Vanadis Hotell och Bad Reviews

Sveavagen 142, Stockholm, Sweden

After reading a few reviews of this hotel I was a bit put off but im glad I ended up staying at the hotel. A few bits of the hotel are slightly overdue for a refurbishment but it is overall good value for money. The staff were friendly and very helpful and the fact that there is someone at the desk 24/7 is great. I couldn't find much fault with the room I booked. The toilets could be reworked though and the corridors given a fresh coat of paint to liven things up a bit. Good value for money!

Dear Andre, We are also glad that you stayed here anyway and we are happy that you liked it! Thank you for your comment and welcome back here again! Don´t forget that we have an outdoor heated pool during the summer! Best regards, Vanadis Hotell & Bad