Valenciaflats Rooms Reviews

Avenida Instituto Obrero 20, Valencia, Spain

The location is not ideal, being a 5min walk to the bus and anywhere from 20-40mins bus ride to beach or city. There is a restaurant downstairs which is very handy, but gets very loud at night. The hostel is extremely clean and I cannot speak highly enough of the staff.

Very friendly staff

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We loved the hostel! Our room was very big, we had a nice shower and bed. The street is a bit noisy, but you can close the windows thanks to the airconditioning. It is quite far from the center, but very close to the Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias, so that makes up for it. Parking is possible if you are lucky, but they also offer parking at the hostel. We had a great stay!

• 15th Jul 2014

Exceptional value. I would really recommend it for anyone looking for a central place to stay. I felt like I was in my own apartment, and the facilities were very good

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Portugal

A little far out, but if you have a car it is convenient for parking, and its really easy to take a bus in to the city.

Valencia flats is really vale of the money, very clean, good facilities, good wifi. But the location is far from the center. If you wanna take a rest in a quite area, I unhesitatingly recommend this hostel for you.

One of the most comfortables rooms I ever find. I just spent a night, but I wish I could stayed longer, because the bed was really comfortable, there was a Flat Screen TV and a amazing shower there. The cleaness was remarkable. If you are going to visit Valencia this is your best option.

We loved that this hostel was more like a hotel and that there was a three bed room available for us, usually hotels are two beds or four. The only complaint we have is that our shower was leaking and when we took a shower in the morning the water leaked from the bathroom all over the main bedroom floor and got our suitcases wet, as we were not expecting this to happen. Also the receptionist when we checked in was not very friendly nor helpful and did not make us feel welcome.

• 4th May 2014

Very nice place, seemed like a hotel. The private bathroom was especially nice. Very quiet and common areas, especially kitchen area were very useful!

It a perfect place to stay while in Velencia.

Fancy rooms, right next to Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias. The recepcionists are really kind and helpful.