Valentine Hotel Reviews

7/64 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue city, Number 7, Lane 64 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue city, Hue, Vietnam

Incredibly helpful staff, who made an effort to remember our name every time we passed reception. The room was comfortable, clean and safe. We both enjoyed our breakfasts each morning and cups of tea any time we were sitting around reception. Leah and I couldn't recommend the Valentine any more highly!!! Ps the hotel could use a sign at the end of the alley leading down to it but that's about it

• 3rd Feb 2016

The staff and atmosphere here were wonderful. The bed was comfortable and the shower hot. Breakfast was delicious. We did not have a window in our room, which made it a bit musty. Overall though a nice place to stay.

Staff were so friendly and welcoming, gave us a map and told us everything we needed to see/do! such a great location, so much choice for breakfast. Room was really clean, lovely bath and shower even had a tv! They even posted my letters for me when I couldn't find the post office. wish we could've stayed longer, Would definitely stay here again such good value for money!

Stayed in a private room for one night. More of a hotel than hostel but clean rooms and good breakfast. Bit of confusion over a tour we booked, quoted a price for car and on check out told it was double because there were two of us, which wasn't made clear at the time, BUT they did honour it for us and only charged what we thought we owed which was very kind. Friendly and helpful staff. We did motorbike tour to Hoi an with Le family riders which was incredible would recommend them for tour!

Extremely friendly staff and family like atmosphere made this hotel an absolute pleasure to stay in. The staff were wonderful from the off, very talkative and so helpful with any advice or info that we needed. The hotel is very clean and the rooms were basic but contain everything you need. Fresh white linen sheets changed daily: travellers dream! Free breakfast, wifi was good and only a short walking distance from the main Citadel. Located in the heart of the South Bank. Value for money 10/10

Lovely staff. Beds were a bit uncomfortable. No real complaints otherwise.

The beds were quite damp and the sheets had a few questionable stains on them. That's what you get for a one star hotel. However, the staff couldn't be more warm and helpful. They were some of the nicest staff I have encountered at a hotel or hostel.

The location is easy to find, but a bit out of the way. The staff was extremely helpful. Would stay thêre again.

A little bit old staff and facilities, but really cheap for private room. And super friendly amd helpfull stuff!!! I could stay again for sure!!!!

Brilliant stay. Great staff. Great location. Would recommend

Best place we stayed at in Vietnam!! The service was tip-top Delicious breakfast and staff always helped us to organize everything we needed! We highly recommend this place :)

Great staff, was very welcoming to us when we arrived. Had lots of good information and was able to set up transportation to our next destination at a great price. If your looking for a nice place to stay with polite and professional staff I would reccomend here.

Staff were very friendly and helpful and cooked a delicious breakfast! Hotel was clean and tidy, close to city but quite far from train station. The only thing I would say is its difficult to meet people as there are no dorms & no common room as such but overall we were happy with stay thankyou!

The staff were the friendliest we have had at any hotel so far! An absolute joy to be greeted by them when we arrived, in the mornings and after we came back from sightseeing. They were really helpful in organising tours and buses, and went above and beyond for us, even down to asking how we liked our eggs in the morning! Location was quiet, 5 mins walk to restaurants and bars and about 20 mins from the citadel but all easy to get to. Definitely recommend!

Such an amazing friendly staff. Make sure to get their local suggestions. It's absolutely worth it!

What a lovely place! The staff are so friendly and helpful. Had a great two nights and would definitely recommend the place to everyone visiting Hue!

• 20th Nov 2015

Enjoyed our stay. Nice and basic hotel; 10 minute walk to the river. Bit of a search for places to eat though! Very helpful staff and good breakfast. Thanks!

We stayed in the Valentine twice. Both times it was a good experience. The staff is really helpfull and soo nice. They will help you with organising your trip as well. Rooms are clean and decent. The breakfast was good. Sights are in walking distance. 100% recommended.

Staff here were absolutely incredible, probably the best in all of Vietnam! They helped with all my tour bookings and pretty much planned out the next five days of my trip for me. When I had issues with one of my bus bookings they were able to sort it out pretty much immediately. Room was simple but very clean and quiet. It's about a 7-10 minute walk to the main tourist district in Hue, and the hostel is set down a very small alley that can be hard to find so bring a map. Delicious breakfast!

Never have I been to a hotel with such friendly beautiful staff. I would recommend this hotel