Valentine Inn Reviews

Wadi Musa, Petra, Jordan

Really great services, meals and community atmosphere... no hot water, wifi only worked in common areas, bathroom facilities were pretty basic

The Egyptian manager is a gem. He's hilarious. Shuttle bus to/from Petra helps a lot. The view from the rooftop is really beautiful. I accidentally left some stuff there, but with a few phone calls he quickly arranged people delivery them from Petra to Amman. And I got them right before l left Jordan. I'm really thankful for that.

Budget hotel. Owner and his wife very unfriendly (I never saw him even talking with one of the guest). The egypt "manager" is nice and appreciate a little chat. Room was really dirty and so cold, that we could see our breath. But no need to turn on the heater for them (probably to save money I think). Instead they offered us an extra heater for a charge, we disaggreed. At least they could have offer us some extra blankets, but no concession. Pro: Dinner Buffet for 5JD and Petra is really close.