Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

Staff are a bunch or legends. Nice out door area with snooker table, table tennis and other activities.

• 29th Sep 2015

The hostel itself was really awesome! Relaxed vibe and the hostel crew was very chilled out and friendly. They're got a big room to relax in and a big outside area with a ping-pong table and a (free) pool table! Would DEFINITELY recommend staying there for a couple of nights.

• 29th Sep 2015

I had an awesome stay. Highly recommended if you are in the area. Everyone was pretty welcoming and very friendly.

So besides the adorable house, with great showers and comfortable hang out rooms, the people are what made it for me I felt as though I was staying at a best friends house, and was treated as such. Beyond welcoming, if you are kind, friendly, open to new friendships, and clean up after yourself like any decent human being, you will have the best stay of your adventuring. A huge thank you to Bob, Sara, Amy, Frank, Eddie, Alex, Richard, Kirby!, Chris, Eve, and anyone else I missed 💜 Alana

• 27th Sep 2015

Really nice place to stay :) Nice people and helpfull. And always good to have free WiFi and breakfast.

Great hostel in a lovely old building. Good outdoor area. Table tennis and pool table, good facilities

It was an awesome stay!! They were very accommodating to my group! It was a great first hostel experience!

• 25th Sep 2015

The staff was really friendly and the hostel was just awesome! I highly reccomend this place to anyone and everyone.

Most hospitable staff I've met! Extremely good social environment. Definitely, gonna be back!

Being new to Northern Ireland, my group felt welcomed and were even invited out with the staff to several local bars. The accommodations matched the price: great breakfast (can never turn down Nutella), hair dryers & straighteners were available, & & a fabulous beer garden with a pool & ping pong table. 15 minute walk to city centre and awesome tours that can be booked at the hostel. An overall great place to meet international friends and travellers alike.

Best hostel I've stayed in yet! The staff, other guests, and facilities were all excellent. We were immediately welcomed and invited for a night out of Irish music and dancing! The rooms, bathrooms, and kitchen were all very clean and the wifi worked well. Vagabonds is ideal for small groups and solo travelers as it is safe, friendly and lots of fun!

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Staff are super nice and go above and beyond to try to accomodate your needs. Arranged a nice group dinner then took us all out to a pub to watch some live music. The building is charming and in an excellent location. It was recommended to me by a friend and I will higly recommend it to anyone looking for a place to stay in Belfast.

Great hostel, great staff! Everything is cleaned everyday. The staff make their best to integrate you and make you feel at home. Kitchen is very good as well. There is a chill room where people can relax and watch one of the many movies they have avaiable there. Besides there is an external area with a snooker pool and a ping pong table. Definetly reccomended. Probably the best hostel in Belfast (haven't been to the others, but this one is hard to beat).

Greatest hostel I stayed so far! The staff is super friendly and you just feel like hanging out with friends. It was easy to talk to other guests and the atmosphere was great. I would always stay there again if I came back to Belfast.

• 20th Sep 2015

Awesome atmosphere, sound security measures, and friendly staff made it one of the best hostels I stayed at during my two weeks in Ireland. Minor details: Wifi can be spotty (which hostel isn't?), breakfast is standard and satisfactory for hostels - decent kitchen if you cook your own meals. If you're going to stay in Belfast, give these folks a ring.

The staff was so nice and helpful. There were a few chill out areas which were really comfy. This hostel was like a big family and you felt like being at home (excellent atmosphere!) The dorms were clean and not to small, as well as the bathrooms. Breakfast was good!

Hands down the best hostel experience I've ever had! It has ruined other hostels for me. The staff are super friendly and make you feel at home at all times. I kind of wished I wasn't leaving when the time finally arrived. Great people, great beds!

• 19th Sep 2015
  • Pakistan

It was everything I was hoping for. My only problem were the group of girls in my room. Really desrespectfull about other people trying to sleep.

Great Hostel with a relaxed atmosphere that makes you feel like beeing home. Moreover, the staff is really nice and well organised. The breakfest was a very good Hostel-breakfast made with Love. We would always stay there again :) Thank you!

• 18th Sep 2015

Awesome place where the staff makes you feels like home. its a pity that i only spent one night here, would love to be back:)