7.5
Very Good 390 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 390 Total Reviews
Vancouver Backpacker House Located at 7020 Gray Ave Burnaby BC, , Vancouver.
Canada
Vancouver British Columbia V5J 3Y8 7020 Gray Ave Burnaby BC
75% 390
49.2200190 -122.9994879
    Rooms available

• Canada, Mixed Group, 25-30
24th Mar 2016
7.4

Really friendly. A little out of the way, but it was so cheap that it's hard to complain.

10th Jan 2016
2.9

The hostel is left without control, so rooms are often a mess and dirty. No réception service At all, no one to ask any question. Looks morte like a squat thank a hostel. Position is outside the center, not Easy to find shops.

31st Dec 2015
7.7

I had a good experience with this Hostel. It's located in a big house, and has a very causal atmosphere. There is no reception area and the only person I really ran into during my stay was my roommate. Although not downtown, it is located next to the skytrain.

13th Dec 2015
5.4

When I made my reservation I was expecting to get a room at least similar to the one in the picture. Instead I got one off four mattresses on the floor in a room with hardly even walking space between. The mattress it's self was old and sagging enough to distinctly feel the mettle springs beginning to poke through. In a room for four people there was only one electrical outlet. I wold suggest you update your photos to accurately portray the rooms guests will actually be staying in.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
28th Nov 2015

clean and with a price. I booked one night online, and booked another 7 days with their staff directly can get discounted rate. It is a good place to stay for people looking for jobs and long term stay.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
16th Nov 2015

Home feeling and close to everything( sky train and mall).

• South Korea, Male, 25-30
15th Nov 2015

All the staff was so nice and I met some people from various countries. We had good time here . I will come again.

6th Nov 2015
7.7

I very much enjoyed my stay. The staff were veery accommodating and everyone was so sweet. We met some amazing people. The rooms are small but you definitely have enough room. You're only paying $22 per night and I think we got more than we needed for that price. As two women, we felt safe staying here and would definitely return!