Vaianny Guest House Reviews

Tuki Haka He Vari S/N Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Easter Island, Chile

The hostel manager is super helpful and can help you on your touristic planning. She also can take you from / to the airport without additional cost. The hostel can only be paid in cash. They have daily cleaning service on your room. I got a private room with private bathroom for 40USD/day, what is an excelent price compared to the island average. I will certainly go back there in my next stay o Easter Island.

Keka, the pleasant blonde owner picks one up at the airport. She's kind, assists as well as possible. Speaks little English, but is fluent in French and naturally, Spanish. Interesting, she had four or five guys there, me included, who spoke no Spanish, but we coped. I had an ensuite room, large with a great bed. There is lots to see and do, tours to take. For tours, they're offered all over and you may shop around. Nice breakfast, good stay, instant hot water, clean kitchen withas rules.

You can't talk to tourists double price about day tour. Even I found the real price at travel agency, you should gave me back my money.

Very good hostel and very clean. I got a room with private bathroom for the price of a shared one. The only downside was that there was no one in the hostel after about 6 pm. So when you come from the afternoon trips you will be alone in the hostel as a single travelor. And the lock at my door could be easily opened with a screw driver - but this problem existed just with my room. Nevertheless I didn't have any security problems during my stay. Crappy internet, but really great breakfast!

Service at the hostel was amazing. The last who runs it ( I think kaka is her name) was incredible and the lengths she went to help me when my flights were cancelled and delayed for a few days. I can't thank her enough.

• 18th Jun 2015

Keka, the owner is super nice she drives you from and to the airport and gives you a little city tour, and embrace you with a flower colar! The hostal is just around the main street and about five minutes walking to the beach. I stayed in a single bedroom with a shared bathroom and were very clean, breakfast was good too, and I've met a lot of nice people while I was there!

Despite my rating, keep in mind this place is about half the price of everywhere else. The hostel is a fine place to sleep. Bathrooms are old, but clean. Hot water is a maybe, internet is poor. It will pick up e mails, but not websites. There is a fair breakfast each morning. The owner is really nice, drives you to and from the airport. The hostel is around the corner from the main street and a 5 minute walk to the water.

View all Easter Island Bed and Breakfasts