Vaianny Guest House Reviews

Tuki Haka He Vari S/N Hanga Roa, Easter Island, Easter Island, Chile

Very good hostel and very clean. I got a room with private bathroom for the price of a shared one. The only downside was that there was no one in the hostel after about 6 pm. So when you come from the afternoon trips you will be alone in the hostel as a single travelor. And the lock at my door could be easily opened with a screw driver - but this problem existed just with my room. Nevertheless I didn't have any security problems during my stay. Crappy internet, but really great breakfast!

Service at the hostel was amazing. The last who runs it ( I think kaka is her name) was incredible and the lengths she went to help me when my flights were cancelled and delayed for a few days. I can't thank her enough.

• 18th Jun 2015

Keka, the owner is super nice she drives you from and to the airport and gives you a little city tour, and embrace you with a flower colar! The hostal is just around the main street and about five minutes walking to the beach. I stayed in a single bedroom with a shared bathroom and were very clean, breakfast was good too, and I've met a lot of nice people while I was there!

Despite my rating, keep in mind this place is about half the price of everywhere else. The hostel is a fine place to sleep. Bathrooms are old, but clean. Hot water is a maybe, internet is poor. It will pick up e mails, but not websites. There is a fair breakfast each morning. The owner is really nice, drives you to and from the airport. The hostel is around the corner from the main street and a 5 minute walk to the water.

View all Easter Island Bed and Breakfasts