9.3
Superb 794 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 794 Total Reviews
Valley Hostel Located at Fuhren, , Lauterbrunnen.
Valley Hostel
Switzerland
Lauterbrunnen Berner Oberland 3822 Fuhren
93% 794
46.5962058 7.9077100
Valley Hostel
    Rooms available

12th Apr 2016

Simply an amazing, family-run hostel. I stayed in 25 different hostels during my tour around Europe, and nothing beats Valley Hostel in Lauterbrunnen. I felt right at home.

• USA, Female, 18-24
7th Mar 2016

Super comfortable, clean hostel! The rooms are beautiful, and the location is right at the base of the Alps! Everything around the hostel closes at like 5 p.m, so make sure you eat before then (I made that mistake). Also, the staff I talked to weren't knowledgeable about things to do around the area, so you have to do your own research.

• jessrivera
  • USA, Female, 25-30
28th Feb 2016

I love Valley Hostel, best hostel I've stayed in. Though the pillows don't offer much support and the bed mattress' can get uncomfortable too but as far as everything goes I loved my stay, the hostel is well kept and cleaned daily, amazing kitchen and great wifi!! I'll definitely be coming back to this place!

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
21st Feb 2016

Lovely hostel in a prime location in the middle of the Main Street of Lauterbrunnen, a 5 minute walk from the train station and supermarket. Great industrial kitchen and multiple bathroom facilities. The staff were lovely and baked for us one night! Although not always there they made sure if arriving outside reception hours, as we did, that we were still able to check in. The rooms are lovely and we had a 5 person dorm to ourselves with a lovely balcony and view of the waterfalls and mountains.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
13th Jan 2016

Valley hostel was really clean with great kitchen and eating area. The wifi always worked and was strong and everyone was really nice. It had a very friendly vibe and was a good location for the town and getting to others. Everyone staying was wanting to hit the snow so it was good having likeminded people around.I would definitely stay here again.