Vancouver Backpacker House

8.0
Fabulous 471 Total Reviews

• Hong Kong, Female, 18-24
26th Apr 2017

Friendly staff. Told me where to go and where not to go. Clean and spacious room. Me and my roommates have a lot of luggage but all of us got enough space to open them and pack them. Clean bathroom, kitchen and common area. About 10 minutes walk to sky train station and shopping mall so the location is quite good.

• New Zealand, Female, 31-40
12th Jan 2017

My first experience staying at a hostel and a very pleasant one too. It was so quiet but I guess that depends upon who else was there. I had booked a three bedroom dorm bit it ended up only me in the room. Only stayed for one night but will be back later in the week. Basic facilities, just what I was looking for cause not to expensive. Nice area. Warm clean house. Nice friendly staff Thanks :)

19th Dec 2016
6.9

The hostel is not a hostel. It's a house transformed into something that looks like a hostel. No indication outside the house. You basically enter the hostel and there is no receptionist or reception desk. The staff are really welcoming. It's most likely some people travelling around the world that needs money to continue their journey and are working there. There are fire hazards everywhere around the house. There is Wifi and toilet paper but there is no safe or room to lock your personal gear.