Valenciaflats Rooms Reviews

Avenida Instituto Obrero 20, Valencia, Spain

Room was clean and comfortable. Bathroom could have been cleaner. Was good to have a communal kitchen to prepare food. Was a little bit out of the old town but buses were close by.

11 days before scheduled arrival I notifed Hostelworld of my intent to cancel the reservation and not be subject to some additional cancellation chaerge they may impose via their fine print in their finely tuned terms and condions designed to separate you from your money. Insult and insult as 5 notcies of cancellation I made went unanswered. I then called the head offices of Valenciaflats Rooms who told me that I had to cancel through the broker. Catch 22. I told them I had, five or six times.

• 30th Dec 2015

Very nice hotel with friendly and helpful staff. 100% recommended! :)

Excellent in every way as indicated above. It was our first visit to Valencia and we enjoyed being near the City of Arts and Sciences and seeing it every time we left our room. Very congenial cafe/restaurant next door was an added bonus.

• 25th Oct 2015
  • All Female Group, 41+

Great rooms but no hot water for first 24 hours. No apology or explanation given

We loved staying at ValenciaFlats! It was practically a hotel for the price of a hostel. Having a bathroom ensuite, a balcony and a kitchen to use was more than we could have expected. Great location, next to bus stops for the beach and city center. I highly recommend.

Rooms are a little bit too loud, you can hear a lot from the hall. Anything else is perfect!

Excellent hostel - good location, facilities, helpful staff.

• 25th Aug 2015

basically a hotel, outstanding value

The staff were super friendly and very helpful. Great recommendation for dinner!

The kitchen area is very nice. The parking is only until 11am doesn't matter how late you check in was not that nice.

It's not near the city centre, but it's very close to the Ciudad de las Artes y de las Ciencias and the bus stop it's just on the other side of the road, so the position it's quite good. Very clean, nice people at the reception and a really great quality/price!Definitely recommended!!

The room was beautiful and very clean, and had a lovely little balcony. The kitchen for the guests was probably the best kitchen in any hostel/hotel we've stayed at - very clean and organized,with lots of space for storage and two big fridges for guest use. Very close to the City of Arts and Sciences, but a little far from the historic city center - it depends what you want to see in Valencia. Not a place to meet other travelers, but very nice, well-kept, clean, and quiet.

Really nice and comfortable place with excellent location! highly recommended.

• 28th Sep 2014
  • Poland

Very friendly & helpful staff. We are really glad we chose to stay here.

The location is not ideal, being a 5min walk to the bus and anywhere from 20-40mins bus ride to beach or city. There is a restaurant downstairs which is very handy, but gets very loud at night. The hostel is extremely clean and I cannot speak highly enough of the staff.

Very friendly staff

• 16th Jul 2014
  • Spain

We loved the hostel! Our room was very big, we had a nice shower and bed. The street is a bit noisy, but you can close the windows thanks to the airconditioning. It is quite far from the center, but very close to the Ciudad de las Artes y Ciencias, so that makes up for it. Parking is possible if you are lucky, but they also offer parking at the hostel. We had a great stay!

• 15th Jul 2014

Exceptional value. I would really recommend it for anyone looking for a central place to stay. I felt like I was in my own apartment, and the facilities were very good

• 1st Jul 2014
  • Portugal

A little far out, but if you have a car it is convenient for parking, and its really easy to take a bus in to the city.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7