Valley House Holiday Hostel

7.9
Very Good 359 Total Reviews

23rd May 2017
6.0

Hard to find food on Achill Island after 6 pm off season..... restaurant at hostel not in service

• Costa Rica, Female, 25-30
19th Jan 2017

The hostel is very beautiful, right next to the beach. Pat is a wonderful host, he was nice and always helpful. He even helped me get a bike so I could go around the island and he took me to a nice peak so I could get a good view and photos. The transportation around the island is very limited but it is possible to get there by bus, the hostel is very close to one of the stops. Only thing I would improve is the showers: the water was VERY hot. Other than that I had a perfect stay!