9.2
Superb 833 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 833 Total Reviews
Valley Hostel Located at Fuhren, , Lauterbrunnen.
Valley Hostel
Valley Hostel
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great staff, clean hostel. Kitchen and dining area were great and location was perfect right next to the train station. Wifi barely worked in my room but was good in the living areas. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Lauterbrunnen!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great little hostel in a great little town. The beds are the softest of any hostel I have stayed in so far. The people are friendly and the early check-in is very conveinient. Highly recommend!

• NorwegianBeast
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Great place to stay! Loved it a lot. People there were awesome and it was worth the money. The one thing that made me sad was finding a outlet to charge my stuff. But I understand, 8 beds, it's going to be a little difficult haha... Overall really liked it, would recommend it to you all!

7th Jul 2016

This hostel is cute and quaint, and its location is perfect. They have a great indoor/outdoor patio and full kitchen. We booked a 6-person dorm and were placed in an 8-person, but this wasn't a big deal and we met some great people. My only complaint is that we got in late and didn't put our sheets on because we didn't want to wake anyone up... we were reprimanded quite strongly for this, even though we used "sleep sheets." Make sure you use all your bedding and you'll have a great t

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

This would be the second time I have stayed at Valley Hostel (the first being after I graduated high school in 2003). I was very impressed at the cleanliness of the room, bathroom, and kitchen. The staff and fellow travelers were all fantastic and friendly, and the overall vibe is very warm toward people from all over the world! We had a great time! Great place to stay!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
5th Jul 2016

This hostel, and the town, are both unbelievable! The views from the terrace and rooms are to die for, and the staff are knowledgable and friendly. The rooms are decent sized and comfortable and the bathrooms are large. What really made this hostel amazing for us was the staff who had great recommendations on hiking trails or whatever activity you were interested in. Lauterbrunnen is unbelievably gorgeous and this hostel makes it affordable for anyone to visit. You will not regret staying here!

• USA, Couple, 31-40
5th Jul 2016

Wow! Amazing view from our balcony, and the perfect space for our family of four. So impressed with the cleanliness and great customer service. Will definitely stay here again when in the area.

28th Jun 2016

Loved this place. Tiny hostel with a very social atmosphere and lots of great people. Great, clean kitchen. Doesnt have lockers, however I wasnt for a second worried of something being stolen. Staff greeted me well and gave me a lot of info and advice on hikes. Really feels like they do everything they can to keep prices low, so I think its great value all around. Only things I disliked was that the wifi rarely worked, and that one of the guys working in the reception didnt seem very helpful.

27th Jun 2016

A great location! I had an amazing view and balcony on my room. The hostel was a very home like atmosphere. The staff can give you plenty of great information on where to go and hike and things like that. I had an amazing time in Lauterbrunnen!

• Canada, Female, 31-40
26th Jun 2016

Expensive of course but that's switzerland! Was in a bottom bunk and in the 5 bed dorm and it was a little cramped getting in and out of bed. See if you can get the loft bed! Coolest hostel dorm bed I've ever seen. Super clean and great kitchen. I forgot my expensive rain jacket with my wallet in it in the dining room over night and it was there untouched in the morning. So that's always nice!