Valentin Apartments and Rooms Reviews

Pitu Guli no.96, Ohrid, Macedonia

I've been traveling for a bit and found Valentin's Hostel to be far above what I have experienced elsewhere (especially for the money). The accommodations and the staff went above and beyond to help any every aspect of my stay here. Wish I could have stayed longer... To travelers, there is no sign indicating the Hostel's name. Look for # 96.. Ciao.

• 16th Nov 2013

Valentin House among the best hostels I have stayed in throughout my travel in Europe, recently I traveled to 15 countries within 90 days in Europe and I found Valentin House Apartment to be Extraordinary, the Service is great, Valentin and his wife Nikoleta give special attention to their guests, they make sure your are completely well informed about all the available things to see and do while you are visiting Ohrid Lake . They do everything to ensure your visit a memorable experience

Valentin's Rooms is in a quiet part of town, very close to the bus station, several supermarkets and about 10-15 minutes walk from the historic centre and the lake. Mr Valentin is very friendly and helpful; not only did he explain all of the sights in town, but also suggested trips further away and where to get different types of food. The room was excellent value for money and very comfortable. I'd certainly recommend here and hope I can return one day!