Vaianny Guest House Reviews

Tuki Haka He Vari S/N Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Easter Island, Chile

The B&B has a good location direct in the city center. The atmosphere is not very nice as there are almost no other travellers when I was there. The room equipment is basic but ok for an B&B. Due to the fact that I had little animals in the mattress and the room didn't seem to be very clean I decided not to stay here and changed to another place where I stayed before. The Manager Keka was not there that evening to help me with my problem and the cleaning woman who only spoke Spanish couldnt help

• 16th Feb 2014

Very nice friendly staff in a good location. Hostel grounds very clean and pleasing to the eye. Would definitely recommend this hostel. Wifi works well in communal areas and hot showers. Thank you for making our stay in Isla de Pasqua an unforgettable experience :)

We really had a good time!! Joanna, Denise and Gloria took good care of us! They were super friendly, kind and helped whenever they could.

We loved our stay at Vaianny! We had some doubt about the breakfast, but Johanna insured us it's no problem to add it at the service as wel. And what we think is the most importance, that if you still feel so loved and welcome, after you almost broke somebody's car, then you're a true host! Thanks Johanna!

View all Easter Island Bed and Breakfasts