Superb 844 Total Reviews
Superb 844 Total Reviews
Valley Hostel Located at Fuhren, , Lauterbrunnen.
Valley Hostel
Valley Hostel
    Rooms available

• England, Male, 25-30
17th Aug 2016

A superb hostel. Fantastic facilities, clean, family atmosphere, superb location.

11th Aug 2016
7.1

Nice chalet in an absolutely beautiful location. Spotlessly clean. Some of the staff were very friendly, some not so friendly. Quite expensive but so is everything in Switzerland. The one thing that really put a dampener on things for me here were the rules - way too many of them and signs everywhere telling you so. Don't get me wrong, this is still a nice place to stay but just be aware when you do so, it is very much on THEIR terms.

6th Aug 2016
7.4

Staff was not very friendly. Cannot wear your shoes inside. No soap provided in the restrooms, which happens, (but why have dispensers then), but is pretty gross all things considered. Showers got floors very wet in the bathroom and the provided slippers just got soaked. No lockers for your belongings. Not enough outlets for everybody in a 6 person room to use.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
3rd Aug 2016

Staff help full and verry clean and tidy in a great loaction ... Its was quite and verry relaxing ... Just no lockers for your stuff in the room

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2016

Great staff, clean hostel. Kitchen and dining area were great and location was perfect right next to the train station. Wifi barely worked in my room but was good in the living areas. Would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Lauterbrunnen!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
16th Jul 2016

Great little hostel in a great little town. The beds are the softest of any hostel I have stayed in so far. The people are friendly and the early check-in is very conveinient. Highly recommend!

• NorwegianBeast
  • USA, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Great place to stay! Loved it a lot. People there were awesome and it was worth the money. The one thing that made me sad was finding a outlet to charge my stuff. But I understand, 8 beds, it's going to be a little difficult haha... Overall really liked it, would recommend it to you all!

7th Jul 2016

This hostel is cute and quaint, and its location is perfect. They have a great indoor/outdoor patio and full kitchen. We booked a 6-person dorm and were placed in an 8-person, but this wasn't a big deal and we met some great people. My only complaint is that we got in late and didn't put our sheets on because we didn't want to wake anyone up... we were reprimanded quite strongly for this, even though we used "sleep sheets." Make sure you use all your bedding and you'll have a great t

• USA, Mixed Group, 41+
6th Jul 2016

Modern, airy,and clean. But my mixed room smelled like stinky socks, but I heard other mix room is not.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Jul 2016

This would be the second time I have stayed at Valley Hostel (the first being after I graduated high school in 2003). I was very impressed at the cleanliness of the room, bathroom, and kitchen. The staff and fellow travelers were all fantastic and friendly, and the overall vibe is very warm toward people from all over the world! We had a great time! Great place to stay!