Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vagabonds has been my all-time favorite hostel, hands down! As a student who has spent some time traveling to different countries and staying in different hostels I can definitely say that at Vagabonds I enjoyed myself the most. The staff are absolutely incredible, they will make you feel right at home from the moment you walk into the door, and the atmosphere is one of a kind. Facilities are great with everything you could need, and I would return to Belfast in a heartbeat just to stay there!

Can't really complain about a whole lot here. Good staff, nice area, and a good environment. Window banged around in the wind a little bit while we were trying to sleep, but that's no biggy. Great hostel!

Only here very briefly. Dorm tightly packed with bunks and ventilation not great in night (woke with headache). But price was fair, location was good, and staff were very nice. Basic breakfast also included. Didn't get a lot of sleep and it met my expectations but I could see it working as a cosy place to meet people for those staying longer. Also, good to have toilet separate from shower in the en suite bathroom: alleviates queues!

This was an awesome hostel. All the staff were incredibly friendly and fun. The hostel was always super clean and the facilities were really appreciated. Would definitely come back to hang out with you guys. Thanks for a great time in Belfast

Unreal place! Couldn't fault the place, staff are the best and the atmosphere is second to none. Will be definitely going back

Vagabonds is an absolute fantastic hostel. The place is clean, thanks to good staff members. The location is central, close to city centre. Atmosphere at the place is best described as welcoming, and being part of one big family. Enjoyed my stay here, and I have no problem in recommending others to choose this place when they come to Belfast. Thanks for helping me the first two weeks of my six months stay in Belfast. Could not have done it without you guys.

One of the best hostels I've stayed in! Friendly staff, great atmosphere, excellent location, and every traveler I met there had good vibes. They take you out at night and they help schedule your tours during the day. I would definitely recommend staying there! I would go back to Belfast again just to stay there.

I've stayed at a few European hostels in my time and I put this as one of the best. Great hostel.

Best hostel I've stayed in. It is small and intimated so you really get to know the other guests and staff. We had a 12 person room mostly to ourselves. The best part is the atmosphere. I highly suggest staying here. Breakfast is included and prices don't go up on the weekends. Very traveler friendly.

• 3rd Mar 2015

The staff were really nice and the room was very clean. It's just a great hostel!!

The staff and the atmosphere make this place what it is. There are nights out every night and to get the most out of staying here you've got to throw yourself in head first and be the social butterfly that you know you can be. Stayed here 6 nights, wish i had longer but im sure my liver is happy to take a break. A true hostel in every sense of the word. Cleanliness and facilities are top notch too.

Had such a blast at vagabonds ! Nice staff that really looked after their guests; will be back soon!

Very friendly and helpful staff. Bathrooms ran out of toilet paper occasionally, OK if you are a guy but not if you are not.

Probably the best hostel in Belfast, because of both the friendly staff and facilities.

• 23rd Feb 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Any hostel that has lemon curd for breakfast is ok by me!

I've travelled all around Europe staying in many hostels, and I've lived in two hostels as well. This is by far the best hostel I've been to. It's a warm, friendly atmosphere, and i would definitely be back soon!

• 20th Feb 2015

Vagabonds is in dire need of a deep clean. On the surface it's passable, you won't catch anything horrific, but there's a lot of dust collecting in corners and sticky surfaces. Facilities are relatively new, just in a poor state. Well-equipped kitchen, busy in the mornings, good breakfast choices, cozy social areas. Gets very loud in the evenings, earplugs provided at reception. Only one shower has 24h hot water, the rest are turned off in the middle of the day and middle of night.

• 20th Feb 2015

Staff is very nice. You feel directly like at home...

Brilliant hostel. Couldn't recommend it more

Awesome location and staff. Had a blast out the back playing pool with the staff and guests. Jarryd was an awesome staff member who helped us out with places to see and go. Rooms are clean and set out really well with power points and under bed storage. Definitely will come back.