home away from home, really cozy Food: Kitchen perfectly equiped, nice breakfast Staff: Really really friendly and helpful! Showers: Clean and modern Rooms: beds were uncomfortable, air was thick (it was not possible to open the window) Lockers everywhere and free air plugs!! Great Would come back!

• 29th Nov 2014
  • Switzerland

had a very enjoyable stay. nice staff an amazing overall ambiance. would definitely come back there.

• 28th Nov 2014

This is one of the best hostels I have ever been to! The decor is just beautiful! So sad that our stay there had to be so short.. Would have loved to stay longer... The rooms, bathrooms everything were beautifully maintained and so comfortable.. And the hostel is just a stones throw from some great restaurants and pubs.. Warm staff.. Pretty much a 10/10!

• 28th Nov 2014
  • India

I really like this hostel and i've stayed in quite a few. great layout, really easy to get to know people so not like some hostels where everyone just does their own thing. place is always spotlessly clean and the staff are nice and friendly. if you're visiting belfast stay here

Had a lovely stay at Vagabonds Hostel - great location, walking distance to the city centre. The staff were outstanding - the most welcoming, friendly staff I have met at a hostel thus far. They make you feel like family. If you are in Belfast stay at Vagabonds! Would definitely stay here again

great hostel! wifi could be better though..

Such an amazing hostel. Had a great time. Will definitely be coming back!

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » last »