Vaianny Guest House Reviews

Tuki Haka He Vari S/N Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Easter Island, Chile

It was perfect : big "desayuno" (local fruits, juice, cafe/the, breads, cake or pie, cheese, ham, avocado, tomato... served by a very very kind woman. And Keka, the owner who is rapa nui, talk with you about the history of the island, the things to do, etc. There is a kitchen (totally equiped). Very calm place where you will have all you need.

The B&B has a good location direct in the city center. The atmosphere is not very nice as there are almost no other travellers when I was there. The room equipment is basic but ok for an B&B. Due to the fact that I had little animals in the mattress and the room didn't seem to be very clean I decided not to stay here and changed to another place where I stayed before. The Manager Keka was not there that evening to help me with my problem and the cleaning woman who only spoke Spanish couldnt help

• 16th Feb 2014