Valley Hostel Reviews

Absolutely loved my stay here!! Great location, close to train and easy access to MANY beautiful hiking trails! Friendly staff who will give you great suggestions:)

Well equipped kitchen! Wonderful views of the valley. Will stay again next time.

It would be great if there is a locker to keep our belongings safer.

• 17th Jun 2015
  • Indonesia

Susie at the front desk was extremely helpful with advising and planning hikes. The views from the hostel are amazing- at least 5 waterfalls in view. It is right next to the train depot, but the trains are charming and not very noisy. The clientele was diverse. The beds are comfortable. All around good experience!

Great location wish I spent more time there clean as rooms awesome bathroom and kitchen area and best views of valley from rooms and kitchen

Great place to stay. The location is perfect. Super fun people staying at the hostel made the experience that much better. Would definitely stay again.

• 12th May 2015

Excellent hostel, thank you 😀

Awesome place, really nice rooms with amazing view of the mountains. Location is perfect (although Lauterbrunnen is so small, it was nice to be so close to the train station). Very comfortable and facilities were clean.

Very good location!!! But the electricity socket is hard to put my adaptor in!! Nice staff but no lockers inside the room! Value for money!

This was a great place. Very accommodating and easy to find. Staff was helpful in helping us find places to eat and pointing us in the right collection.

• 17th Mar 2015

Internet not working well hope kitchen can be use after 7am not 8 am.

It was a nice stay, the room was very clean and the hostel got everything you need. But it was a pity that I only discovered the very big kitchen and toilet at the last moment I moved out. And during my trip I did not meet any single travellers but most likely it was because I was staying in the single room and the dorm is not on the same floor. But all together it is a nice hostel to stay in! And Lauterbrunnen is absolutely a beautiful village!

I being a senior would have preferred a softer mattress

View all Lauterbrunnen Hostels