Valentin Apartments and Rooms

Fabulous 118 Total Reviews
Fabulous 118 Total Reviews

• Turkey, Female, 25-30
5th Sep 2016

We pleasured for stay here. Mr. Valentin very helpful person. Also cleanliness very good. If we go Ohrid, again we want to stay there.

3rd Sep 2016

The man was very patient (we arrived very late) and helpful. The accomodation is a big house with 3 floors. The room was big, clean (and to it belong one nice bathroom). The bed was comfortable and clean. I highly recommend it! :)

• Slovakia, Female, 25-30
1st Sep 2016
6.3

The hostel is very close to the bus station and a15-20 minute walk from the port, there are bakeries, shop, pharmacy and restaurant in the vicinity.. It is a simple village house and the facilities are thus rather makeshift. There is equipment for cooking, kettle and refrigerator. The sewers in the bathroom smell. The house is not locked during the nights. The sheet I got had some dog hair on them.

• New Zealand, Male, 41+
25th Aug 2016

Close to bus station and an easly stroll to the lake. Pleasant courtyards. Supermarkets and bakeries nearby. Panorama restaurant good value for money too. I booked for 3 nights and stayed for 8.

21st Aug 2016
8.0

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm and it was spacious and beds were good, it is very close to the bus station but about 1 km from the center, for me that was ok because I didn't want to walk all that distance with my luggage. It's a family run hostel mostly quiet, so it's more a place to relax and not a place to party.

21st Aug 2016
6.3

Hard time finding the place. No one who spoke English to check me in. Sketchy going in. All doors were open. No locks on doors or for your stuff. Hosts didn't know the wifi password or show me the kitchen area. No microwaves or kitchen facilities other than a burner. No toilet paper in the bathrooms. Didn't understand that I paid a deposit and had to repay the entire amount. Not my favorite place and no instruction of where to go or a map. But it was a cheap place to stay with comfortable beds.