Vardar Family Pension Reviews

Ataturk Mah., Sahabeddindede Cad. No: 9, Selcuk, Turkey

Very well located for a visit to Efes, just few meters from the bus station. The rooms are very clean and spacious. Really good value for the money.

The servis and the rooms very good. it was clean and very centric near to the bus station. I recomen vardar hostel.

If you are looking for a simple, clean room very close to the bus station so easy to find and at a reasonable please the Vardar Pension will do nicely. Good value for the money you pay. Just 2 clarifications: To get to the swimming pool you must take a minibus or walk about 3 kms. The pool and the view from it are well worth going in my opinion. And despite what the website says no credit card are accepted.

I loved this mom and pop hostel! They don't speak much English but they're the cutest and happy to help. Hostel right by bus station which is convenient to get to and get a ride to Ephesus. The rooms are small but clean and served their purpose. Breakfast was basic. This town is small and quaint but I enjoyed it. I got a Turkish bath down the road. I recommend staying here!

Clean, quiet place close to the bus and train stations. The elderly couple that own it don't speak much English but are incredibly sweet!

We had a wonderful stay at the Vardar pension and felt right at home!

• 30th May 2014

Right next to the bus stop which was very convenient with our bags. Wifi was a little problematic at first but once we got onto it it was fine. We kind of got ropped into a home cooked dinner and a swim at one the owners house (which was nice but ended up costing us 25 lira each). Breakfast was good, definitely family run- grandma and grandpa would be sitting out the front to welcome you and say goodbye all day!

Good WiFi throughout the building. Small breakfast. No cooking facilities. The staff were very friendly. Great location - close to bus stop and near supermarkets & restaurants. The veranda was nice to relax, but no common area to meet other guests other than at breakfast.

Close to bus station, staffs are very friendly.

I made the mistake of booking for the wrong date. Soon afterwards I emailed the hotel to move the booking forward by one day. 2 emails later after also copying hostelworld in nothing happened. Never got a reply.

• 8th Apr 2014