Valley Hostel Reviews

Enjoyed the stay in this hostel. Amazing views through the windows. Nice and clean rooms. Close to the train station. Shoes need to be left in a rack before entering the main hostel area and you get slippers, which is kind of good because the floors stay nice and clean. Dorms are nice and cozy but a bit congested. A nice big kitchen with all that you need and nice places to dine inside and outside.

Great hostel. Stayed in a cabin and it was safe and cute! Best scenery. Everything was clean and well organised. Would definitely stay here again!!

We loved our stay at this hostel, it was so homely and we felt like we could stay forever. All the facilities were great, the hostel was so clean and all the staff were super helpful. Thanks again

Awesome location, super clean, nice staff and the best BEST kitchen out of all the other hostels in Lauterbrunnen! Thanks guys :)

I was charged for two nights when I only stayed one. Was is a rush in the morning and arrived late the night before so I had no time to argue my case. Wasn't even given the benefit of the doubt. Very disappointed there was no leniency.. Would not stay here again personally!

1 2 Next » last »