Vagabonds Reviews

9 University Road, Belfast, Belfast, Northern Ireland

2007 Total Reviews

Big lockers under the beds, and also school type lockers for valuables which was nice. Definitely the type of hostel for longer term stays, as the people staying there were already pretty cliquey which would have sucked if I was a single traveller. Kitchen well appointed, but no communal spices/oil so cooking basic food was tricky. Wifi would log you out after a bit which was annoying, but otherwise good location by the uni & good wifi/security/bfast.

Vagabonds is awesome!! The atmosphere is great and the staff are always ready to play pool or go dancing!!

The best hostel ever. Hands down. I will definitely be coming back. All of the employees became like family by the end of our short stay here. If you want the best hostel experience, come here!!

Love it here! If you're a solo traveler this is the place to be. The staff is crazy friendly and inviting- just start up a conversation! Made so many friends here it's unreal , didn't want to go

We stayed at vagabonds for a quick weekend trip for St. pat's day and had an absolute ball! The staff were amazing and welcomed us like old friends. Be sure to take some time to just chill out at the hostel on the super comfy lounges and watch a movie rrom their huge collection, or go out the back for a game of pool or table tennis. If you want a taste of true Irish hospitality with or without a few drinks of the local brew, this is the place to be in Belfast!

Staffs very friendly

Very happy with this hostel

• 12th Mar 2014

It is the perfect place to stay in Belfast! Vagabonds is everything a Backpacker could dream of. The staff is very welcoming and friendly. It is very well situated. Good and cheap food is just arround the corner. When I go back to Belfast I will go back to Vagabond and I would recommend it to everybody !

Great place, with such friendly staffs and interesting mix of people. I have to say the part that I enjoyed the most is chilling out in their beautifully decorated living room in the morning alone witha great book!

• 6th Mar 2014
  • Hong Kong

Great selection of breakfast foods - especially loved having peanut butter and fresh fruit ;)

This hostel and its staff make you feel right at home. Very clean, great location and excellent kitchen facilities. Its full of character! I was lucky enough to sample the in house chef's cooking one night, it was a big family meal for everyone also very reasonably priced. The manager Richie took a group of us out to some local pubs, his dance moves were probably the best I've ever seen! (he should be a professional). I stayed a few nights longer then expected and I was still sad to leave!

3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » last »