Vaianny Guest House

Fabulous 225 Total Reviews
Fabulous 225 Total Reviews

10th Apr 2017
7.4

This hostel has its pros and cons. It's cheap, the pickup from the airport is nice, and you couldn't ask for a better location - meters from the main street! From previous reviews, I came in expecting help finding tours and attractions, but I ended up having to explore on my own (no big deal). The facilities are not the best - cockroaches, the WiFi did not work, and the rooms are a bit dirty. The proprietor is very sweet, though!

• Netherlands, Male, 41+
12th Mar 2017
8.0

This hostel had pluses and minuses, be flexible when it comes to the facilities because not everything is always perfect here. But the price is attractive and it is a great place for single travelers thanks to its popularity and outside shared terrace. Location could hardly be better. Only big issue I had here in 6 days was that the men's dorm was "overbooked" when I arrived and I was asked to move to another place. To which I objected after which she gave me the single room as to resolve it.

6th Mar 2017
7.7

The guesthouse was well located and the staff friendly. There was a nice breakfast. The room was fine.

• USA, Male, 41+
3rd Feb 2017

Vaianny Guest House has average facilities at best. However, Keka, the owner,and Anita, the housekeeper, maintain a very tidy hostel. Keka is a wonderful hostess and Anita makes simple but delicious breakfasts and really keeps the rooms spiffy. There maybe better hostels but I think Keka is just the best. She offered rides to and from the airport. Long story short: I missed my flight off of Rapa Nui and Keka helped me correct my airline ticket at the LatAm office in Hanga Roa. Awesome lady!