Value Inn Reviews

50 Mitchell St, Darwin, Australia

Pricey for what it is but cheap for Darwin accomm that isn't a hostel. Great to have fridge, kettle, own bathroom etc

I found the staff were very helpful & the room was clean & a great location

Exellent location, friendly service, fairly priced, a few cockeys around otherwise clean. I would book again.

• 20th Oct 2012

Expensive and for $120 I didn't even get a breakfast included. Handy location and a decent option if the other backpacker places on Mitchell Street are full. Good for a couple or those travelling in a group of three.

Hi Darren, as a budget hotel we do not have a kitchen on site. I am glad you enjoyed the location of the hotel. If you are travelling in off peak season we always offer our return guests a fantastic rate so let us know when you back in town. Regards, Management

Firstly they doubled the price them my Dad had such a bad experience he checked out earily. The staff where very un-cooperative , not wanting to personly show him how to get into room when he initically had problems (he is 85). Also there where no Phone facilities and they offered no assistance . The last straw was when he didnt sleep due to excessive corridor noice, even very late at night. Very disappointed that hostelworld would have such a place on its books.

Great location! Very central for shops, bars, travel etc. Pretty quiet unless you use communal facilities at Melaleucca next door. Annoying to not have a kettle in the room but rooms very clean.