Valencia Mediterranean House Reviews

Avenida Mediterraneo 30, Valencia, Spain

I had a nice time in Valencia and the apartment worked out well. The only thing I would like to pass on is that the hot water was very unreliable, only came on for about a minute at a time, otherwise was completely cold. I'm a spoiled American and I don't enjoy cold showers.

The gas water system in Spain works according to the pressure. You have to turn on all the way first the hot water and add little by little the cold until you get the desire temperature. If not the pressure through the gas heater is not consistant and it turns off. That is why it was on and off all the time. Cannot be controlled as with an electric heater.

View all Valencia Bed and Breakfasts