Valpackers Hostel Reviews

Avenida Francia 224, Valparaiso, Chile

I really enjoyed my stay at Valpackers. The hostel is beautifully decorated and has plenty of charm. Although it is an older building, the facilities are excellent and is the best shower I have had in South America. As well as being a hostel they offer delicious gourmet tea and coffee. Karen and Jose, the hosts are very lovely people, they were very helpful and made me feel at home. Karen even took me to a nice vegetarian place for lunch as I am a solo traveller. My favourite hostel so far!

• 3rd Jul 2014
  • New Zealand

Nice hostel, a old house in the downtown of Valparaiso, colorful, a lot of murals inside, nice and helpful staff, excellent breakfast, oatmeal and fruit, bread, scrambled eggs and real coffee!!! that was the best.

• 27th Mar 2014