Valley Hostel Reviews

Fantastic hostel. Price is good for the area, the kitchen facilities were good and everything was really clean. The views are spectacular! Highly recommend.

• 29th Aug 2014

My stay at this hostel was wonderful. The rooms and bathrooms were constantly cleaned, the location was excellent, the staff were friendly and it actually felt like I was in a home instead of a hostel. Beautiful place, highly recommend :)

Wow, what a beautiful place to stay. Staff was so friendly and informative. The property is so beautiful, I feel bad for everyone who pays top dollar to stay in Interlaken. The views here are unbeatable!!! Early check in friendly with a secured luggage room to bags and property in protected with code. Convenient spacious bathrooms with multiple showers, my best memories of my vacation were the night I stayed here. Wish I stayed longer. I will be back soon bur not soon enough.

Great hostel with good facilities. Showers were good and plentiful andourroom had amazing views out to the mountains. Fast and reliable WiFi also.

The hostel was one of the cleanest we have encountered. The host was friendly helpful and kind. For the price and location, it is an excellent choice. We highly recommend this hostel.

• 17th Aug 2014
  • India

Great hostel in an incredible location. You can't beat the views. I could see 5 waterfalls from the window right in front of my pillow. The staff are very helpful with booking activities and giving directions.

Very friendly

A great place to stay, beautiful views from the rooms and a very nice valley to be in

Not a great atmosphere really when we were there. A bit boring really. After staying here we left for Interlaken and wish we had of stayed there the whole time and did a day trip to lauterbrunnen. Lauterbrunnen was beautiful but at night there isn't much to do. The kitchen in hostel was big but they threw out our food even though we had dates written on.

완전짱 풍경 숙소 앞 발코니 취사가능 위치 전부다 짱

Valley Hostel was my best Hostel stay till date! The location was just brilliant, we thoroughly enjoyed having breakfast in the morning sitting out in the garden looking at the waterfall! and the best part was how affordable it was given how expensive Switzerland is otherwise ..........

• 26th Jul 2014
  • India

Private room was clean and spacious. Great kitchen facilities. Close to everything (although everything is because Lauterbrunnen is so small) staff were extremely friendly and helpful.

We had a wonderful experience...it was the first time our Girl Scouts had stayed in a hostel and Stefan and his team made our stay very enjoyable! Everyone was very polite and helpful. It is very conveniently located , close to the train station and the Coop and within walking distance of everything we needed.

• 22nd Jul 2014

Very comfortable rooms, own balcony & great having a clothes rack. Can highly recommend.

The dorms were very cute and spacious. The private rooms were also very nice and have comfortable beds. It was also refreshing to have fully stocked kitchens and be able to cook your own meals. There seemed to be few bathrooms for the number of people on each floor, but there are plenty more downstairs so it's not a problem. The hostel is a very short walk from the bank machine, supermarket and train station and is in a picturesque location. There's a nice place to eat your breakfast outside.

Not that anything was unsafe but there were no lockers or real space for you bags in doors. All the staff were lovely except one who said something rude to my friend. The facilities are great- amazing kitchen and everything is super clean. Would definitely stay here again!

well run family business

• 14th Jul 2014

Great location on the Main Street & the views from the dorm window towards Wengen are spectacular! The hostel is very clean (prob due to the no shoes rule) & has a large, well equipped kitchen. Comfy, sturdy bunk beds aswell. I wish I could have stayed longer but they were fully booked! Definitely make the journey up to Schilthorn (Piz Gloria) if you have the time, the views are amazing & the steep cable cars are great fun! Also Trummelbach Falls should not be missed!

A brilliant hostel in a great location. The rooms were clean and security was good.

스탭 친절하고 시설 너무 좋습니다