8.0
Fabulous 3,030 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 3,030 Total Reviews
Vanderbilt YMCA Located at 224 East 47th St., NY 10017, New York.
USA
New York NY 224 East 47th St., NY 10017
80% 3030
40.7537428 -73.9717197
    Rooms available

• British Virgin Islands, Mixed Group, 25-30
19th Mar 2016
5.7

Booked two private single rooms for 1 night via hostelworld. Upon arrival the person checking us in was excruciatingly slow and after about 15 minutes of clicking and typing, we were given a very slow breakdown of the rules for the hostel and then she produced one set of room keys for us even though we booked 2 rooms. After another 5 minutes, we were told Hostelworld made the error by passing on the wrong information to the hostel. The person then repeated the above process including the speech.

22nd Feb 2016

Just be prepared for one bathroom per floor. It helped that we had a sink in our room. It was nice to have a TV. Minimal, but just right for a visit when I am out of the room most of the time. At least one of you needs to be able to climb into and out of a top bunk bed. Great for those who want to exercise in a large facility!

• Indonesia, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2016

Nothing else I could say, I love this place besides the weather.

• Thailand, Couple, 18-24
30th Dec 2015
7.7

Everything is pretty good except location that it stays long distance from subway. You need to plan more time if you want to take subway to go anywhere. Btw we had have a great time with that place and so much fun.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
28th Dec 2015

The staff were very helpful and kind.My room was perfect for what I wanted except I could feel the springs in the bed and there was a very loud noise from the heater/a valve in the room every couple of hours!all the facilities were great and I really enjoyed my stay!

• Singapore, Male, 41+
12th Dec 2015
7.4

Wifi signal is very poor! Especially in the room! You have to be outside at the lobby to assess. Even then sometimes the signal is weak. They should look into boosting the wifi signal. I hv stayed in this hostel in the past years but the wifi problem still exist. Wifi is important because most visitors are foreigners. Thank you.