Valentine Hotel Reviews

7/64 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue city, Number 7, Lane 64 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue city, Hue, Vietnam

Such an amazing friendly staff. Make sure to get their local suggestions. It's absolutely worth it!

We stayed in the Valentine twice. Both times it was a good experience. The staff is really helpfull and soo nice. They will help you with organising your trip as well. Rooms are clean and decent. The breakfast was good. Sights are in walking distance. 100% recommended.

Staff here were absolutely incredible, probably the best in all of Vietnam! They helped with all my tour bookings and pretty much planned out the next five days of my trip for me. When I had issues with one of my bus bookings they were able to sort it out pretty much immediately. Room was simple but very clean and quiet. It's about a 7-10 minute walk to the main tourist district in Hue, and the hostel is set down a very small alley that can be hard to find so bring a map. Delicious breakfast!

Never have I been to a hotel with such friendly beautiful staff. I would recommend this hotel

Very friendly staff, rooms were clean and spacious. Would book there again even if the hotel is lacking some atmosphere (ie few opportunities to meet other travellers).

Good value for money for a double room, but a little out the way. Staff very friendly and the $7 day trip to the tombs, pagoda and a few smaller spots makes visiting the sites much cheaper and Easier. Only small thing is they said at check in that would book seats for our open bus for us and after checking a couple of times it was confirmed the night before we left it transpired it hadn't been booked yet. Only meant leaving on an earlier bus as ours was full, but maybe sort this yourself.

Welcoming staff got a nice drink on arrival, room was decent with clean towels and toiletries. The staff are willing to clean your room everyday also, but their was no door hanger or anything to say whether we wanted that or not and we found they let themselves in the room and we had left loads of important and valuable things lying around which made us feel uneasy! Breakfast is included which was really helpful although you have to order the night before! Good hotel for a few nights only

Basic hotel with everything you need. My room was nice and clean, with a minibar, air conditioning and a comfy bed. Breakfast is simple but pretty good. However, it was the lovely staff, who made us feel like home. No hesitation in recommending Valetine Hue Hotel to all travellers.

Great stay. Nice staff. Good breakfast. Drippy air con unit.

Great staff! So helpful. Nam is the best!

The staff were incredibly helpful in finding us a hotel in Hoi An and in organising for our bags to be taken there as we wanted to ride motorbikes from Hue to Hoi An. Would definitely recommend staying there, the rooms are nice too!

• 24th Jul 2015

Thanks for all the helps during my stay. This is a very friendly hotel. The staffs are always smiling.

Choose another place. The location is poor, unwelcoming and unsociable atmosphere, the staff is extremely pushy/the male staff member is passive aggressive. The beds are uncomfortable and our sheets had disgusting stains on them.