Valentine Hotel Reviews

7/64 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue city, Number 7, Lane 64 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue city, Hue, Vietnam

Great place. Staff were fantastic. TAO is beauuuuuuuuuutiful.

It was an absolutely amazing place to stay! People that work there are just so fantastic: speak good english, actually know their way around the city, met me and my boyfriend with cold cups of tea after a few trips on really hot days, they make amazing breakfast and just become your best friends!! My boyfriend and I had originally booked one night there just to see how we like it and we ended up staying extra 5 nights!

Booked two nights here in a standard private double ensuite room. Staff are friendly, but instantly tried to sell us a boat tour. Room was ok, bathroom had open air vent covered over by netting, but still mozzies got in and had a feast on me and my other half, bed was a bit tough, air con was very weak could do with maintenance, felt very hot at night. The hotel lacked atmosphere, breakfast area wasn't the sort of place to meet new people. Best thing was the pool hall couple of doors away!! Fun

The staff were great when I crashed my motorcycle and sorted everything out for me. There was a cockroach in our room but this is a hot country so we don't see this as a reflection of their standards it's just something to perhaps be wary of. The breakfasts are good. Overall all good.

We had an amazing stay at the valentine hotel- our double room was lovely- spacious, very clean, tv, bath, working air conditioner. The staff really are the most friendly people. We rented bicycles for a dollar a day and motorcycles for 150 000 dong per day. Perfect location, down a more quiet alley but still centrally located. And breakfast was good value. This place is a really good deal!

Was in a 3 bed room, nice room with a nice, clean bathroom and great staff

Staff was more than amazing. they took me out for some local food and shared some unique Vietnamese culture with me. I had a great time here and I strongly recommend it. room was very spacious and affordable for the price. location was quiet and walking distance to what you wanted.

It's a good hotel with good facilities to help you when you are short in days in Hue and have to organise everything from one place. Clean, big rooms with a good bed are at your disposal. Busservices from Hue to Hoi An are a bit overpriced for the service you get. Breakfast is very good though.

As a lot of people said already, the staff is super friendly and make you feel special in their hotel. This place is really a great value for money (more than I expected), I have nothing bad to say, I just really recommend it! Thanks again for your kindness!

Thanks for the organizing and your support :-)

Nice little hotel in a quiet sideway alley, 5 minutes walking from center. Rooms are plain and clean. But the staff is outstanding! Nicest in all trip! Very helpful, kind, always at your service. Take complaints very serious. They helped us arrange some trips and gave us good advice of what is worth visiting around Hue. Definitifely come back.

Our stay at Valentines has been lovely. It immediately felt like home, the very moment we arrived.. we had a special-deal which included the pick-up from the bus - very easy! We have been treated so nicely - so if you want a good experience in Hue we definitely recommend you to stay at Valentines!!!

• 30th Mar 2014
  • Austria

A good hostel in a great location for places to eat. The staff were very helpful in setting up a tour for us and giving us local information on where to go. The breakfast could be more varied, but i'm just being picky.

Nice, central located place. Staff is really friendly and helpfull! It is good value for your money.

Lovely hotel with great atmosphere (even when it was raining!) I would stay again and would definately recommend

Very nice hotel for the price you pay. Its a budget hotel so you can not expect to much but the staff realy puts an afford in making you feel at home. I would recomemt this hotel!

We planned to stay there for three nights, checked out after the first. Loud, cold and kind of dirty (linen and fungus in bathroom). Staff is friendly though they tried to trick us in the end with the price for the airport pick up. Breakfast was okay though nothing special. Breakfast "hall' was uncosy und cold and loud. I don't know how this place got such a high score at the reviews. I would not recommend it. Better invest 10 $ more and stay in a nice place!

Was very clean and well run and I would definitely stay here again. Didn't find the remote for the TV but otherwise nothing to complain about. They organized the bus with pickup service to Hoi An and staff spoke pretty good English for Vietnam. I would recommend this place.

• 31st Jan 2014

This hotel was perfect. Very clean and the room smelt 'hotel clean' too which was a first for us in Vietnam. And a good thing! The hotel staff threw a NYE party for Tet which was really fun. They are very friendly and welcoming. Upon arrival our train to Hue was over an hour late but Kenny still waited for us. Thank you!