Superb 802 Total Reviews
Superb 802 Total Reviews
Valley Hostel Located at Fuhren, , Lauterbrunnen.
Valley Hostel
Switzerland
Lauterbrunnen Berner Oberland 3822 Fuhren
94% 802
46.5962058 7.9077100
Valley Hostel
    Rooms available

16th May 2016

Great value and convenient location near the station. Water pressure was good and plenty of hot water. Loved lauterbrunnen and would definitely choose to stay here again over murren/gimmelwald. Easier to get around the area.

15th May 2016

Everyone was very friendly-- even the other guests! The facilities were very nice and clean. I felt welcomed, safe, and at home. There is access to an industrial kitchen and a dining room and patio that have beautiful views of the valley and mountains. I would absolutely stay again! One note though: eating out is expensive in the town and theirs only one small grocery that wasn't even open when I was there so I would suggest having a better plan than I did for where/what to eat.

• neezar_172075
  • Malaysia, Couple, 25-30
7th May 2016

love it.. booked a double room. spacious. beuatiful view. value for money. will come again.

• USA, Male, 25-30
6th May 2016

Valley Hostel is located in a beautiful story book town. The room and sheets were clean, kitchen accessible and staff very friendly. Best place to stay not just in Lauternbrunnen but in the entire Oberland region!

5th May 2016

Just minutes away from trails up the mountain. The staff was very helpful with all of our questions about activities and getting around the area.

• Indonesia, Female, 25-30
4th May 2016

Best view ever! I can see mountains from my room.

12th Apr 2016

Simply an amazing, family-run hostel. I stayed in 25 different hostels during my tour around Europe, and nothing beats Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen. I felt right at home.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2016

Super comfortable, clean hostel! The rooms are beautiful, and the location is right at the base of the Alps! Everything around the hostel closes at like 5 p.m, so make sure you eat before then (I made that mistake). Also, the staff I talked to weren't knowledgeable about things to do around the area, so you have to do your own research.

• jessrivera
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2016

I love Valley Hostel, best hostel I've stayed in. Though the pillows don't offer much support and the bed mattress' can get uncomfortable too but as far as everything goes I loved my stay, the hostel is well kept and cleaned daily, amazing kitchen and great wifi!! I'll definitely be coming back to this place!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
21st Feb 2016

Lovely hostel in a prime location in the middle of the Main Street of Lauterbrunnen, a 5 minute walk from the train station and supermarket. Great industrial kitchen and multiple bathroom facilities. The staff were lovely and baked for us one night! Although not always there they made sure if arriving outside reception hours, as we did, that we were still able to check in. The rooms are lovely and we had a 5 person dorm to ourselves with a lovely balcony and view of the waterfalls and mountains.