Valentine Hotel

• 7/64 Nguyen Cong Tru street, Hue city, Number 7, Lane 64 Nguyen Cong Tru Street, Hue city, Hue, Vietnam

9.0
Superb 392 Total Reviews
9.0
Superb 392 Total Reviews

• England, Couple, 18-24
17th Feb 2017

We had the best experience we have had at Valentine Hotel whilst traveling Asia. Not only are the rooms lovely and clean with hot water, the staff are beyond amazing. We have never come across staff like Kenny and the other amazing lady (who we never actually asked her name!) So accommodating in showing us where to go in Hue, booking tours and helping in a bank crisis that my boyfriend had! Don't even consider staying anywhere else but here! Thank you so much! Hannah & Richie :)

• USA, Male, 41+
29th Dec 2016

Malcolm My stay was fantastic. The family and staff were wonderful. They treated me like family and helped me with all my needs. The room was large and very clean. The owner of the hotel invited me to eat with him and staff many days. It made me feel very special. I'm recommending this Hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay in Hue. I'm coming back to Hue for the Tet holiday. I booked rooms here for my visit to Hue again. I knew I wanted to stay here again .

• England, Female, 25-30
18th Nov 2016

We had the most amazing time at Valentine Hotel!!! The rooms were nice, big, clean, with everything you need to have a lovely stay! Breakfast is great and included in the price. To top it all off the staff are amazing. The most beautiful kind people. We laughed, went for nice meals, had drinks, and made great friends. Thanks so much guys! Sarah and Tom

Dear Sarah and Tom. We would like to say thank you so much for taking your time to leave a review.This is one of the best review we got. We try to improve our hotel facilities and service day by day. We hope to welcome you back to give you better services. Wishing you a happy future travel. Regard Love from Valentine home

8th Nov 2016

Staff were very friendly and polite, basic breakfast but freshly prepared so no problem given the budget price. Location was within walking distance of old city and train station - although that was a longer than expected walk. Excellent recommendation for a place to eat of the Hahn Restaurant. Day tour arranged to Pergoda, Tombs and Lady Temple.

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
17th Sep 2016
8.0

Great budget hotel! Staff are so nice and helpful. In a quiet alleyway, close to shopping, restaurants and partying. Great value for money. Only complaint is that the bed was like a rock.

• Belgium, All Male Group, 18-24
30th Aug 2016

Great ho(s)tel. Most of all, best staff I've encountered throughout our one-month trip! Good facilities, great breakfast, good location. Rooms are spacious and clean. Recommend.