Vaianny Guest House Reviews

Tuki Haka He Vari S/N Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Easter Island, Chile

Very centrally located, very friendly and helpful Highly recommended to all travelers

I stayed for two nights. First, location is good. It's very close to the main street but it's quite at night. You can walk to the port, post office, bank and Tahai, where sunset is good, on foot. Second, room conditions are good. It's clean, well maintained. Bed is comfortable and bathroom are clean too. Common kitchen is great and garden is so beautiful. Last, staff are very kind and work hard. Ms. Keica arranges lots of tours and gives all information about the island.

Had a good stay. The breakfast is good and the room is fine for the price. The internet's slow and that's pretty prevalent on that island. Kaka was accommodating when she was around. If I return, I plan to go back to this hostel.

Wonderful stay here and the owner was incredibly friendly, helpful and attentive. Room was decent and I was allowed a late checkout free of charge which was much appreciated

The host, Keka is fine when everything is running smoothly, but when there was a problem she was not good. We had no hot water at our guesthouse (her mothers, since hers was 'over-booked') for 2 days, and there was no solution offered (eg. use one of the communal showers/boil water in pans and offer us a large bucket bath/partial refund etc) only excuses (I'm only one person, what can I do/there's only one plumber on the island and he hasn't answered my calls etc) which was v. disappointing.

Very nice place, and Keka was very helpful with information, making reservations, and picking up/dropping off from the airport. I greatly enjoyed my stay.

The hostel manager is super helpful and can help you on your touristic planning. She also can take you from / to the airport without additional cost. The hostel can only be paid in cash. They have daily cleaning service on your room. I got a private room with private bathroom for 40USD/day, what is an excelent price compared to the island average. I will certainly go back there in my next stay o Easter Island.

Keka, the pleasant blonde owner picks one up at the airport. She's kind, assists as well as possible. Speaks little English, but is fluent in French and naturally, Spanish. Interesting, she had four or five guys there, me included, who spoke no Spanish, but we coped. I had an ensuite room, large with a great bed. There is lots to see and do, tours to take. For tours, they're offered all over and you may shop around. Nice breakfast, good stay, instant hot water, clean kitchen withas rules.

You can't talk to tourists double price about day tour. Even I found the real price at travel agency, you should gave me back my money.

We very much enjoyed our stay at Vaianny. Keka made us feel very welcome and was extremely helpful with all the local information you need and sorting out tours. Merci Beau-coup.

View all Easter Island Bed and Breakfasts