Valencia Lounge Hostel Reviews

Calle Cadirers, 11, 1, Valencia, Spain

hostel is really close to catedral. Small kitchen, small toilets and my room (#1) smelt musty. really bad wifi. basic breakfast.

The bedroom was nice but the hostel wasn't clean - especially not the bathrooms and kitchen. There is no common room so it is not at all sociable. The staff are not very helpful because they could not answer our questions - simple ones like how to get to the beach. The location is really good.

• 24th Jun 2015

This is by far the worst hostel I have stayed at. They did not have any maps, any information about tours or the city itself. When we arrived we did not received ANY information about their facilities.. Also we were told because we booked through Hostel World we didn't get free breakfast.. The staff lacked knowledge about basically everything, and the bathrooms were EXTREMELY disgusting and dirty. I can't stress enough how bad this hostel was.

I think the biggest problem is the bathroom and the shower, they should invest some money in order to offer better servicies. The bathroom was soo old, and only one shower was working. The could also redecorate the rooms, i feel like in a hospital. But still the location it's super ok.

• 15th Jun 2015
  • Romania

An owner of the Hostel dropped an egg from their balcony on my girlfriend and I one night as we were walking home, not realizing we were clients. He stood from the balcony smiling at us and asked "whatsup?" like the coward he was. We walked upstairs and stood right in front of him asking what happened and he blamed it all on the neighbors up above. The next morning him and the rest of the managers had faked an entire text message conversation blaming it on their neighbors above.

• 12th Jun 2015