Valley Hostel Reviews

Excellent location and very clean. I like this hostel very much! Sitting in the balcony of my room, you can see the mountains and waterfalls. Nothing is negative. Staffs are also friendly.

This place is great! Very clean, great views, fantastic kitchen, really nice staff, clean rooms, etc. would highly recommend. But seriously, what is the deal with all of the Koreans?

Valley Hostel had an extremely helpful staff that would answer any and all of our questions! The rooms were clean, as were the bathrooms, and the kitchen was great. My favorite part, though, was definitely the outdoor area where we met lots of people and had great conversation among the waterfalls. You really can't beat the location!

Really at an excellent location provided you want to see the mountains and hike on them. Clean hostel and well the only thing missing from there is a locker that I could have put just my own stuff during daytime. If you're not feeling for a hike, you can take train to Interlaken and go about there or bask under the sun on the yard where they have several sun chairs to sit on. Quiet village otherwise but I loved it there. Breath-taking views for sure! :)

Hotel has self-cooking kitchen, excellent location not far from train station. But breakfast was quite expensive I paid 6 CHF for 2 breads and a big cup of coffee.

...and jam and butter and orangejuice....

Perfect hostel! really enjoyed my stay, thank you.

We loved our stay, very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, very clean rooms and we are hoping to come back again next year! Absolutely beautiful quiet setting but lots of shops around and the train station is such a short walk and very convenient.

• 3rd Apr 2014

I really enjoyed this hostel! The initial "leave your shoes at the door" mentality was at first surprising, but the location is absolutely gorgeous. We had a beautiful deck leading out to a view over the Lauterbrunnen valley. I really recommend this hostel for location and ease of access to the Alps! Great for hiking and those who just want to get up in the mountains. Cozy lodge like feel as well.

1 2 3 Next » last »