Valentine Hotel Reviews

7/64 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue city, Number 7, Lane 64 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue city, Hue, Vietnam

The staff at this hotel was super sweet and helpful. They even learned our names abd helped us with everything. They even picked us up from the bus station for free! Totally recommended.

Great Hostel - staff made it such an enjoyable stay. Did everything they could to help you. It was my boyfriends and I's anniversary when we stayed there and they helped my boyfriend organise a nice surprise in my room with flowers etc. Great location and the room was huge with a big bathroom (and bath tub!). Would definitely recommend!

At the beginning the staff seemed very pushy by asking so many questions about what we were doing and where we were going, but soon we found out that this is just a characteristic of central vietnamese people and most of them just want your best and that you feel well and safe. The breakfast was great, matresses uncomfortable. All in all good value for money

Had a pleasant 2 night stay here. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, serving us free iced tea and helping us order take out. Basic needs were met and our room was nice and clean. The bathroom (with a big tub) was the best we experienced in Vietnam! Only minor complaints were that our tv made such a bad hissing noise when we turned it on that we didn't bother using it, and the lighting in the room was bleak with only one working bulb. Otherwise, a great place in a good location!

Very friendly staff who learn your name. We thought the excursions they suggested were more expensive than the local travel agents but other than that no quibbles. Room was spacious and breakfast was decent.

Nice little hotel. Andthe staff were great. They even delivered pizza to our room when we were hungover :D

Staff are very helpful, always making sure you're ok. However they nearly handed out a key to a guy who wasn't staying at the hotel. Breakfast was one of the best I've had in a budget hotel. Room was very big for the 3 of us. A bit of a walk to the citadel but near a central eating area.

Staff were very friendly

Nice hotel with good breakfast. Not a hostel kind of vibe but good location and good for a couple nights out of dorms.

There was a group of 6 of us travelling and this hotel offered a triple room with 3 doubles which was perfect for us. The staff were incredibly warm and helpful in getting us to settle in, they also helped us arrange our onward travel to Phong Na. It's be no means a backpackers hostel but it's very good value for money. The only negative comment I have is when they helped us book our tour they booked the wrong one causing us some trouble the following day.

They were very friendly and super helpful. Had a great time here.

Helpful staff and nice clean big room! We also hired mopeds from them and rode to hanoi where they met us with our bags. A little late dropping the bags off but the mopeds were reliable!

great location, near the backpackers area in hue. i was not even going to stop over in Hue, but soo glad i did, its so lovely with lots to see and lots of restaurants around the central area. lovely place to relax by the river, lots of temples and pagodas in the town, this hotel was only $15 for a private room. my room had a single bed and a double bed, private bathroom, fridge, tv, the best wifi ive ever had in south east asia, fast laundry service ($1 /kg) . Recommend to stay here.

We arrived at the Valentine after 20 hours of travelling and straightaway Thao on reception made us feel right at home. I can't fault this hotel at all. our room was more than adequate, the staff were all warm, friendly, informative and not at all pushy when it came to tours etc. and what's more our room cost next to nothing. our only regret is that we couldn't stay longer.

Best costumer service in South East Asia! From the 1st moment we step in the hotel we were welcomed by the most polite and friendly staff ever. We used the laundry service the day before we left and we collected it just before we left still wet and a few items missing. I decided to write a complaint and I got an email back from Kenny a few hours later who offered and then sent the clothes with the money to us in Nha trang. They even included an apology note! Unbelievable service.

Very friendly staff and nice big room. Everything was perfect- the only hiccup was our pre-ordered breakfast was not what we had ordered, despite them writing it down in front of us the evening before. Oops!

we had a private double room which was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very helpful and friendly. hosted happy hour . The tour we booked was cheaper than the advertised price and was great fun. Can recommend the egg and bacon sandwich for breakfast

Great place. Staff were fantastic. TAO is beauuuuuuuuuutiful.

It was an absolutely amazing place to stay! People that work there are just so fantastic: speak good english, actually know their way around the city, met me and my boyfriend with cold cups of tea after a few trips on really hot days, they make amazing breakfast and just become your best friends!! My boyfriend and I had originally booked one night there just to see how we like it and we ended up staying extra 5 nights!

Booked two nights here in a standard private double ensuite room. Staff are friendly, but instantly tried to sell us a boat tour. Room was ok, bathroom had open air vent covered over by netting, but still mozzies got in and had a feast on me and my other half, bed was a bit tough, air con was very weak could do with maintenance, felt very hot at night. The hotel lacked atmosphere, breakfast area wasn't the sort of place to meet new people. Best thing was the pool hall couple of doors away!! Fun