Valley Hostel Reviews

Good place. I recommend u!

Has everything that a traveler may need.. you can also book some adventures through the hostel. Otherwise just enjoy the wonderful location of this hostel.

Great spot in the valley, private room had great view of the waterfalls

My favorite hostel i stayed in on my trip through Switzerland. One of my fave hostels i've ever stayed in perhaps. Part of that is the amazing location sure, but the staff was nice, i didn't get charged extra for sheets or even towels which was rare. Lots of friendly people in the common room. I like the leave the shoes at the door policy, keeps everything clean and more relaxed. I can't forget i stayed 3 nights and i got a valley hostel chocolate bar when checking out, yum!

Excellent location and view. Love the helpful staff and wonderful kitchen that helps to save money.

You could not ask for a more gorgeous place. I kept asking myself if it was real. The hostel feels sort of like a lodge or cabin and it was pretty easy to meet people. Everything was clean, kitchen was well-stocked with dishes, bed was comfortable, super close to the train station, town was beautiful and lots of fun outdoorsy things to do in surrounding areas.

Very cute hostel. Absolutely clean, a very nice and big kitchen. One of the best hostrls I have stayed in.

• 31st May 2014
  • India

Excellent location and very clean. I like this hostel very much! Sitting in the balcony of my room, you can see the mountains and waterfalls. Nothing is negative. Staffs are also friendly.

This place is great! Very clean, great views, fantastic kitchen, really nice staff, clean rooms, etc. would highly recommend. But seriously, what is the deal with all of the Koreans?

Valley Hostel had an extremely helpful staff that would answer any and all of our questions! The rooms were clean, as were the bathrooms, and the kitchen was great. My favorite part, though, was definitely the outdoor area where we met lots of people and had great conversation among the waterfalls. You really can't beat the location!

1 2 3 Next » last »