Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

More likely to stay here if travelling by myself... That's not a negative comment by the way!

Vagabonds is by far the best Hostel you can find in Belfast. Great atmosphere and awesome staff. They are like a big family and they make you feel part of it since the very beginning. I highly recommend this place to whoever wants to pass a few nights in that lovely city.

Vagabonds was amazing! Awesome rooms, friendly staff and the rooms were really nice and big. The bathrooms were clean and the downstairs beer garden with pool table and ping pong table was a really nice place to chill out and chat. The whole hostel feels welcoming, friendly and like a home away from home. The staff were really helpful, booking us a black cab tour and giving us heaps of info on where was a good place to go out and party - they even came with and we had an awesome night!

Staff are very friendly. This is the coolest hostel I have ever stayed!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Thailand

Undisputably the best hostel in Belfast...special thanks to the warm and friendly staff, Richard, Lorenzo, Bob, and everyone else...thanks a ton for making our easter weekend memorable...will surely be back another time...

The staff were utterly brilliant, make you feel right at home straight away, and are all round good fun. I couldn't recommend this place enough, and want to come back to Belfast so that I CAN stay here again.

• 2nd Apr 2015
  • Scotland

Good atmosphere in the hostel. It is very easy to find everywhere. I can meet a lot of new friends there:)

Very good value for money hostel. The location is easy to find and the atmosphere is very friendly and accommodating. I also had the benefit of getting free Pizza. If you are in Belfast this is surely to place to stay. Also, if you are travelling to Giant's Causeway it's cheaper and easier to visit via public transport. I managed it for £9.

Amazing staff! Bedrooms are not too comfortable, but are very clean and it has power and light in every bed. Social areas are really good, great ambience to make friends or just take a break.

the Hostel was very good. They have lots of DVD's and a media hard drive so there is always a movie to watch. Once a movie is put on, people tend to hang out on the comfy sofas so its a very easy way of getting to meet people, you can also see the movie from the dining table. The staff go out of their way to make sure everybody is happy and sociable but if you prefer to keep yourself to yourself then they don't push it. The only improvement they could make is having power points by beds

Very good hostel, the athmosphere is like a family, it was very nice to stay there, I will come again

A week before I got here I found out in 'my bookings' on hostelworld that this hostel had cancelled my booking. That caused a bit of stress, because every hostel in the city appeared to be booked out for the weekend. Luckily they did respond to my email asking why they cancelled it and explained that they had only changed me to another dorm. It would have been nice to notify me beforehand though. Everything else was outstanding. Very lively atmosphere and probably the best showers in Ireland.

If u are afraid of darkness, u shdnt choose this hostel. The light in bathroom was off suddenly when i was bathing.

Excellent stay. Really welcoming staff. Feels like you are staying over at a friends house, really homely. Also super clean bedrooms and bathrooms. Its really central as well, just a short walk to the centre of town. Also I left my phone behind and the staff were kind enough to post it back out to me.

• 15th Mar 2015

I found the ambiance to be very friendly and the place laid out in a way that made it easy to meet people and be comfortable. The staff was also unusually friendly with the guests--I hung out with them most of the time, and found them delightful. They're very cool with people watching movies and waiting around before flights. The only thing might be that there are so many beds per room it feels insecure, but the culture of the place made me not too concerned about that.

Outstanding hostel. Phenomenal. Multiple areas to chill out (games room, TV room, lounge room), kitchen you can use, good breakfast, super clean & nice showers, the staff were brilliant & it's located in a top location. Don't bother looking anywhere else, this is the spot.

The location is great. They have a car park , staff is friendly and nice

I really enjoyed my stay! Recommend to everyone who is going to Belfast. Great hostel! Great people! Great breakfast and so on :) thank you for the experience!!

• 13th Mar 2015

Congratulations for the hostel e staff members!! Best hostel that i've stayed..cheers and hugs from brazil! :D

Awesome hostel. Staff is helpful, place is clean, good location.