Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

It was everything I was hoping for. My only problem were the group of girls in my room. Really desrespectfull about other people trying to sleep.

Great Hostel with a relaxed atmosphere that makes you feel like beeing home. Moreover, the staff is really nice and well organised. The breakfest was a very good Hostel-breakfast made with Love. We would always stay there again :) Thank you!

• 18th Sep 2015

Awesome place where the staff makes you feels like home. its a pity that i only spent one night here, would love to be back:)

Home away from home!!

• 17th Sep 2015
  • India

Amazing staff, great community! We felt like we were at home we didn't want to leave. I was so impressed how well they cleaned everyday. The showers were so great. Breakfast was basic but delicious. They had such great hang out space as well. I would never stay anywhere else in Belfast. I wish all hostels were like vagabonds!

Chill atmosphere, would go again

• 16th Sep 2015
  • New Zealand

Nice hostel, staff very very helpful. Facilities were good, very narrow kitchen and hard to manoeuvre when there is more than 1 person in there. Free breakfast is basic (toast, cereal, tea/coffee) but a nice communal table sit at to talk to others. Bathroom's are modern &clean but hard to get into, not many around and always busy. I stayed in one of the private rooms which was a great size, decor nice and comfy bed.

The perfect place to stay at in Belfast. We really enjoyed our time in this really really cosy hostel, we'll come back for sure! Also the staff was very welcoming and Kind.

The breakfast was good, loved all the toast toppings, and the family style table is great for meeting fellow travelers. I stayed in the 12 bed mixed dorm so it could get loud at times but it and the bathrooms were clean. Staff was friendly and even gave a quick tour when I got there so that I knew where everything was.

this place is prefect!

Great hostel, great staff and super clean!

• 8th Sep 2015

Thank you for the raspberries :) Everything you need in a hostel. Good wifi, clean, comfortable, friendly. I wish I could have stayed longer!

Fabulous location, cozy, and great atmosphere. Just wish there was fruit or yogurt as an option for breakfast.

10/10 hostel

• 7th Sep 2015
  • Hungary

great hostel but uncomfortable beds.

Such a great hostel!!! The Stuff is awesome. The rooms are cute and there is funny decoration everywhere. Definitely the place to stay in Belfast!

Probably the best hostel I have stayed at! I would highly recommend this place. The washrooms were clean and spacious, the hostel felt more like a home, and the staff were very friendly and accommodating. Staying at vagabonds made Belfast that much better!

• 2nd Sep 2015

I really enjoyed my stay, the room was lovely, all the staff were super friendly, the layout was so nice, even the smoking area was really cool 😄

• 2nd Sep 2015

Best hostel I went to during my Europe trip. Amazing staff and atmosphere, they took us out to pubs every night and there were group dinners! Incredibly fun hostel, would recommend it to friends!

• 31st Aug 2015

Very friendly place and very helpful people. Thank you for a lovely stay!

• 31st Aug 2015