Valley House Holiday Hostel Reviews

The Valley, Achill, Ireland

If you love to stay in a beautiful,a kind of hidden place with very lovely people around you,well equipped kitchen, clean rooms,comfi beds,incredible landscape (Mountains,cliffs, ocean, beaches, lakes,...),.. You are on the right spot! I've spent a unforgettable weekend there.

• 30th Oct 2015

A nice hostel, a nice team, the feeling to be in the end of the world in a haunting house ! I recommand it !!

• 27th Oct 2015

Pub closed, room too cold and showers way too hot. Would not recommend during off season.

This was a great hostel with plenty of atmosphere and very friendly staff. I would highly recommend it.

The casual and friendly people was fantastic but with that the operations were run very efficiently. I would recommend this hostel to anyone.

• 16th Sep 2015

Nice security idea with keypads for every room. Unfortunately we found a note with multiple keycodes lying around in the corridor. This was obviously left by members of the cleaning staff.......

Beautiful, unique hostel. Really nice people.

Very comfortable beds, lovely hot shower after doing Greenway, my son loved the pizzas , I loved the dining room, living room and pub on site. We'll definitely go back-haven't tried out the pitch n putt yet!

• 18th Aug 2015

All the staff were amazing and really enjoyed my stay.

• 17th Aug 2015